• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Night Vendor needs higher chance in items of BOSS level

82 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I hope the boss armor stays rare (currently only rare on the olvia channels) They already made it easy with the auras on the BiS weapons. Soon we will get thr KR seals and get t8 or DUO ogres. People will still complain it is difficult

Edited by Isteria

Posted

Get full TET boss gears and NV will give a lot of crap, damn it, i need em stone.

2017-04-03_278677221.JPG

2017-04-03_278673234.JPG

17523158_1360456997373555_5054247796855924872_n.jpg

17796596_1360459664039955_1173613024937422734_n.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope the boss armor stays rare (currently only rare on the olvia channels) They already made it easy with the auras on the BiS weapons. Soon we will get thr KR seals and get t8 or DUO ogres. People will still complain it is difficult

Nope, not any time soon. At least JP is not getting the KR seals, yet. Don't expect too much. Also Boss gear staying rare is not a good idea since the price is capped at 95mil. Ppl these days have shit ton of silvers so making an item with 95mil price tag hard to access is a bad idea. It is not hard at all to make 95 mil these days.

Posted

It's fine as it is. Boss armor is not supposed to be easy to get.

We aren't getting the seals. The last 2 attendance rewards have replaced them with Lauren boxes and now mem frags.

Posted

It's fine as it is. Boss armor is not supposed to be easy to get.

If u want Boss armor to be "rare" it needs a higher price tag, right now 95mil is easy as F to make even for noobs.

Posted

If u want Boss armor to be "rare" it needs a higher price tag, right now 95mil is easy as F to make even for noobs.

If they increased the price it would become less rare since sellers would have more reason to sell

Posted

U dont seem to get it. It is rare not because of the price. It is rare because it is hard to flip for profit from NV and because it doesnt drop so often ... 

Posted

If they increased the price it would become less rare since sellers would have more reason to sell

LOL dude I have no idea what u smoking but rare items are supposed to be expensive not cheap as F. Un-enchanted boss gear is not rare at all at the moment, it's never supposed to be. Even TRI boss armor is abundant as F, TET or above is kinda rare though.

Posted (edited)

LOL dude I have no idea what u smoking but rare items are supposed to be expensive not cheap as F. Un-enchanted boss gear is not rare at all at the moment, it's never supposed to be. Even TRI boss armor is abundant as F, TET or above is kinda rare though.

Well your response made no sense soo.... Like Isteria says, boss armor isn't rare because it's cheap but because it has low drop rate. In what world is boss armor not rare? Maybe on NA but on EU the drought is crazy. TRI or not they are barely sold on MP.

Edited by Eppo

Posted

i wonder how many people would have full boss gear if they havent released the boss armor box BEFORE the merge ... but yeah u totally know what u are talking about ...

Posted

There is absolutely ZERO point in making boss gear rare cuz literally everybody that participate in siege has at least TRI boss gear set. Might as well do the noobs a favor let them buy boss armor for 95mil. Getting a boss armor is already easy peasy today now enchanting it beyond TRI is the hard part.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There is absolutely ZERO point in making boss gear rare cuz literally everybody that participate in siege has at least TRI boss gear set. Might as well do the noobs a favor let them buy boss armor for 95mil. Getting a boss armor is already easy peasy today now enchanting it beyond TRI is the hard part.

I would not say so. I made my dande from 0 to TRI in less than an hour. It just took me a few months to get it. Time to get it to TET.

P.S. but i know no matter what i say the fapper will be always right 😄

Edited by Isteria

Posted

Oh yea, i worked whole year for a gear I have right now.

LOL no, you got it from RNG.

Posted

Full boss armor in my mail box Kakao please.

I'm a paying customer, I deserve it.

Posted

LOL no, you got it from RNG.

yes i watched my screen for 1y and every now and then gear appeared of out nowhere.

Posted

the problem in my case it is only regarding prices

I have "only" 250energy and 11  chars and i see a lot of interesting objects BUT prices are insane... for example yesterday night i see a dandelion sword at 444milions .. which is obviously too much for me BUT in general , i think, they are a lot even for a dandelion .. i dont even speak about red nose armor at 385 mil because it is 15 times its value...

So .. or prices in market place are wrong or Night vendor has to be fixed (reduce the min/max compared to marketplace)

in general , energy grinding is a long process.. and i can accept it but prices need some change

in korea, prices has been lowered

Posted (edited)

the problem in my case it is only regarding prices

I have "only" 250energy and 11  chars and i see a lot of interesting objects BUT prices are insane... for example yesterday night i see a dandelion sword at 444milions .. which is obviously too much for me BUT in general , i think, they are a lot even for a dandelion .. i dont even speak about red nose armor at 385 mil because it is 15 times its value...

So .. or prices in market place are wrong or Night vendor has to be fixed (reduce the min/max compared to marketplace)

in general , energy grinding is a long process.. and i can accept it but prices need some change

in korea, prices has been lowered

The NV prices are fine and generally reflect the real value of items unlike the MP. 400-500M for a Dandelion is pretty realistic given the drop rates imo. Enchanting boss gear is the easy part (until TRI anyways). Of course some would say that 400M is still cheap given that you can grind that in a few days..

Edited by Eppo

Posted

Me, I'd love me some option to spend 25 energy (or less) with guaranteed 0% chance of boss loot. Gimme them blackstones, baby, gimme them shards!

Posted

I would not say so. I made my dande from 0 to TRI in less than an hour. It just took me a few months to get it. Time to get it to TET.

P.S. but i know no matter what i say the fapper will be always right 😄

Nah dude I was talking about beyond TRI, that is TET or above.

Posted

I have never seen anything but black stones from the night vendor. Is that unusual? Or just really bad luck? 

Posted (edited)

I have never seen anything but black stones from the night vendor. Is that unusual? Or just really bad luck? 

You won't start seeing the rare stuff until you check NV with multiple alts. If you sporadically check with 1 or 2 chars you're unlikely to see anything rare. It was the same for me, now I see at least 1 rare item every 1000 energy or so. Which isn't amazing but still.

Edited by Eppo
1 person likes this

Posted

I gues youre all afraid to lose in pvp when more ppl get the same gear. What is fun in roflstomping udergeared ppl? 

i much rather fight equal geared ppl wich is much more a challange. Also id recommend the game more if itd be easier to catch up, even tho i had to work harder for it.

I have played notaion wich had alot of retail players at the time  wich played the pservers just for the pvp as it had equally geared players and because of that alot more pvp skilled players. No gear roflstomping like 75% of bdo pvp is about. Wich is (IMO) either no challange or frustrating

sorry for bad english and spelling typing this on my phone.

no one is afraid of equally geared pvp, we just don't want a dumb game for lazy people. 

Its a Korean grinding rng fest, BDO isn't for everyone and it might not be right for you

1 person likes this

Posted

I really dont care that much. It's when you start to enhance the boss gear that the real struggle starts.

For newer players it's hard enough just getting TRI(TET is to far away to even consider). I know newer or more casual players that aren't even using their boss gear, because not enough cash and mem frags to upgrade and repair, from last session of fails.

If they want to increase the boss gear chance at NV with a few percentages, go ahead. Doesn't affect me the slightest, that some newbie is running around with a +12 Giath helm.

However, there's just as many guys that wants a higher chance of Dandelion, Kzarka or Kutum&Nouver at Nightvendor and complain about that. They can't please everyone qq'ing about some item and increase the chance of everything at NV lol.

Posted

TBH to me it seems there is no need for bigger chance of the "items you actually spin the roulette for" on NV. It is actually written in the first dialog - it is a roulette.

When I have no better use for energy on my alts I do spend 200 energy on 6-7 chars every weekend. In last 3 weeks I have seen Giath, Bheg, Tree, various Kz weapons and 2 dande weapons. So overall I do not feel the chance for these needs to be increased.

(I have not bought any of these - I have full armor set, getting Kz on AH is quite easy and cheaper. I was going for dande - unfortunately neither of the ones NV offered and definitely not for 400+M prices he tag them).

Posted

that is why boss drop should increase not nv one

wish they did

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0