• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Night Vendor needs higher chance in items of BOSS level

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Problem is i never see any,anything else other than black stone armor

Get your energy up and create alts... Using 1 char with 200 energy ofc you will roll 4 blackstones in a row...

Posted

I agree - 1% for Superior 4% Non-Black Stone 95% black stone

good game right?

Posted

Get full TET boss gears and NV will give a lot of crap, damn it, i need em stone.

2017-04-03_278677221.JPG

2017-04-03_278673234.JPG

17523158_1360456997373555_5054247796855924872_n.jpg

17796596_1360459664039955_1173613024937422734_n.jpg

wish i had ur rolls

Posted

Night Vendor is fine as it is. Just remove the useless blue awakening weapons from there. I saw Bheg Gloves, Giath Helmet and Dim Tree Armor yesterday by rolling 200 energy on 10 alts.

Posted

has full boss gear since ever and all i want is hard/sharp but yet they force me to enchant another set, happened lots of time but recorded this from last night 

Posted

I managed to roll Dandie for Musa & Meahwa in one lot of 487 energy. Both were over 220 mil xD 

If i let all my alts get max energy (487) then i normally get some decent rolls between them :) 

Posted

Higher Chance as already.......?

Why not just give Full Pen Boss Gear for free.......

Posted

Are all the people who are against this and probably have full boss gear already aware that you most likely got your gear much cheaper if not even free than what others now would pay for it on average at the nv?

There are easily hundreds of players who got full or almost full boss gear during & after the server merge with multiplied attendance rewards, if they didnt get them out of the 3x boss boxes themselves, they could just be bought of the market which was flooded with them for 2-3 days, now they're crying to make it harder for new players.

I vote for making it harder to obtain as well! start by retroactively removing all multiple obtained pre-merge event rewards.

Posted

Are all the people who are against this and probably have full boss gear already aware that you most likely got your gear much cheaper if not even free than what others now would pay for it on average at the nv?

There are easily hundreds of players who got full or almost full boss gear during & after the server merge with multiplied attendance rewards, if they didnt get them out of the 3x boss boxes themselves, they could just be bought of the market which was flooded with them for 2-3 days, now they're crying to make it harder for new players.

I vote for making it harder to obtain as well! start by retroactively removing all multiple obtained pre-merge event rewards.

I am against it and i have only hebetates (not counting rednose since its cheap crap) and even that aint upgraded yet bcs ALL HAIL RNG...

You can easily see several boss pieces during one night roll seassion... People complaining that they get only blackstones are mostly newbies under 200 energy and no alts... NV like everything else needs bit of preparation.. It aint free boss gear ticket...

Posted (edited)

I only have Tree and Bheg's yet i'm against this.........so no.

Sure people got a massive advantage due to the merges and shit, but it doesn't prevent newer players from catching up to a certain point relatively easily. The 1% is going to stay out of reach whether they benefited from merge/boss boxes or not. I don't concern myself with that group tbh

Edited by Eppo

Posted

no one is afraid of equally geared pvp, we just don't want a dumb game for lazy people. 

Its a Korean grinding rng fest, BDO isn't for everyone and it might not be right for you

i cant imagine ppl actually likig to waste so much time of there life

Posted

I am against it and i have only hebetates (not counting rednose since its cheap crap) and even that aint upgraded yet bcs ALL HAIL RNG...

You can easily see several boss pieces during one night roll seassion... People complaining that they get only blackstones are mostly newbies under 200 energy and no alts... NV like everything else needs bit of preparation.. It aint free boss gear ticket...

i have 419 energy and the maximum characterslots of which i use all except 1 for nv rolling (1 is always reserved for knowledge reset or parked somewhere else).

it takes 16 irl days to completely fill 400 energy on a character you aren't logged in to, which are basically all your characters minus one.

that means i can do a full nv session with 12x8 = 96 total rolls a maximum of 2 times a month, which i have done several times already. Yes i have seen every possible boss piece atleast one time already, although mostly way overpriced (except for dim tree armor and dandes, the only pieces im still missing, and where no price is too high... , just that when i last time rolled dim, i didnt have the 330m ready and locking wasn't in the game then).

after several uncountable thousands of energy invested i have only ever seen 3 dandelions, none for my classes. maybe 5-6 kzarkas and 3 nouvers, surprisingly lucky the first of those was for my main and only 160m. Whenever i spend my 400 energy every 1-2 days from my main who is online almost 24/7 i get usually 7/8 blackstones and the last one is mostly a shard, so i would absolutely disagree that nv makes it too easy to obtain bis gear, its completely rng like everything else in the game.

Posted

-snip rant-

I never said it makes obtaining gear too easy... I said it shouldnt be free boss armor per rotation, as OP wants it... Its OK as it is...

Posted

Lol and I actually thought they were pretty common, within 250 energy I managed to see 3 pieces come by trying to snipe some crystals.

Bhegs 87kk which I instabought

Bhegs 234kk

Muskan 134kk which I didn't have enough money for =(

Posted

while it took me like 6 months to see a second boss offer cause bad RNG, i ended up seeing 6 or so in two weeks, and since then  I see boss pieces pretty regularly. And  I don't even need them anymore.

RNG can be a cruel mistress.

Posted

no

Posted

And I'm over here rolling 4 boss armors in one go....

Posted

well i dont agree at increase % on boss armor, but i agree that the night vendor just blows out your energy for armor stones, should give something else, the % of these stones is incredibly high. Even a Carrot might be better at this point.

Posted (edited)

well i dont agree at increase % on boss armor, but i agree that the night vendor just blows out your energy for armor stones, should give something else, the % of these stones is incredibly high. Even a Carrot might be better at this point.

I say remove single BS stones and replace the high chance for getting them with the bundle versions.

Edited by Nimalla
1 person likes this

Posted

I always seem to get the cheap stuff.black_market_stuff_2017-04-03_51666447.t

Posted

I always seem to get the cheap stuff.black_market_stuff_2017-04-03_51666447.t

Dude, I get more nouvers than BS stones (not really, but I do get them more than any other piece of gear)

Posted (edited)

I got muskan (around 150) + dandelion (around 220) from NV after passing on them multiples times because they were to costly, kzarka, nouver and kutum from drop, tree from preorder (350M) and bheg+giath sniped at 95 mil. I got two rednose from the boss boxes event and was unable to snipe any boss item since the whole server was doing the same (but that's when my tree armor preorder went through though).

I wasn't particularly lucky or unlucky and I didn't really got my shit for cheap. The price at the NV are kinda aligned between (there are some outliers) what you would have to pay by sniping or pre ordering the item.

I'm still against higher chances for boss gear at NV.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

I've been saying for a while that single stones should go in favor of bundles. at least thats not sooo bad. not great, but slightly better.

I'd like it if they changed the prices for the yellow non-boss gear. Like I know that some of the accessories are yellow, but honestly they aren't really rare these days for a +0. so paying 2x the market price is completely pointless. so those should be less than  MP, boss stuff can stay the way it is price-wise. 

NV needs to know he's got competition, might change his approach to business.

Posted

i cant imagine ppl actually likig to waste so much time of there life

and I can't imagine people so lazy and entitled that they get satisfaction from no work or effort

Posted

No, stop QQ, git gud scrubs, what do you want to get next? TET or PEN without failure ?????

Yes please. Finally got my dandelion yesterday on 108 stack now :') do want my tet now. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0