• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance April 5th

391 posts in this topic

Posted

So much drama... get a life, addicts...

That's a little better.

Posted

or they post the patch notes but only set it so only staff can see, until they unlock it for general public.

much better theory than "backtiming"

And they still get typos and things wrong, I really feel sorry for them, they're PA's -----.

Idk why I have this image of PA as a bunch of people in suit around a big ass table with a laptop in the middle drinking and laughing their asses off while they hoover their fingers at the "send" button which sends the patch info to Kakao, jokingly teasing and making fun of them while in a live call in skype where Kakao's entire team just sits there with their heads down waiting for them to press the button and when Jouska even dares to open his mouth to beg for them to press it, some asian guy starts screaming to him in Korean in a fit of rage, so he doesnt even bother anymore and just waits patiently till they have humiliated them enough and finally press the button.

God, I need to get out more.

1 person likes this

Posted

-----ING KIDDING ME?????? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD nice patch jokes lol......who needs this shit....we finally want dk awakening or some other usefull and meaningfull content lmao not this trash.....and its till fkn 17pm.....whyy???? for some mount trash ty lol

1 post. k.

Posted

1 post. k.

4200 posts... kk you must be important sharing this for us...

1 person likes this

Posted

Laaaaaaaaaaazy Patch again zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We the "Farmerz" need moar seeds to plant!

Coca seeds when!?
Cannabis seeds when!?

I want a Cartel Of Velia !!

I like your face

4200 posts... kk you must be important sharing this for us...

Hi 

2 people like this

Posted

EVERY WEEK it's a salty whine about SOMETHING -- anything - bunch of cry babies.  NO MATTER WHAT GETS added and when - the babies just throw their pitiful , self-entitled rants and tantrums.  Give em all a coloring book and send them to their "safe space"   GEEZE if u don't like the game - quit already.  FOR MONTHS it was when are we gonna get the new DK?  Or Nouver, or ( whatever)  Did any of you come back to post your "Thank you's" when those things you screamed and stomped your feet about were added? Doubtful...

4 people like this

Posted

Thats you, congratz. All others are mad because they are holding out content after saying we would be up to date with KR. They lied to us and did not give us any information since DK is out.

Yeah well, it's not intended. Things just sometimes does not go to plan with timings with projects like these.

Oh well.

Posted

Is the maintenance on schedule?

If not I'll stay at work for a while longer.

Posted

my gnomestick is telling me servers are up , 1.7Gb patch ,Kalmasilve pre-load content.

Posted

stay at work, earn more money, then you can buy more pixels :)

1 person likes this

Posted

"Maybe we get some new content by the end of the year"

You are all spoilt brats, we have received 10x the content most other games have had in the past 5 years. The only thing that needs fixing in the game is the desync and optimization. The content is fine, you knew DK wouldn't get it's awakening for a while, so why bother rolling it until then.

Posted

The hate is so real to the Devs....a well made game like this needs constant Maintenance. If you all can't come up with coding, implementation, testing of a MMORPG character then do not complain about DK awakening. 

Posted

stay at work, earn more money, then you can buy more pixels :)

That's P2W!!! /s

Posted

Geez a 1.72gb patch I can't wait to see all the fixes in the patch notes :D

Posted

Geez a 1.72gb patch I can't wait to see all the fixes in the patch notes :D

• Removed Tamer
2 people like this

Posted

"Maybe we get some new content by the end of the year"

You are all spoilt brats, we have received 10x the content most other games have had in the past 5 years. The only thing that needs fixing in the game is the desync and optimization. The content is fine, you knew DK wouldn't get it's awakening for a while, so why bother rolling it until then.

If they don't announce when they are adding something it's fine. But they promise things they can't deliver, which happened many times now. How can anyone treat them seriously after all that? Are you suprised that some people have no patience left, that they are getting salty because of that? I'd expect from a bunch of adult professionals to deliver what they promised on time, without generating more problems on the way. (And to be clear I'm not talking about dk awakening, just their behavior in general)

Posted

If they don't announce when they are adding something it's fine. But they promise things they can't deliver, which happened many times now. How can anyone treat them seriously after all that? Are you suprised that some people have no patience left, that they are getting salty because of that? I'd expect from a bunch of adult professionals to deliver what they promised on time, without generating more problems on the way. (And to be clear I'm not talking about dk awakening, just their behavior in general)

Who said they were adults or professionals, i've never seen them claim either :D

Posted

Btw I'm from the future. They still haven't updated the maintenance timer, nor did they release the patch...

Posted

Delay incoming...

Posted

I love how you all expect they just sitting there waiting for the clock to hit the exact time to re-open the game and release patch notes.................

Posted

Delay incoming...

Servers are up incoming!

Posted

Man, the amount of cry babies in this game is just ridiculous. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Man, the amount of cry babies in this game is just ridiculous. 

and you just added yourself to the pile by crying about crybabies :D gotta love irony.

Posted

If only all these whiners support the game $500 a week, then they might just be able to provide all those crybabies content....

and you just added yourself to the pile by crying about crybabies :D gotta love irony.

Iron is good for you.