• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance April 5th

391 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Players,
We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 05.04.2017

Duration: 7hServer Down:Server Up:
Global08:00 UTC15:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT08:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT11:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST17:00 CEST

Reasons:

• Flondor Goose Egg Event will start. Ready for Easter?
  • Steed system will be added to mount content.
  • Minor bug fixes and class changes will be implemented.

Note:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found on our forum after the maintenance.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

Nice 7 hrs for thrash patch.Hope that class changes will be good at least.Oh yes and DK AWAK FFS!!!!GIVE IT!!!

Posted

as long as this flying spaghetti monster includes the flying blades of an awakened DK then I can believe! 

i dont like sweets either but i'd pray for some kind of announcement this week Friday would be nice from kakao. Also someone posted in the DK thread regarding the awakening and BDO RU worth a read if you are interested imho.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/135248-when-will-the-dark-knight-awakening-come-out/&page=3

Posted

----- this game already I'll just play another game and spend my dollars on somewhere else

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i dont like sweets either but i'd pray for some kind of announcement this week Friday would be nice from kakao. Also someone posted in the DK thread regarding the awakening and BDO RU worth a read if you are interested imho.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/135248-when-will-the-dark-knight-awakening-come-out/&page=3

I did see this theory but I mean for now all we can do is wait and hope. I got my DK to 58 and really wanna grind out 60 but dear lord the grind is painful without the flashy awesome of the Awakening so for now I'm just fishing my life away with new hopes and dreams everyday lol

Edited by Lyricz

Posted

"Desync fix when???

Haven't been able to afk train horses since server merge... Customer support seems to have no idea what's going on either since I keep sending them data they ask for, but stopped talking to me since then."

I'm just going to keep posting this till ya'll communicate with Pearl Abyss during one of these maintenance and fix this stupid desync issue... This kind of service is unacceptable. There is absolutely no reason I should get kicked off the server while I'm actively doing something. This problem has been going on since the server merge that was suppose to "make the game better for us". Instead it made it worse for a lot of us. It doesn't matter if I run the game in admin mode / compatibility mode / potato graphics or the highest possible graphics, I get kicked off if I move over a distance too fast for the server to keep track of where my character is.

I've called Comcast and been on them too, but all signs point towards the Black Desert servers. Instead of releasing new pearl shop items every week, why not actually try to fix the issues we've been having for months? I wouldn't care if you shut the game down for a week, or hell even a month, just to optimize the servers. Could ya'll not tell how horrible the servers are with the 1 year anniversary event bosses where people were getting kicked off because the servers couldn't handle the amount of people?

After a 2 week silence, Customer Service finally told me "I'm really sorry for the late answer. We have reported the issue to the developers, and trying to fix the core issue (we have a few very good traces to start with). Our tech team is treating this with the highest priority. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do as customer support ;( " 

I am quite aware that as a business you need to make money, but how about communicating with us better as well as making these issues THE priority. Without a community you don't make money. If people can't play they're going to move onto other games that are run by companies who know what they are doing.

I've been playing since day 1, not so much the early start since the server didn't start off so great, but I have loved the past year of BDO. I hope the next year is just as exciting. However if this issue is not fixed, I won't hesitate to go find another game to sink my time into.

3 people like this

Posted

Laaaaaaaaaaazy Patch again zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We the "Farmerz" need moar seeds to plant!

Coca seeds when!?
Cannabis seeds when!?

I want a Cartel Of Velia !!

3 people like this

Posted

Don't worry guys!

We still have so much content to play wit... oh wait

Posted

You people are such moaning little babies...i love it, seriously though stop with the consistent whining about ' no dk awak' 'no kama' 

I don't give a flying ----- about Kama, really don't. I'm not ready for it and probably won't be for a while. Yet the awakening for a class is essential, and without it the class isn't complete. The fact that we're waiting this long, when even KR didn't, is honestly some sort of next level trolling.

Posted (edited)

Always funny to see DK crying for their awakening after only  5 weeks when you see the time some classes had to wait. Patience isn't your greatest quality, isn't it? 

Edited by Itakura
1 person likes this

Posted

I don't give a flying ----- about Kama, really don't. I'm not ready for it and probably won't be for a while. Yet the awakening for a class is essential, and without it the class isn't complete. The fact that we're waiting this long, when even KR didn't, is honestly some sort of next level trolling.

Yep, awakenening is pretty essential if you are competing in pvp specifically T3 node wars and Sieges where the guilds wont even let you take DK because it has no awakening.

Seems like PA / Kakao didnt really think that though, that they are infact making players STOP playing because they can not compete with a class they want to play.
So its like "hey here is a game we hope you enjoy, but we will not let you enjoy all of it for month because we cant release content when we said"

And then they go silent AGAIN because in their eyes being sielent is best for keeping customers happy....

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Players,
We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:

Please bunny ears! I need them! <3

Posted

Always funny to see DK crying for their awakening after only  5 weeks when you see the time some classes had to wait. Patience isn't your biggest quality, isn't it? 

Other classes didn't receive their awakenings because they simply weren't ready. They weren't even out in KR. This is different, it's ready right now and they're making us wait arbitrarily for something that is essential to a lot of people's core game play experience and the enjoyment of their class.  

1 person likes this

Posted

i think im gonna take a break, im not even mad anymore, it just depresses me...Kakao dont talk to us, they dont even give us a window for when its possible to get it released, if you ask me dissatisfied customers is bad for business, alot of people including me sold all their stuff to re-roll to dk, 5 weeks is enough for us to get familiar with the pre-awakening, now we lack the element of being able to switch things up the way all the other classes do. im just done waiting, done moaning about it, release it whenever i wont really play anymore till its out

Posted

Blue tiger costume and gavi regan costume for ninja when?

1 person likes this

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

WE NEED

••• DK AWAKENING •••

Edited by CM_Yukimura
Post bumping

Posted

Save your faith for something worthwhile.

Like believing a rain of doughnuts will shower your house.

Y-you mean it won't..? My hopes and dreams.. shattered upon this floor. :(

Posted

Always funny to see DK crying for their awakening after only  5 weeks when you see the time some classes had to wait. Patience isn't your greatest quality, isn't it? 

Cause we weren't up in arms about the staggered awakening as well? Is that your point?

Posted (edited)

So we should wait about one year like other class to receive the awakening? Is that what you're trying to say? How dumb can you be?

Edited by Qmm

Posted

When do we finally get the Ninja Garvey Regan costume? 

Posted

People crying about kamasilve expansion.. u are probably not even 240+ap with 300+dp yet so shut up

Posted (edited)

DK AWAKENING
WHEN

Edited by CM_Yukimura
Post bumping

Posted

People crying about kamasilve expansion.. u are probably not even 240+ap with 300+dp yet so shut up

They DID promise it in March so it's pretty fair to complain about it's lack honestly.

2 people like this

Posted

Hello,

My name is generic DK. I rolled a brand new class that had no release date for awakening yet I will continue to cry and whine as that awakening is not released immediately despite everyone else having to wait an absurdly long time for their awakenings as well. 

I do not understand consequence of action so therefore I will rage on every maintenance post.

-Generic DK.

17 people like this