• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance April 5th

391 posts in this topic

Posted

Woooooooo!!!!! Kamasylvia, here we come!!!!

Posted

It makes a kind of sense to release Kama in September.  This is usually the month where you get the other big MMO's doing anniversary stuff or new releases.  Don't want to lose players to that so give them something that people have been waiting for.  Besides most people aren't prepared for that kind of fight down there yet.  I know I'm not.

Except they have a F ton of more content too add.
Valencia part 3
Magoria part 2
Snow region

Dwarves

The other 50% of the map thats not even open yet.

If they waited until September to release Kama then have the player base will be gone.
Especially considering its already released in other regions.

Also it makes sense to release BIG content updates around summer holiday time. Not a small bit of content. And Kama is pretty small. And also kama will not attract any new players.
And thats the whole point of a summer release, to attract new players who are on holidays from schools / unis. No new player is going to want to try content that it will take them way beyond their holidays to even get to experience.
Its more likley that game would got F2P in summer.

The following blurb in the announcement on 22 Feb was also edited on 22 Feb. Initially the announcement had said DK and Kama coming in March. Then after someone inquired on Twitter, there was a Twitter reply that clarified that only the DK release was slated for March, and anything after would be coming later. Then the initial announcement had been edited and the following line was added to reflect that only the DK was coming in March, with no promises of awakening at all, or any promises about Kamasylve beyond "coming later".

so, if they had no intention of releasing it in March or at least very soon.

why

the

F**C

Did we get a pre patch of Kama content a few weeks ago....... if only to wait for months and have other content patched.

Really come on, we know it, you know it. Kakao cant translate Korean and basically have no idea whats coming tomorrow let alone next week. They get patches, implement then and then AFTER realize what content they actually got sent.
Kakao have literally no idea whats coming or when until some intern reads the email from PA in teh spam folder and relizes "hey guys erm, somethings about donkey kong and camelslyv?? it might be important"

2 people like this

Posted

People crying about kamasilve expansion.. u are probably not even 240+ap with 300+dp yet so shut up

Posted

If the steed system is the bullshit that announces horses like MP, seriously wtf. I've spent that last month trying to breed a T8 for a friend. And now when I get it ready, there is a chance I will have wasted my time and some random person got it. @CM_Yukimura
Reasons:

• Steed system will be added to mount content.

Posted

Except they have a F ton of more content too add.Valencia part 3
Magoria part 2
Snow region

Dwarves

The other 50% of the map thats not even open yet.

If they waited until September to release Kama then have the player base will be gone.
Especially considering its already released in other regions.

None of those expansions you mentioned are released anywhere except for maybe an internal test server. If they're that far in development yet. Kamasylvia is literally the last bit of actual content they have to dangle in front of us for a long time.

Posted

If the steed system is the bullshit that announces horses like MP, seriously wtf. I've spent that last month trying to breed a T8 for a friend. And now when I get it ready, there is a chance I will have wasted my time and some random person got it. @CM_Yukimura
Reasons:

Ok we will ask the gaming population to wait until you and your friend can organize your horse sale.

We are sorry to inconvenience you.

2 people like this

Posted

Other classes didn't receive their awakenings because they simply weren't ready. They weren't even out in KR. This is different, it's ready right now and they're making us wait arbitrarily for something that is essential to a lot of people's core game play experience and the enjoyment of their class.  

all awekenings were ready ( just wiz and witch were not) when in here they released the warrior awekening... still classes like ninja ,which already had the awekening ready, had to wait 3 months to get it here. so stop crying about your stupid dk and git gud

Posted (edited)

None of those expansions you mentioned are released anywhere except for maybe an internal test server. If they're that far in development yet. Kamasylvia is literally the last bit of actual content they have to dangle in front of us for a long time.

You dont understand! I want to explore this tiny zone with my 380AP/DP full grunil and grind to lvl 65! I WANT TO DO IT NAOO!

sarcasm.jpg

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

You dont understand! I want to explore this tiny zone with my 380AP/DP full grunil and grind to lvl 65! I WANT TO DO IT NAOO!

Hidden Content

Just a heads up, if you're going to tell that to someone, don't pick me.

I'm fully capable of grinding in Kamasylvia, and I've already got a bone to pick with Kakao thanks to the whole march release schedule (and Nouver.. and awakenings.. and doing things differently cause its buy to play.. and ninja/kuno release.. and so on and so forth and blah blah blah).

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ugh wow such a awesome update, still no awakening, no point in holding it off >.>

not like it's their choice, if you don't know anything about agreements between Korea "Kakao" and NA/EU and RU they have to follow what they say, can't do just whatever the hell they want, if it's being delayed it's probably not their choice and besides it took around 45 days till Korea got their awakening, we haven't even waited that long yet people are pushy and honestly I don't think they can really give an eta because they probably don't even know themselves, always kinks and knots when it comes to Korea deciding to release a game to another country and they're the ones who always call the shots as its their title and they make the agreements.

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

Seed or steed...it's going to cost pearls :P

from the KR patch would be nice or not?

● ‘Courser’ system added on horses.

If the horse between tier 1 and 8 learnt all skills below, will categorized as a Courser.

Tier 1~2: Charge

Tier 3~4: Charge, Drift

Tier 5~6: Charge, Drift, Sprint

Tier 7: Charge, Drift, Sprint, Instant Accel, Sideways Move

Tier 8: Charge, Drift, Sprint, Instant Accel, Sideways Move, S: Instant Accel, S: Sideways Move.

Courser will have an icon at the horse info window, and the price for sell, breed and imperial trade will increase.

The result from the breeding between coursers will have 2 birth skills.

The result from the breeding between a courser and a regular horse will have 1 or 2 birth skill(s).

You can train Tier 8 courser level 30 from NPC Gula at the Stonetail Hill town.

Interesting... I already had a t7 with 2 birth skills one was I.A..... O.o

1 person likes this

Posted

Obviously the pearl quota was not reached, so until we can get everyone to go mad on pearls, we'll have to wait for kama and dk awakening

1 person likes this

Posted

KR node war changes to prevent territory guilds from fighting in nodes when?

Posted (edited)

That doesnt [Deleted] matter [Deleted], ppl want content. They are holding back content. Thats the whole point but nah its always the gear.

[Deleted content] Inappropriate language

Edited by p0hil
[Deleted content] Inappropriate language

Posted

Seriously about to switch back to kr... I'm not having fun on us anymore you guys are being way too slow and not letting us know when stuff is going to drop far enough in advance. I'd rather get my boss gear on kr to tet than even get boss gear in na right now 

2 people like this

Posted

Thats quite long maintenance...

Btw any word about cinematics and storyline fix plz?

Posted

not like it's their choice, if you don't know anything about agreements between Korea "Kakao" and NA/EU and RU they have to follow what they say, can't do just whatever the hell they want, if it's being delayed it's probably not their choice and besides it took around 45 days till Korea got their awakening, we haven't even waited that long yet people are pushy and honestly I don't think they can really give an eta because they probably don't even know themselves, always kinks and knots when it comes to Korea deciding to release a game to another country and they're the ones who always call the shots as its their title and they make the agreements.

Doesn't kakao (both KR and NA) want NA to catch up with KR version? 

How

The 

F--K

can NA catch up with KR with this kind of update speed?

NA can't do shit on update speed, ok, but at leaaaaaast they can report the situation or how the playerbase want the awakening back to KR, right? They at leaaast have this tiny power to do it right? So crying on the forum and let them know how shitty they are doing is simply what I'm doing right now, and hopefully NA will send this message to KR and tell them to hurry the ----- up.

And by the way I'm wondering what ACTUALLY NA Kashkow can do? If they can't even control the update speed, what else they can do?

Server maintenance? Ah everyone know the server is laggy and getting worse every time after maintenance.

Event? I dont see any fun event for so long. Every time is black stone event, attendance event, black stone event and black stone event. Or they will just add some sakura on the side of the road then they call it an event.

What else? hmmmmm 

Posted

So this is from russia right? also we assuming we having the new horse market just cuz steed (race horse) is coming to our version? pls not yet :( 

Posted

Thanks GM's!!

I wont have to login anytime soon!

At least for another week :) Cant wait to see what next maint will bring, another week off?  lol

1 person likes this

Posted

And I'm just here waiting for update that will allow me to promote more than just 1 worker at the time.

1 promotion per town? Or maybe 2-3 promotions at the same time overall?

I have more than 200 promotion tries avaliable and with that rate I won't finish any time soon xD 

Posted

Are goose eggs really that different from the eggs we had last year though? :thinking:

1: Different names at the very least. Gotta see the positives ye? xD. 2: We don't know yet since no event details :V could very well be the same. 3: Still better than the events that come back every week-month >.<! 

F**C

Sorry, but f**c? Do you not know how to spell or are we thinking about different words? ._. hm... Func? Fukc? Finc? Fasc? Idek :D xD. When you try to insult someone, at least try to make sure you spell correctly I guess is my point :3 (and no, this was far from the only error. Was just the funniest one).

Posted

Ok we will ask the gaming population to wait until you and your friend can organize your horse sale.

We are sorry to inconvenience you.

I shall snipe thy friend's horse. 

giphy.gif

Posted

Lmpq6_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=mars&

I shall snipe thy friend's horse. 

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Just a heads up, if you're going to tell that to someone, don't pick me.

I'm fully capable of grinding in Kamasylvia, and I've already got a bone to pick with Kakao thanks to the whole march release schedule (and Nouver.. and awakenings.. and doing things differently cause its buy to play.. and ninja/kuno release.. and so on and so forth and blah blah blah).

You misunderstood ;) Thats what most ppl that want the content are like. Not referring to you ;)

So this is from russia right? also we assuming we having the new horse market just cuz steed (race horse) is coming to our version? pls not yet :( 

I have no idea tbh. But yes, this kinda is this race horse thing.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Doesn't kakao (both KR and NA) want NA to catch up with KR version? 

How

The 

F--K

can NA catch up with KR with this kind of update speed?

NA can't do shit on update speed, ok, but at leaaaaaast they can report the situation or how the playerbase want the awakening back to KR, right? They at leaaast have this tiny power to do it right? So crying on the forum and let them know how shitty they are doing is simply what I'm doing right now, and hopefully NA will send this message to KR and tell them to hurry the ----- up.

And by the way I'm wondering what ACTUALLY NA Kashkow can do? If they can't even control the update speed, what else they can do?

Server maintenance? Ah everyone know the server is laggy and getting worse every time after maintenance.

Event? I dont see any fun event for so long. Every time is black stone event, attendance event, black stone event and black stone event. Or they will just add some sakura on the side of the road then they call it an event.

What else? hmmmmm 

you realize they heard people want faster updates like months ago (probably since OB) hearing it every day and in every maintenance thread isn't going to make a difference anymore. Really think it's wise for them to even tell Korea hurry the f up? we're lucky Kakao KR even decided to give their game an NA/EU release (they make enough on their server in Korea as is to keep it going, our funds just make them more profit) also Korea always wants to be on top, why wouldn't they? they made the game and they make the content. If they want us to be caught up it would be on their terms, they even have the right to not share content. Honestly we're only a couple months behind which KR has had their 2 year anniversary and we just had our 1st last month, I'd say a couple months behind is actually amazing instead of being a full year behind. As for your last part Welp I guess you're one of those people that want free shit handed to you on a silver platter so you whine whenever we have an event that doesn't give you something valuable like a piece of boss armor or Ogre rings, free shit is free shit no matter what it is, black stone, memory fragment, black hot tea's hell even Lauren family gift boxes!! deal with it and grow up.

Edited by Excisionex
1 person likes this