• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance April 5th

391 posts in this topic

Posted

White knights everywhere mang. You prob spent money to advance your gear in game play 15 plus hours a day while living in your parents or friends basement working a part time job making 8 an hour. Your a few amongst the large community who is getting tired of these guys. Whats sad is I bet they pull an aion or tera or rift go free to play and dnt comp people their money back. GG 👏

wow judge much?

Has al that whining ever helped? 

Posted

wow judge much?

Has al that whining ever helped? 

Are you white knights even helping?

1 person likes this

Posted

IDK still Belongs in our version  .... Since when do Ruskies get MORE FREEDOM than AMERICA?

Since when does this supposed American freedom matter for a EU company anyway? Scroll down a bit, see where it says "Kakao Games Europe"?

Fact of the matter is, Russia won the publisher race and didn't get forced to bend over like we do. Just how it is. I'd reroll in a heartbeat if it wasn't for one glaring deal I can't play with.

7h maintance? I hope for something interesting. 

Certainly.

Tier 9 horses.

Posted

MOOM MOOM MOOOOM this mean mean company isn't listening to me and doing what I say!!1 listen to me WHEN?! do what I say WHEN?/? MOOOOM CRYCRY

Posted

MOOM MOOM MOOOOM this mean mean company isn't listening to me and doing what I say!!1 listen to me WHEN?! do what I say WHEN?/? MOOOOM CRYCRY

The first part of your sentence makes me think you're way too used to using it. Still need her help on the loo?

1 person likes this

Posted

Expand the grind spots!!! PUT IN THE GAME SOME DAMN CONTENT. The whole fukin europe grinds at pirates, this game should be named pirate spot grind online!!! Expand your fukin game, fix the desync issues... OPTIMIZE IT. Now or never.. people are going to leave it!

2 people like this

Posted

gimme my 5th pet slot already damnit

Posted

Eve online which has a amazing amount of transactions and battles a week does it in 15mins.

And?? Eve is bit different from BDO, might need more than what Eve updates.

Posted

gimme my 5th pet slot already damnit

no

Posted

7 HOURS MAINTENANCE  ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR WHAT FOR THIS LIL THINGS TOOOO FUKKING ADD IN THE GAME ? 7 HOURS ......
LIKE LAST WEEK:  KAKAO YOOU ARE JUST A

JOKE !

Is there weekly day off, chill dude....

Posted

And?? Eve is bit different from BDO, might need more than what Eve updates.

True enough. EVE hasn't had these things running for 2+ years already and do first deployments of new stuff in that time. Unlike here where it's copy/paste content which, understandably, needs 7 hours.

Posted

True enough. EVE hasn't had these things running for 2+ years already and do first deployments of new stuff in that time. Unlike here where it's copy/paste content which, understandably, needs 7 hours.

Now you're just trolling....

Posted

Since there is so much of it going on...let me TLDR this entire thread...every page....

crying-baby.jpg1_.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WITCH/WIZARD/WARRIOR NERF? or Rebalance buff to all other classes to be on par & Cancer free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know the only thing worse than facing 4 warriors in RBF on the other team, is facing 4 witch/wizards. But oh no its gets better Last night 5 warriors & 8 witch/wizards v s our balanced team. Talk about giving your players cancer!!
thanks, for the cancer!  @PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Yukimura.

stop being a trash player...

Posted

Now you're just trolling....

That I am, cause you're deserving of nothing more.

7 hour maintenance is utterly ridiculous, especially cause the other regions don't come close.

1 person likes this

Posted

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WITCH/WIZARD/WARRIOR NERF? or Rebalance buff to all other classes to be on par & Cancer free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know the only thing worse than facing 4 warriors in RBF on the other team, is facing 4 witch/wizards. But oh no its gets better Last night 5 warriors & 8 witch/wizards v s our balanced team. Talk about giving your players cancer!!
thanks, for the cancer!  @PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Yukimura.

Git gud.

Posted

• Minor bug fixes and class changes will be implemented.

Can we please have better eyelashes on the witch and tamer?!?! We've been waiting for that for ages now. We need proper EYELASHES!

2 people like this

Posted

That I am, cause you're deserving of nothing more.

7 hour maintenance is utterly ridiculous, especially cause the other regions don't come close.

It might be a long time, but you have no idea, of what they actually do? Some chose to shot first then ask afterwards, seems to be what's going on here.

Posted

It might be a long time, but you have no idea, of what they actually do? Some chose to shot first then ask afterwards, seems to be what's going on here.

It's completely irrelevant what they do, there's no scenario ever where this long maintenance is justified EVERY GODDAMNED WEEK.

Ultima Online had shorter maintenances than this for major content releases.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

-----ing crying EU Community. Good job Kakao you do the best what you can. I hope Kamas and Awa Dk came first out when the community Stop cry.

Edited by Lupas

Posted

a 7-hour maintenance for something that can probably be done in max. 2 hours.
nothing surprising

Posted

3 people like this

Posted

It's completely irrelevant what they do, there's no scenario ever where this long maintenance is justified EVERY GODDAMNED WEEK.

Ultima Online had shorter maintenances than this for major content releases.

And again you are just trolling about this every week. UO is another game...

I think it's a good idea with the weekly updates and we get something with each update, where others haver to wait months before something new comes out. So what are you really crying about??

The maintenance take the times it takes, you actually think they would close down the servers for 4 hours or 7 hours and then go drink some coffee?

I'm not trying to be the white knight, just trying to look at it realistic.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Started yesterday to play again after 8 months i left the game:

7 FU**IN HOURS PATCH.

You better implement something interesting bitc*es ahhahahhahahahahh oooooh the universe hates me ahhahahahh

Edited by Hayabusajin

Posted

Losing my virginity WHEN

1 person likes this