• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance April 5th

391 posts in this topic

Posted

Losing my virginity WHEN

When you go outside

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

its because the localization team is shit... to -----en lazy EU workers that it takes 7hours to localize the update Really if i was Duam of who ever maintains the -----en game i would fire the EU side of the company hire gawd dam Americans who can actually localize the dam content in like 1 hour and actually -----en make proper english tooltips which they still cant get it right, where the ----- is the content manager i want to speak to him and fire the whole dam department.

i want my money back

DK awakening WHEN

kamasay when

Desync WHEN

Edited by Tank

Posted

Eve online which has a amazing amount of transactions and battles a week does it in 15mins.

even any major MMO does updates fast, with detailed updates and usually has working servers :D

Posted

even any major MMO does updates fast, with detailed updates and usually has working servers :D

thats cos there American !!!!

Posted

And again you are just trolling about this every week. UO is another game...

No shit it's another game, it's also well over 20 years old and it still pulled off MAJOR CONTENT PATCHES faster than BDO does a REGULAR MAINTENANCE.

Something here simply doesn't add up, whatsoever, at all. You can ignore that all you like, but it doesn't mean that these maintenance times are realistic in any working scenario ever.

I think it's a good idea with the weekly updates and we get something with each update, where others haver to wait months before something new comes out. So what are you really crying about??

You're mistaking pointing out that the maintenance times are way too long with crying. 

Posted

thats cos there American !!!!

eve online is done by ccp which is in iceland, and there updates are fast because they have a test server.

Posted

When you go outside

I'm outside majority of the day. Grinding sausans. Still haven't lost it...

Posted

No shit it's another game, it's also well over 20 years old and it still pulled off MAJOR CONTENT PATCHES faster than BDO does a REGULAR MAINTENANCE.

Something here simply doesn't add up, whatsoever, at all. You can ignore that all you like, but it doesn't mean that these maintenance times are realistic in any working scenario ever.

You're mistaking pointing out that the maintenance times are way too long with crying. 

154.jpg

Posted

Started yesterday to play again after 8 months i left the game:

7 FU**IN HOURS PATCH.

You better implement something interesting bitc*es ahhahahhahahahahh oooooh the universe hates me ahhahahahh

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

I'm already done patching,

what about you?

Posted

7h+ is kinda boooring, here something to see :

2 people like this

Posted

1.7gig i smell a stealth patch or dk awakening 

Posted

1.7gig i smell a stealth patch or dk awakening 

Then you're naive.

At BEST it's preload for Kamasylvia.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol, the maturity of the player base is not one to compliment here on the forums...

Seriously, every week I tune in to check the patch notes, there's always someone complaining about something.  I want this, I want that, bawl~!

C'mon guys, show some patience.  Sure, I'd love to see more stuff in the game like more outfit/weapon sets for the DK, or perhaps some more kinky underwear choices, even a complete overhaul of the bidding system so I don't feel like bashing my head against a wall.  That said, however, is this really the place to do it?   

2 people like this

Posted

Expand the grind spots!!! PUT IN THE GAME SOME DAMN CONTENT. The whole fukin europe grinds at pirates, this game should be named pirate spot grind online!!! Expand your fukin game, fix the desync issues... OPTIMIZE IT. Now or never.. people are going to leave it!

That's a lie!

I feed my workers every morning, after I get from work, and before I go to sleep. When I'm sleeping and at work, I have client open for afk fishing, and when I get home I'm semi-afk cooking or processing.

See? There is plenty of story and content here, not just grinding on pirates :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Then you're naive.

At BEST it's preload for Kamasylvia.

It's just heavy goose eggs :P

Edited by Peisinoe
spelling error

Posted

That's a lie!

I feed my workers every morning, after I get from work, and before I go to sleep. When I'm sleeping and at work, I have client open for afk fishing, and when I get home I'm semi-afk cooking or processing.

See? There is plenty of story and content here, not just grinding on pirates :P

So w0w much content :D 

Posted

lol, the maturity of the player base is not one to compliment here on the forums...

Seriously, every week I tune in to check the patch notes, there's always someone complaining about something.  I want this, I want that, bawl~!

C'mon guys, show some patience.  Sure, I'd love to see more stuff in the game like more outfit/weapon sets for the DK, or perhaps some more kinky underwear choices, even a complete overhaul of the bidding system so I don't feel like bashing my head against a wall.  That said, however, is this really the place to do it?   

This is literally the case for every single persistent online game out there, why are you surprised?

Where else would it be done though? At least people have reason to believe Kakao EU is reading this thread, that's really not the case for everywhere else /shrug

Posted

lawl were else can you abuse the game and attack the GM's and the content developers and they will never know because they dont read there own forums

Posted

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WITCH/WIZARD/WARRIOR NERF? or Rebalance buff to all other classes to be on par & Cancer free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know the only thing worse than facing 4 warriors in RBF on the other team, is facing 4 witch/wizards. But oh no its gets better Last night 5 warriors & 8 witch/wizards v s our balanced team. Talk about giving your players cancer!!
thanks, for the cancer!  @PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Yukimura.

Us warriors will get buffed in the future. R.I.P :))

Posted

Steed system is F***ING USELESS without the NPC  Devan

You do know that he is only on Russian Premium, aka subscription servers right?

Posted

I really don't mind these long maintenances besides the fact that they are always during EU daytime (and I happen to be free on wednesday so it sucks extra for me personally), the problem is their lack of transparancy and communication. Why not show us what their schedule is during those 7 hours so we actually know what they do? Like 10am to 12pm - upload new content, 12pm to 2pm - test for bugs, 2pm to 4pm - bug fixing, 4pm to 5pm - last test or something. If only we'd know WHAT exactly they were doing all these hours I think a lot of people would be more understanding. Right now they make it seem as if they are gonna spend 7 hours on adding a recycled event, a mount system and probably a better smile on the tamer's face or whatever class change they deem important.

This is as annoying as sitting in a train that randomly stops riding for half an hour without anyone telling you why on earth there is such a delay. There is surely a  good reason for it, but as long as you don't really know why, you will be frustrated as hell.

3 people like this

Posted

I wonder what "minor bug fixes" they will be fixing this patch :P

Posted

Is this patch your april fools prank? Or is it serious, I can never tell with you Cashkao

I wonder what "minor bug fixes" they will be fixing this patch :P

They will implement a noose so that ninjas and valks etc can hang themselves and start a top tier class instead. Rip

Posted

This community is cancer...

3 people like this

Posted

ASLEEPENING WHEN?

1 person likes this