• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can we not have the announcement?

95 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

From my understanding, the new ''steed horse system,'' or courser system, will introduce an announcement every time someone register a courser horse. Can we not have this?

Totally not necessary, and I can't afford having the entire community trying to snipe a friend's horse. 

Also, if you think there will be more T8's on the market, let me tell you this: DREAM ON. IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

Thanks you.

Edited by Onii-sama
3 people like this

Posted

Agreed.

I'm hoping this doesn't make it into the patch.

It's hard enough to sell even a T4 to a friend these days, never mind a higher tier, if I ever get one to spare.

Posted (edited)

From my understanding, the new ''steed horse system,'' or courser system, will introduce an announcement every time someone register a courser horse. Can we not have this?

Totally not necessary.

Thanks you.

It's likely the same global/system notification as all the other items that get listed on the MP that pop a global/system notification. If you have that turned off, then you probably won't see the T8 Coarser notification either.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

I guess it's too late for that now since they already made an official announcement. :/

1 person likes this

Posted

Add more shyt that people don't like/don't want to the game and careless about other major update, that's what Kashkow are doing right now.

2 people like this

Posted

Oh, yesss!

I ve been waiting for this moment for a while, can't wait to bid on every entitled horse breeder precious horsy! 

oh yeahhhhh! if i ever won your precious, i will make sure to link it on server chat!

Yesssss!

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪yes wwe gif‬‏

14 people like this

Posted

They need to add in a captcha system or piss off with this.

Want to make a market bot?

Go to AHK. Tell it to send in as many left click + enter inputs as it can. Then leave your PC on with your mouse hovering over where the buy button will be. Enjoy your item, and enjoy the fact that this is undetectable. Note that I do not endorse this, i'm just pointing out how piss easy it is to make a bot.

Posted (edited)

Go to AHK. Tell it to send in as many left click + enter inputs as it can. Then leave your PC on with your mouse hovering over where the buy button will be. Enjoy your item, and enjoy the fact that this is undetectable. Note that I do not endorse this, i'm just pointing out how piss easy it is to make a bot.

they had one and bot programs and hacks were easily able to bypass them.

Edited by Noble One

Posted

Totally not necessary, and I can't afford having the entire community trying to snipe a friend's horse.

Thanks you.

no secret gifting of horses allowed, nice patch, well intended.

4 people like this

Posted

In BDO what does this have to do with anything? The quality of life changes are getting outstripped by changes that're just plain pointless (voices, black smiths book) lately. Get used to it. It's just easier to make cash shop sales when you can point out that "shiny new feature" than it is to go "we made our current population a fraction happier".

Posted

Add more shyt that people don't like/don't want to the game and careless about other major update, that's what Kashkow are doing right now.

Uh I want this in the game.  I'm sure there are way more people who want this in the game than not.  Now we can all see when a horse goes up on the market so we don't have to stand there all day for weeks on end to try to see and snipe a good horse.

Thanks you.

Lol are you serious?  You want to cry about this because you and your friend don't get to secret swap horses anymore?  Lol cry more.  This system should have been fixed to match the market system from day 1.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Uh I want this in the game.  I'm sure there are way more people who want this in the game than not.  Now we can all see when a horse goes up on the market so we don't have to stand there all day for weeks on end to try to see and snipe a good horse.

Lol are you serious?  You want to cry about this because you and your friend don't get to secret swap horses anymore?  Lol cry more.  This system should have been fixed to match the market system from day 1.

Want a good horse? Go breed one.

I'm not gonna be selling mine to asses like you :]

Edited by Leuphe
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Considering i'm anti pearl horse selling, I look forward to the notification system.

Edit: But this does suck for those legitimately just trying to give friends or guildies T8's.

Edited by PandoraRose
2 people like this

Posted

Want a good horse? Go breed one.

I'm not gonna be selling mine to asses like you :]

Sure, that's your choice.  I don't see how wanting the horse market to be more accessible is me being an ass.  Frankly, I chose not to voice it, but since you went ahead and took it there: the people who are -----ing about not wanting the horse postings to be broadcasted are the ones I think are asses.  "Oh no, I don't get to secretly swap money with my friends anymore.  First the market system wouldn't let me do that bullshit, now they're changing it so we can't pull this nonsense on the horse market?  How dare they!  We don't get to be secretly rich assholes swapping funds between our accounts anymore where there's less chance of the general population seeing it and sniping it before we can do it with our other accounts!"

FYI: I have a good horse.  But now I can have a better one.  You know why I haven't gotten a better one before this?  Because I didn't want to stand in front of the damn stablehand all day.  FINALLY WE GET TO SEE WHAT'S POSTED.  This is a LONG overdue change.

2 people like this

Posted

If I recall correctly, it adds a delay to T8 horse postings as well doesn't it? Along with the announcement. 10 minutes or so?

@DenverRalphy

Posted (edited)

If I recall correctly, it adds a delay to T8 horse postings as well doesn't it? Along with the announcement. 10 minutes or so?

@DenverRalphy

Just like the delay on the marketplace to make sure everyone has a fair chance of getting to the stablehand to buy it?

Church GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by Lyvectra
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Haha good luck actually trying to snipe horses.
I am pretty happy with this change though, been having my queue on horses low in case it would happen since it was added to the KR version.
And I decided a week ago I was only gonna sell 1 more horse, and I was on point. :D

But yeah, now you people that have been treating horse trainers badly, and not even close to realize how much of a pain it is to get a T8 can try to get them.
I'll see you in a couple of days when you realize it will be like sniping a valuepack. :ph34r:

Edited by Someone

Posted (edited)

Haha good luck actually trying to snipe horses.
I am pretty happy with this change though, been having my queue on horses low in case it would happen since it was added to the KR version.
And I decided a week ago I was only gonna sell 1 more horse, and I was on point. :D

But yeah, now you people that have been treating horse trainers badly, and not even close to realize how much of a pain it is to get a T8 can try to get them.
I'll see you in a couple of days when you realize it will be like sniping a valuepack. :ph34r:

I'm just happy to have the CHANCE, baby, WOO!  It's bigger than before! ^.^

Edited by Lyvectra
2 people like this

Posted

I think it's a good change too. Less "wts (potato) t8 for pearls" when they probably just sniped it off the market anyway. 

Also, maybe people will stop killing us when we're on our wagons plox? 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

If all you pro notification people think you have a chance at sniping a t8 now, think again, this change is as good as making t8s non sellable 

doesnt bother me tho, i already bought mine

besides, can already loop hole it by gifting a skill reset and resetting one skill to remove the couser from it, then reroll the skill back if needed 

Edited by Claydough

Posted

"I'm mad I can't abuse the system to trade horses to my friends and guildies, effectively bypassing the trading restriction the game has built in."

1 person likes this

Posted

If all you pro notification people think you have a chance at sniping a t8 now, think again, this change is as good as making t8s non sellable 

doesnt bother me tho, i already bought mine

This ^ I can't sell t8s to friends/guildies, and I can't sell them to get a pet or two. People go "Yay t8s!" without realizing they're hard to get and now there will likely be even LESS on market.

Sure, that's your choice.  I don't see how wanting the horse market to be more accessible is me being an ass.  Frankly, I chose not to voice it, but since you went ahead and took it there: the people who are -----ing about not wanting the horse postings to be broadcasted are the ones I think are asses.  "Oh no, I don't get to secretly swap money with my friends anymore.  First the market system wouldn't let me do that bullshit, now they're changing it so we can't pull this nonsense on the horse market?  How dare they!  We don't get to be secretly rich assholes swapping funds between our accounts anymore where there's less chance of the general population seeing it and sniping it before we can do it with our other accounts!"

FYI: I have a good horse.  But now I can have a better one.  You know why I haven't gotten a better one before this?  Because I didn't want to stand in front of the damn stablehand all day.  FINALLY WE GET TO SEE WHAT'S POSTED.  This is a LONG overdue change.

Swap money? You serious?

This is the -ONLY- MMO where you can't benefit your friends/guildies in any way. Even when partying to grind with them it's very often not worth it for either of you. This is our one chance to change that and it might be now gone. MMOs are about social aspects and helping others, but ----- me I guess right? And swapping funds is non-existent because of the massive 35% tax on all sales, especially considering how badly the horse market is notification or not.

Plus you could have always gotten a better one. GO BREED. People are so damn lazy, expecting tri/tet boss armor equivalent in horses to be posted just for their special snowflake selves.

Posted (edited)

I'm just happy to have the CHANCE, baby, WOO!  It's bigger than before! ^.^

Actually, the chance will be even lower for normal buyers now. Before, if you stumbled across one in the horse market, then it was more of a "who clicks first wins", and the randomness gave you a relatively decent shot at winning if you saw it pop. With the new system, everybody server wide sees the notification, there's a 10 minute delay before it pops, and every friggin user in game that wants one will be hovering over the horse market looking to snipe it, which will reduce each individual buyer's chance significantly.

Not a real fan of the mechanic. It's a result of the pearl trading buyers and sellers that brought it about. And I'm bummed that the solution cures the symptom and not the disease. A better solution would have been to change the pearl gifting mechanic instead of killing the last bastion of selling/trading with friends and guildmates.

Edited by DenverRalphy
1 person likes this

Posted

Actually, the chance will be even lower for normal buyers now. Before, if you stumbled across one in the horse market, then it was more of a "who clicks first wins", and the randomness gave you a relatively decent shot at winning if you saw it pop. With the new system, everybody server wide sees the notification, there's a 10 minute delay before it pops, and every friggin user in game that wants one will be hovering over the horse market looking to snipe it, which will reduce each individual buyer's chance significantly.

Before it was a 1 in 4 chance if you were looking at the horse market for a while.

Now it'll be 1 in 1000 with the competition :)

Posted

Meh, I don't have friends in this game so this system is purely beneficial to me. Bring on the notifications, and come forth my T#whatever.

1 person likes this