• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can we not have the announcement?

95 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't bother man, this "peoples" don't use their brains, if they did they wouldn't have chosen horse breeding in the first place ..

After getting in a lot of conversation with their kind, i realized they have no argument to back up their practices and all they are trying to do is justify their selfish greed.

common entitled horse breeder argument : 

- "Go breed your own horses" < their motto, what would happen if the butcher, the grocer, the carpenter, ..ect. all tell you "go make it yourself", wouldn't that be fun ?just like every person in life have a purpose and a job, the same thing happen in game, that food you took to buff your char didn't spawn on the MP, so is the black stones, and the gear, and the tools, and even the horse saddles and shoes your using on the horse your riding!

don't want to sell your products ? fine, then don't buy the community product either - pearl items included! #justice.

- "Effort and RNG rates" really ? what fking effort do you speak of ? leveling a horse is the most afk activity in the game, it require 0 skill, 0 investment and 0 time management, also your think RNG is tough ?? try farming for end game accessory, enchanting past safe zones, gathering shards & hards, or even landing a proper CC in pvp, it doesn't matter where you turn your face in this game, RNG will be there waiting to say howdy! 

don't want to sell your product ? fine, remove those notification on enhanced gears and accesoires! #justice.

- "breeding take pearls" no it doesn't, the choice of using pearl or not is 100% to the trainer, and 100% convenient, if you choose to gamble your way through skill change then take the responsibility for it and don't make the player pay the price of your addiction! also a normal player doesn't care what skills a horse have, he simply want a fast decent tier horse, so the entire bullsh*t about tier 8 or future 9 is out of the window.

new players doesn't give a sh*t about tier 8 or 9

- "Silver too low" the only legit complain, it can be solved in 2 ways : getting na/eu specific price raise in market, and apply value pack effect. 2 solution that can be worked on with proper communication of the issue in a civilized manner, and i can guarantee many non breeder are ready to give full support to this, including myself, BUT what did the community of breeder do ?? boycotted the community, stopped selling horses from all tiers and started demanding crazy number of pearl in order to get a chance to buy their precious horsy .. wtf ??? 

so are you selling horses ? or just want an extra fat bribe on top of their price ?? is that what you want breeders ? i mean, just look at this 2 : 

How about treating horse breeders with some respect?
Why on earth should horsebreeders continue breeding when aholes like you can get their horse?

I am a full TET armor/weap and TRI accessory horse breeder that has even been below average on luck when it comes to enchanting, I grind more than most, like my money from actual horse sales have been nothing compared.
Ohh and I forgot to mention I enchanted everything myself, didn't buy any pre enchanted stuff.
That arguement that horsebreeders get things from the other people in the community is so BS, most of us do actually do other things too. ;)

Pretty much my only income has been grinding, while my peers have flown past me with their AFK processing.
You think that is fun? you think it's worth it? Really is not.
I only bred horses to give to guildies and friends, however I did charge pearls even there, cause people opted to having me reroll their horses while leveling up to ensure that they don't get potatoes.

Pretty much everyone I know wanted a courser, or at minimum one with all the speed skills + charge. So yes people very much only cares for good horses, in the begining when I was selling T8's people didn't even want them cause they weren't perfect(before I started rerolling).
And this way was mutually beneficial, I got a better value of my horses as they mostly had all the good skills, and sold for around 200m the last months, and they got horses they did not have to cash out 100eur+ on to reroll. (I sold horses for roughly the cost of what I used myself on pearls, sometimes less)
And to do this, I have to check on the horses every couple of hours to check if they learned X skill and see if I have to reroll them again.

I probably would've quit horse breeding a long time ago if it wasn't for the pearl trading, as getting around 60-70m a week on average, this is if you sold a T8 in the mix while breeding, is really not worth it, and if you don't use pearls for resets that weekly is gonna be even lower since you wont get enough T8's to continue every breed with a T8, so you'd probably be at around 30-40m a week selling horses after taxes on average.

While you can easily get 200m+ on processing every week. Do you not see why horsebreeders don't wanna sell their horses to random person X? Or that they want pearls for it? And not much investments need to be done there, you even earn more from fishing, again no effort what so ever.

It takes roughly 9-10 days to level up a set of horses to breed. And this is for someone that can run horses nearly constantly, not affected by any loadingscreens from the game that interrupts horserunning, or someone PK's the trainer etc.
And with that you get 2 chances on new horses, and with what a 20% chance on T8, you think that will happen often?
What happens most of the time is that you level up say a T8 male and 2 T7 females as the best case you can do most of the time. You do 2 breeds as you aren't using pearls, and you get 2 T6 females as per usual, and you pretty much lost the profit you could've made on the next time around.

TLDR; Horsebreeding is pointless now, and I am happily boycotting the "community" with quitting breeding for good. 
And Harow, please just stop with throwing BS at horsebreeders it's really getting old, though if you want, I can tear you a new one ingame. ^^

2 people like this

Posted

This is what happens when you got a game with a community thats anti- p2p trading, sooner or later this, community feeding was bound to happen.

Posted

Horse breeders don't only breed horses and nothing else. They also play the game and grind, farm sharps/hard, cook, do all the other lifeskills.

You do realize horse training is done entirely afk ? meaning if your doing other activities then your not  100% efficient at breeding and have no place to judge if the activity is profitable or not, you don't call yourself a horse breeder just by riding a donkey for messily 2 hour a day.

How about treating horse breeders with some respect?Why on earth should horsebreeders continue breeding when aholes like you can get their horse?

and with what a 20% chance on T8, you think that will happen often?

Demand someone else respect, proceed next to call them aholes .. that the kind of logic i dealt with in every horses related topic. 

the max chance at tier 8 from tier 7 is actually 28% = 21% Males + 7% Females

using tier 8 is 32% = 24% Males + 8% Females.

using tier 6 and 8 give 28% = 21% Males + 7% Females.

even mixing tier 6 and 7 with the current low rate of breeding, have an 8% chance of getting a tier 8.

>>> So why are you Lying on this subject ???

And i already said a new player doesn't care about tier 8/9, so why are you even bringing this up ? and lying about it on top of it ??

I likely wont sell anymore t8s.

TLDR; Horsebreeding is pointless now, and I am happily boycotting the "community" with quitting breeding for good. 

i laugh at this statements every time .. if there is 1 benefit to the horse market situation it's that it cannot get worst .. getting back to that #logic thing.

also, i love how none of my counter arguments have been addressed, not that i expected anyone to address them .. because #Logic, it just shows how flawed the current case of horses, and i don't hate horses breeders in general, only those demanding absurd numbers of pearls for what it's supposed to be everyone in game mount, if you (generally speaking) feel any tension reading my posts in horses topics then clearly your one of those.

Posted (edited)

You do realize horse training is done entirely afk ? meaning if your doing other activities then your not  100% efficient at breeding and have no place to judge if the activity is profitable or not, you don't call yourself a horse breeder just by riding a donkey for messily 2 hour a day.

Demand someone else respect, proceed next to call them aholes .. that the kind of logic i dealt with in every horses related topic. 

the max chance at tier 8 from tier 7 is actually 28% = 21% Males + 7% Females

using tier 8 is 32% = 24% Males + 8% Females.

using tier 6 and 8 give 28% = 21% Males + 7% Females.

even mixing tier 6 and 7 with the current low rate of breeding, have an 8% chance of getting a tier 8.

>>> So why are you Lying on this subject ???

And i already said a new player doesn't care about tier 8/9, so why are you even bringing this up ? and lying about it on top of it ??

i laugh at this statements every time .. if there is 1 benefit to the horse market situation it's that it cannot get worst .. getting back to that #logic thing.

also, i love how none of my counter arguments have been addressed, not that i expected anyone to address them .. because #Logic, it just shows how flawed the current case of horses, and i don't hate horses breeders in general, only those demanding absurd numbers of pearls for what it's supposed to be everyone in game mount, if you (generally speaking) feel any tension reading my posts in horses topics then clearly your one of those.

Because your points are crap, m8. No point in trying to argue against someone who's so set in his emotional opinion.

Here, just to humor you...

No, horse breeding is not just one click and afk. You constantly have to check in on it, just like fishing, and fix it up every day.

You're the only person we're calling one.

Say you're trying to get your first t8, so ignoring using those you'll need 2x t7 or a t7xt6... The odds are still pretty crap, especially when that's just PROJECTED and definitely not close to reality. It take some people 10x t7 breeds just to get 1 t8.

And yeah, the market now can't get worse then it is now. SO WHY DID THEY PUT SOMETHING ALL OF THE BREEDERS DIDN'T WANT? Now there will be nearly 0 high tier horses put up at all, so... cool, good job. It was already bad enough where most breeders would imperial delivery most t6/7, maybe now that'll include 8s too.

And if it's an everyone mount, why haven't people been breeding them yet, hmmm? Oh yeah, because afk fishing = $$$$$$$$.

Edited by Leuphe

Posted

Snip

If you took a moment and just read through the horse thread, it's pretty much confirmed that the numbers are not correct.
And you gotta on top of that calculate in colortheory as well.
The numbers from the calculator does not come from pearl abyss, they loosely came from the russian calculator. Which again did not come from pearl abyss.

I don't lie. But you are very cute to imply that I do. ^^

@Leuphe answered most of the other "issues". 

I will now let you continue on your rampage, I am really not phased, so I cba giving you any more time. ^^

Posted

Don't bother man, this "peoples" don't use their brains, if they did they wouldn't have chosen horse breeding in the first place ..

i stopped reading after this. The hypocrisy. You want snipe a T8 but you think it's retarded to be a horse breeder -_-

Posted

If you took a moment and just read through the horse thread, it's pretty much confirmed that the numbers are not correct

and how did you all came up with that conclusion ? wait wait wait, let me guess .. were the RNG results actually RNG ?? omg the HORROR!! #Logic ..

The numbers from the calculator does not come from pearl abyss

no they were data mined and present the most accurate informations atm, and it was done by professional peoples who value the meaning of honesty & sharing.

@Leuphe answered most of the other "issues". 

Did he ? all i saw were a bunch of random bs i didn't even bother to reply too.

I don't lie. But you are very cute to imply that I do. ^^

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪flying angel gif‬‏

nope, your cuter! ;)

Posted

Don't care about the argument & debate, what's done is already done, patch is in.  By the way how's T8 sniping going?  About the only T8 I saw today was a potato, so congrats whoever got it lol.

But just wanted to quickly say that if you are a horse breeder or know what you are talking about, you should know nobody gets 28% or 32% on T8 foals.  Nobody.  You could be new at breeding and randomly smashed some horses together and get lucky, but that luck does not persist if you continue breeding.  Every horse breeder knows this.  You take the horse calculator percentages with a grain of salt.

Even if you do get a T8 or two, you have an extremely small chance, and I mean very very slim chance, to have a courser once you level them to 30.  That dreaded S: Sideways just don't come naturally majority of the time.  You would have to drop at least 1500 to 5000 pearls just to make a T8 courser, which is needed if you ever want to awaken it to T9 later.  Don't tell me "normal people" don't care about horse skills, even average Joe's ingame ask for horses with Sprint, Instant Acceleration, and Drift.  Many ask for Two-Seaters too.

If you want to continue breeding?  Well then say you leveled up 1 male and 2 females, that's 1500 pearls just for resetting their breeds so you can breed 4 times instead of 2.  And trust me, nobody wants to spend 2 weeks leveling up horses just so they can breed twice.  If you don't spend pearls on resets, you will not get far in breeding before you either 1) run out of females, 2) run out of males, or 3) run out of T7 & T8's completely.  If you think breeding resets are optional, then you have never bred more than a handful of horses.

Breeders aren't your enemies, there are reasons why breeders want more.  It has nothing to do with breeders being greedy.  This is because breeding and creating good horses cost pearls, a lot of pearls.  It also takes breeders out of the game, because the more you play the game, the longer it takes to level your horses to breed.  Do you think horse breeders only afk loop 24/7?  That's like saying afk fishermen only afk fish, or afk processors only afk process.  It's rubbish.  Horse breeders loop when they're sleeping or at work, but when it comes to playing the game, many do play the game just like everybody else.  We grind, we level, we PvP, and yes we do also enhance our gear and experience the same RNG crap like everybody else.

The enemy here is Pearl Abyss/Kakao.  If you don't want breeders to ask for pearls, then demand PA to stop making horse breeding & training cost so much.  Breeding resets and skills change coupons are ridiculous money sinks.  Demand PA to make horse breeding in NA/EU not have such ridiculous low regional breed rate of 11 when KR is well beyond 13/14.  And lastly why in the world are we still paying 35% tax for selling horses?  Value packs should apply to horse sales at the very least.

One last thing, why frown on afk horse training and say our afk time shouldn't be worth anything?  Do you tell people who process 15 hours a day that their wood/ingots/crates shouldn't be worth anything?  Do you tell afk fishermen that their fish shouldn't be worth anything because they weren't there to fish?  This is BDO, a game where you are rewarded for doing afk activities.  An average BDO player spends more time doing afk activities ingame than they do active playing.  That's how this game was designed by PA, afk activities are part of this game.  So less bashing over people trying to make value out of their afk time please.  We all know afk processing nets you probably the best profit out of all afk activities, followed by afk fishing, and both of these activities give you exponentially more wealth if you use one of the readily, undetectable bots that many already use ingame.  The irony?  None of these activities are pearl sinks, only horse breeding/training is.  Go figure.

TL;DR, get mad at PA/Kakao, not each other.

Posted

Don't care about the argument & debate, what's done is already done, patch is in.  By the way how's T8 sniping going?  About the only T8 I saw today was a potato, so congrats whoever got it lol.

TL;DR, get mad at PA/Kakao, not each other.

clearly you don't care, that is why you post a wall of your completely "unbiased" point of view. 

and i honestly do not care about getting tier 8 from this change, i only wish to destroy the breeder pearl business. :)

Don't tell me "normal people" don't care about horse skills, even average Joe's ingame ask for horses with Sprint, Instant Acceleration, and Drift.  Many ask for Two-Seaters too.

I was an average joe not too long ago, and you know what average joe top priorities are ? Not Horses.

For a new coming player, with an active play style most of the concern is building up gears and improving weapon damage in order to survive the savages waiting in the wild, ie monsters and other players, and a horse will do none of this things, a player interest shift towards horses only after achieving the previous objectives and getting extra money, and both of this criteria doesn't apply to an average joe.

What about those with a passive/life skill play style ? you said it yourself at the end : life skill is afk, so why would a new life skiller care about a horse with instant acceleration, drift and all that ?? if he ever travel, he wouldn't care if he get to the destination in 2 min or 10 min, he would set an auto path > press T > go afk.

your statement a new player demand a perfect high tier horses is completely ridiculous and easily destroyed.

Breeding resets and skills change coupons are ridiculous money sinks.  

you #2 statement is training horses require pearl investments, correct ?

take a look at grinding, see how you earn looting for yourself ? and even after investing 1000+ worth of pearls into getting tier 1 pets, it still ridiculously slow, go a head DO IT, i was an average joe at some point and i know, getting higher tier 3/4 is a heavy RNG investment that is also both convenient & mandatory! add to this aspect weights as well!  #notjusthorses.

take another look at banking investment, and tell me how much you need to spend for top contested town in order to get a rank 1 house ? an arguably mandatory aspect of the game that require heavy pearl spending to get the benefits, #notjusthorses.

what about enchanting ? repairing an item durability is another heavy investment through artisans memory, also a convenient & mandatory for those with not much time for scrolls. #notjusthorses.

what about fishing ? pearls investments for inventory slots. #notjusthorses!

Processing ? outfit for longer processing sessions #notjusthorses!

Cooking ? pearl outfit of short time/higher profits #notjusthorses!

need more examples ??

One last thing, why frown on afk horse training and say our afk time shouldn't be worth anything?

don't put words in my mouth mr "i don't care"

Posted (edited)

It's called a horse "Market" for a reason, it's not there to sell a horse to only your friend otherwise the term market would be void if you're only selling to one person and not open to all. The way it's now makes it better, everyone has a better and more fair chance at getting a T8 with a notification, this will also help prevent horse selling a T8 for pearls because seriously who would pay pearls for an item that now more then before will have a larger mass of players trying to buy the horse with enough time to get to the stable to attempt buying it, you'd have to be stupid to pay pearls especially since there is no bidding, imo it's a good change. 

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

It's called a horse "Market" for a reason, it's not there to sell a horse to only your friend otherwise the term market would be void if you're only selling to one person and not open to all. The way it's now makes it better, everyone has a better and more fair chance at getting a T8 with a notification, this will also help prevent horse selling a T8 for pearls because seriously who would pay pearls for an item that now more then before will have a larger mass of players trying to buy the horse with enough time to get to the stable to attempt buying it, you'd have to be stupid to pay pearls especially since there is no bidding, imo it's a good change. 

How is it fair I tried buying 3 horses and i din't see 2 of them cus they where sold before i could click it. and the one i did see was sold when i clicked the button. Please make a bid system if you are gonne leave the anouncement and queue in place....

Posted (edited)

How is it fair I tried buying 3 horses and i din't see 2 of them cus they where sold before i could click it. and the one i did see was sold when i clicked the button. Please make a bid system if you are gonne leave the anouncement and queue in place....

Most that have gone up have been complete trash anyway.

It's not like you've missed anything good.

Those who spent heaps of $ on a T8 for a shot at T9 are going to be crying their eyes out soon enough.

Edited by PandoraRose

Posted

Most that have gone up have been complete trash anyway.

It's not like you've missed anything good.

Those who spent heaps of $ on a T8 for a shot at T9 are going to be crying their eyes out soon enough.

u mean like my purebred black t8 Courser 14€ Total cost :P

Posted (edited)

Are they really this stupid?? ... This is a Bandaid on the other knee opposite the GAPING WOUND that is their nerfed Skill & Breeding rate that's even more infected with the P2W bullcrap that is Horse COUPONS in a game we BOUGHT AT FULL PRICE to play

Gimmicky bidding Lottos tackle trivial symptoms only ... it's time they gave us another way to reroll skills FFS and in-turn we Breeders will have extra Courser horses to list on the market naturally without making so many bidders jump through so many stupid hoops.  ...they do this one little simple thing to un-f*** their own self inflicted breed Shortage??...I'll never ask for another thing again!

Edited by iller

Posted

u mean like my purebred black t8 Courser 14€ Total cost :P

If it were that easy to get them for so cheap and it has nothing to do with a lot of luck at all then how come this thread even exists? How come players see T8 as the godlike, almost impossible to get horse (good ones, not trash ones)? Please... Oh and it cost you 14 euros *claps*, care to try again and see if it will still cost 14 euros? And how much did you spend before those 14 euros anyway? Oh yeah leave that small detail out that makes the bigger picture more clear, ofcourse you want *only* to tell the parts where you can safely brag about some pixels you spent money on sure... What a cool kid you must be! So jealous!

Posted

you #2 statement is training horses require pearl investments, correct ?

take a look at grinding, see how you earn looting for yourself ? and even after investing 1000+ worth of pearls into getting tier 1 pets, it still ridiculously slow, go a head DO IT, i was an average joe at some point and i know, getting higher tier 3/4 is a heavy RNG investment that is also both convenient & mandatory! add to this aspect weights as well!  #notjusthorses.

take another look at banking investment, and tell me how much you need to spend for top contested town in order to get a rank 1 house ? an arguably mandatory aspect of the game that require heavy pearl spending to get the benefits, #notjusthorses.

what about enchanting ? repairing an item durability is another heavy investment through artisans memory, also a convenient & mandatory for those with not much time for scrolls. #notjusthorses.

what about fishing ? pearls investments for inventory slots. #notjusthorses!

Processing ? outfit for longer processing sessions #notjusthorses!

Cooking ? pearl outfit of short time/higher profits #notjusthorses!

need more examples ??

don't put words in my mouth mr "i don't care"

Grinding: Horse breeders do this, too.

Enchanting: Horse breeders do this, too.

Bank Investment: Horse breeders do this, too.

Fishing: Inventory slots / costume 1 time investments.

Processing: Costume 1 time investment.

Cooking: Outfit 1 time investment.

Horse breeding: Horse costume, check. Trainer costume, check. But also: Skill and breed resets for every horse you want to end up decent, to make the most of the 60-80 hours needed to train a single horse, and with the low, low chance you'll get something good. How many fishing rod resets do you need? How many inventory slots do you need to repurchase with pearls when you've "used" one?

Posted

If it were that easy to get them for so cheap and it has nothing to do with a lot of luck at all then how come this thread even exists? How come players see T8 as the godlike, almost impossible to get horse (good ones, not trash ones)? Please... Oh and it cost you 14 euros *claps*, care to try again and see if it will still cost 14 euros? And how much did you spend before those 14 euros anyway? Oh yeah leave that small detail out that makes the bigger picture more clear, ofcourse you want *only* to tell the parts where you can safely brag about some pixels you spent money on sure... What a cool kid you must be! So jealous!

I didn't spend so much euro's at all (prob around 30 including the 14 from the skill resets) idk exactly but if you do the same as me its not That hard just 80 mill starting cost too get some t6 pref. get them breeding and also smash them for that extra chance at t7's do the same with the t7's but sell them after you've bred them and buy t6's again with the money u just made from the t7's do this for 5 months strait and tada you have 4 t8's with two t8's having decent skills (this is in my case, i dont say you will get this result too) soo before you run your mouth about horse2pay shit first ask yourself how much time someone spend getting something instead of just throwing money at it for it.

Posted (edited)

There are barely any T8 in the west anyways

Less than 100 on each side of the Atlantic in a year.

Source

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/350

So ....

who-gives-a-shit-thumb.jpg

That figure isn't accurate. Whatever metric they used, it is not "Total T8". Maybe total T8's in stables. After this infographic was released, a bunch of people on the forums here alone accounted for at least 40 T8s. Even if you assume they are mixed NA/EU players that'd still be 25% of all NA/EU T8's. Impossible.

Edited by Eppo

Posted

That figure isn't accurate. Whatever metric they used, it is not "Total T8". Maybe total T8's in stables. After this infographic was released, a bunch of people on the forums here alone accounted for at least 40 T8s. Even if you assume they are mixed NA/EU players that'd still be 25% of all NA/EU T8's. Impossible.

Yeah, i'd say it's not an accurate number for us either.. we will never know the real number since some don't even come on the forums. Korea has a LOT more T8's than we do, though. They have had a higher breeding rate for quite a while(we should have much higher by now even), meaning easier T8's. They kept the rate down over here to make more money.