• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fix the Servers

50 posts in this topic

Posted

They should had gotten Northwest Falcon servers, instead of this subpar alienware ones.

Posted

+1

I've been trying to AFK level my horse since Sunday afternoon.  She had just hit level 26 that afternoon and as of now (Wednesday evening) she is still only 80% toward 27.

I watch a few loops run just fine but then every single time I've come back to my PC a few hours later the auto loop has been broken.... it is beyond frustrating...

Posted

does it matter, they don't have to upgrade the servers for anyone.. 2 million people x $15 a person = $30 million dollars

now if ea. person bought 50ART mem - that's another ~$12.50 x 2 million people = 25 more million

now.. not counting costumes and other baloney that should be enough to pay for developers that know how to math

and at least 12 servers.. nobody cares, good game right?

Posted

Everyone should change their profile picture to burning servers, when new players come and see that they will think twice, making Daum think twice.

Posted

Nothing will change like really some people may quit but in most cases 1 person leaves 2 new people enter so best thing you can do is invest in the best isp you can and hope for the best.

Posted

but but but... people keep saying servers are OK and no desync and no lag and no dc...... :(((( people is lying!

Posted

Guys i beg you

bump every day desync posts....this sh*t need to be fixed

#fixdesync

Posted

AFK horse training is out of the question for me. Every hour or so I'll get knocked with a loading screen, stopping the loop, or just disconnecting entirely. The massive amount of desynch has made PvP and PvE near impossible, especially at world bosses.

I seem to have better luck when I fish at least.

serverlag.jpg

Posted

I have a fast internet (get @ 150+coast to coast on speedtest, up and down) and a good gaming computer but last night I logged off because I couldn't get a simple screen to close.  Couldn't log back in for another 15 minutes; just got the loading screen after selecting the server.  So... there is some kind of problem which is not internet based (unless they have problems on their end.)

If anyone knows how to ping them (the game servers) could you post here.

Thanks.:)

Posted

Yeah i'm on 1.2Gb Download and 112MB upload on a fairly high end PC and last night i had to log off, it was beyond terrible...............

Posted

The weird thing is the Olvia channels are fine.

Ever since I lost Olvia channel access, every single day is brutal. Frequent 1-5 minute huge lags where you can't even interact with NPCs.

Posted

Well F this shit. Died 3 times to this desync bullshit, which is just the last straw for me. I tried giving it a fair shot after half a year but you guys continue to disappoint. We've got a publisher that's not worth a damn. On top of that there's the Grind, Desync, Pop-in, Constant updates which have been problems since day one. Life skills are basically an afk simulator. Finally the worse is the sycophantic fanboys defending this game from all criticism. Just the other day a whole thread was deleted for pointing out issues. I guess they don't want to hear it.

Posted

#fixdesync

#fixservers

#skamkaopls

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys i beg you

bump every day desync posts....this sh*t need to be fixed

#fixdesync

This along with submitting tickets... At least then they may feel the need to actually reply in a real manner.

Posted

The lag is especially noticeable when Boss spawned.

C5 today on Kzarka, ALL OF THE Zarka hunter are DCed.

How do I know? Because when I logged back in, there are like 5-10 people standed right there not moving, while I can freely do damage to Kzarka and Kzarka was moving with no lag. Which means, at the same time I lagged out, all of the player lagged off too. And because ppl were lag out, when I got back in, it became very smooth again, of course it start lagging again when all other player start logging in.

And it has been like this for weeks.

Posted

no no, Def thier servers. I experience no issues likw this in any other MMO. There is multiple posts regarding this issue every single day. Too widespread to be otherwise.

I think the key here is to contact PA directly skipping Kakao altogether.

You know its PA setting the server budget right? lol. They dont give a shit either.  Pay more out of our bottom line?  nah.

Posted

#forgreatjustice

Posted

This is annoying logged in 2ce this morning d/c 2ce already.

Posted

Bumpforbetterhampsters

Posted

no responce from Kakao? dident think so cause they don't care. This games about makeing money with minimal loss on costs such as the server.

Posted

#fixdesync

Posted

Lag is bad, bad. It didn't use to be this way. I don't know if it's because of the server merge or more people playing or what, but it's getting worse.

Kzarka is really laggy, you might die and not even know it for nearly a minute, all the while chugging health potions and seeing no effect. I got killed at Mudster which isn't nearly so crowded and I thought I was halfway across the field, way out of range but then I was killed in a spot I thought I had left. Then I couldn't res at all and waited and finally logged into another character and then back before I could do anything but lie there.

I don't know why certain channels are worse than others but Calpheon 5, which I like for its low population,  has a bad reputation channel wide. I hope the lag improves at least a little when the damn cherry trees go away.

Posted (edited)

PA not allowing decent servers to be Rented or purchase and maintain their own servers , this crap got worse when they decided to cram 3 servers all into one with the merge , this is typical when the Greedy Publisher wont allow the Developers a proper budget to have their game function properly , in this case Pearl Abyss needs to listen and adress these issues , and the best way to get them to listen is to have people STOP buying pearls and hit them in the wallet ,

Edited by wellman029
Becuase i wanted too
1 person likes this

Posted

The weird thing is the Olvia channels are fine.

Ever since I lost Olvia channel access, every single day is brutal. Frequent 1-5 minute huge lags where you can't even interact with NPCs.

The game gives more priority and bandwidth to certain channels. Sadly, this creates a ton of confusion since some folks can have the exact same rigs/location/ect and yet have vastly different experiences depending upon the channel they are on.

Posted

west coast server lool

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0