• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

DK Awakening Poll!

DK Awakening Poll!   99 votes

1. 1. Who here is waiting for DK awakening, and is not having it making and impact on your pearl purchases?

• Yes I'm waiting for DK Awakening but I don't spend money on pearls.
    • Yes I'm waiting for DK Awakening and it was out I'd buy more pearls.
    • Yes I'm waiting for DK Awakening but I'm buying pearls regardless.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys simple poll for those DK players out there.

Are you waiting on DK awakening? Does not having it determine your purchases?

Posted

On fact I'm waiting to spend around 150-200€ for the inventory slots, weight, brand stones, ghillie...

But first I must play the awakening to know that I'm sure that the Dark Knight will become my main class.

Posted

waiting to see if I will like the awakening, if not will go back to my sorc.

Posted

Troll poll.

2 people like this

Posted

On fact I'm waiting to spend around 150-200€ for the inventory slots, weight, brand stones, ghillie...

But first I must play the awakening to know that I'm sure that the Dark Knight will become my main class.

That's more than my Graphics Card is worth..

Posted

here's a poll:

if it doesn't come out tomorrow how should I kill myself live on cam?

5 people like this

Posted

Where is the option "I still haven't gone past level 50 with my dk and don't really care"?

2 people like this

Posted

Where is the option "I still haven't gone past level 50 with my dk and don't really care"?

Doesn't really need to be there with the questions presented, although the wording could have been a little clearer on the question.

Posted

Where is the answer for "I'm not waiting and I'm buying pearls regardless." ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Ive got 100 bucks to drop once we get awakening, maybe more. Depending on how hard i get screwed on enchanting. I refuse to spend money until Dk awakening is out, once this value pack is done they aint gettin a dime till its released 

2 people like this

Posted

I saved up for a few months and dropped a chunk of change on pearls so that when DK came out I could buy all the outfits and costumes that I wanted. I've not bought any weight increases or anything like that yet, though I'd like to! Budget permitting and all. :)

Posted

I'm saving my pearls for the awakening costume. Not going to drop 2900 on a regular costume and have to buy another in a few weeks lol

Posted

Hey guys simple poll for those DK players out there.

Are you waiting on DK awakening? Does not having it determine your purchases?

what a clown fiesta

Posted

I allready spent money on my DK regardless of awakening & I dont need to invest more to DK.
But I will still spend on value pack's

Posted

I'm saving my pearls for the awakening costume. Not going to drop 2900 on a regular costume and have to buy another in a few weeks lol

I spent 18 mil on one instead.

This game right now simply does not deserve my money.

2 people like this

Posted

the awakening costume though isnt exactly my cup of tea. I liked rosa cassius because it was obviously starkly different from ranger stumes norm. but then tha awakening is pretty much ranger awakening with a missing boob plate and a change here or there :/

im waiting till we have more unique DK constumes.

Posted

the awakening costume though isnt exactly my cup of tea. I liked rosa cassius because it was obviously starkly different from ranger stumes norm. but then tha awakening is pretty much ranger awakening with a missing boob plate and a change here or there :/

im waiting till we have more unique DK constumes.

Well looking at the rate they're adding awakened costumes for other classes, you might be in for a long ass wait. I don't like any of the DK costumes either but I just want the 10% xp bonus and maybe a nice weapon skin (haven't checked DK awk costumes yet). I'm just gonna disable the looks anyway I like my tree armor look^_^

Posted

not waiting, not spending money on this class.. you know why? because if you started playing this class you will be behind 88% of the population.

Posted

"No I'm not waiting, the later it comes the better" option seems to be missing from your pool >..>

Posted

Another biased poll...

not waiting, not spending money on this class.. you know why? because if you started playing this class you will be behind 88% of the population.

Since 88% aint even lvl 56, you wont...

Posted (edited)

Hardly. Grinding isn't everything, you can make money in other ways in the meantime. Only if you're a grinder and was stupid enough to sell your main's gear to fund your DK, then yeah you'll be behind.

Edited by Eppo

Posted

Yet another maintenance goes by....