• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Zipp007's Official BDo - Formal Complaint

22 posts in this topic

Posted

To whom it may concern,

"This is the best MMO of our time, cloaked in the shadows of lies, and greed"

I am a MMO-Gamer, who has spent the last ten or twelve years of his life doing nothing but gaming. I wake up, I game.. I eat, sleep.. dream, then wake up and game again. This process has gone on ever since I was forced into a communistic reality by the government of my country (The United States GOV.) I am here today to let any new comers know that, you will not like your experience here. Nobody does. If anyone tells you they like this game, it is because they have money to throw at things frivolously. This game went against is basic business model and is now fully pay to win. The game is not balanced. Morons congregate to one or two classes to avoid being inferior, and the gap needed to overcome the gear > level > skill gap increases more and more due to a rng based progression system. Since this is the case, the developers don't care, the gms don't care, and the cms don't care as well. I am here today to inform the vast amount of "True Gamers" that this place is hell. You can literally spend hundreds of dollars on this game and lose progression. There is not one thing worth it in this game, the random number generator for just about everything is imbalanced, the skill damage output is imbalanced, the animation locks & skill cool-downs are imbalanced, and the market uses a fixed set-priced system that incorporates no player to player trading. Classes are gender locked, the d-sync is real, and nobody cares. I am here today to discourage all you mindless people to stop giving this company money. They are milking you. They're intention is not to help you, there intention is to take your money through the means of pathetically coded visuals and gameplay interaction that will lead you nowhere in life. With-out this game in my life, I would believe in god.. I would love life, I would be a good person, I would consider others, I would have empathy, I would love the human race. But no. This game has taught me to hate god, hate life, be a bad person, disrespect others, and to not have empathy at all. This game has made me a worse person in real life. I have spent upwards of two grand on this game, and what do I have to show for it? nothing. I used to strive to be a professional gamer, rng and this game has ruined it. If you are a avid gamer and love gaming the way, I do.. then I have one bit of knowledge to share. Do not play BDo. I have to stick it out here now though, since this is the most a game has ever taken me for, my warning is to not let it do it to you as well. It's not worth it. To all those who are legit, remain strong. They can have our money, but they can't have our souls.

I played WoW as a Multi-Gladiator for 2 years (out of 8) - I played GW2 as a Diamond Division Phempto / Sony Digital - I play League as a Silver Division Jungle Naut - I play SC2 as a Gold rank Terran - I played ESO for 6 months - I've also played AoC, War Hammer, FFXIV, ESO, & Arch Age.Yadda yadda the list could go on forever.. My point is that I am good at what I do, and I take the time to be good at what I do, and that a RNG based progression system that allows people who have been playing 2-3 months to be better than someone who has knowledge on how to game, and has been playing for 14 months is not a means to attract a "True Gamer"

Get is right, a "True Gamer" is known for being someone who never gives up! A "True Gamer" is not someone who is know for leaves a game easily, A "True Gamer" does not put up with ludicrous remarks and milking scams from a "business" model, A "True Gamer" is a good person who will do what it takes to win, A "True Gamer" will not complain in the midst of battle, A"True Gamer" is not a bandwagon snitch who is only looking to better themselves, A "True Gamer" will help out the community when he see the people with power abusing what they think they are in-titled.

If it we're up to me as a developer I would test my own personal skill against the population in which I "control" - I would design a PTR so that way the real people who are interested in helping you sad, sad people could actually get some feedback. Your game is not good. Your game is bad. I will leave when I am done. You will miss me, and you will know that everything I said is true. If you wanted to improve on this game you should have done it a long time ago. It's sad to say that it is too late.. but, BDo you have dug your own grave.

-Zipp007

PS: I submitted a formal complaint against KAKAO / DAUM for ILLEGAL business practice and scamming. Check it out - Leave a Complaint of your own

https://odrcomplaint.bbb.org/odrweb/public/NewComplaintForm.aspx?Qualified=y&BBBID=81&BusinessID=310419223

(Remain strong and truthful gamers of NA: In the end, good prevails)

Parental-Advisory-Explicit-Content-Logo.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm new to BDO, but I'm having fun, specifically by questing, setting up a worker empire, and not worrying about best gear at softcap.

It doesn't diminish my gamer-ness, so to speak to not want to be optimal if I'm playing solo or in casual guild for fun.

That said, if the game isn't your cup of tea, it's okay though. In my case, I normally don't like RNG, but the game gives me enough freebies and character slots that I'm in love with alt running as well. 

Cheers, and I wish you all the best, whatever game you may end up playing.

Posted

Spelling errors, rambling and you've apparently filed a complaint against a hot chocolate company, all of which ruined an otherwise interesting little piece. Sadly.

1 person likes this

Posted

I doubt PA's gonna do jack, but good try kid, it's always better to do something than doing nothin.

1 person likes this

Posted

How are you paying for all your gaming for the last 12 years lol..

Posted

Sure... blame the chocolate company..

Maybe Willy Wonka will say something.

3 people like this

Posted

Hi Zeeppo, i've read your post entirely. Except the parenthesis on Desync that is right, the vertical progression which involve level and gear - it might be annoying for some, pleasant for others - all i've seen is "I am, i am, i am" and "truly gamer" here and there, then you went savage on P2W but you didn't mention why.

As a truly self certified gamer with an outstanding curriculum vitae, can you elaborate further why this game is so bad? because is 3/4 about you and 1/4 about the game itself and is slightly confused.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dude I don't think Managers of BDO are Kakao chocolate makers.

1 person likes this

Posted

To whom it may concern,

I am a MMO-Gamer, who has spent the last ten or twelve years of his life doing nothing but gaming. I wake up, I game.. I eat, sleep.. dream, then wake up and game again. This process has gone on ever since I was forced into a communistic reality by the government of my country (The United States GOV.) I am here today to let any new comers know that, you will not like your experience here. Nobody does. If anyone tells you they like this game, it is because they have money to throw at things frivolously. This game went against is basic business model and is now fully pay to win. The game is not balanced. Morons congregate to one or two classes to avoid being inferior, and the gap needed to overcome the gear > level > skill gap increases more and more due to a rng based progression system. Since this is the case, the developers don't care, the gms don't care, and the cms don't care as well. I am here today to inform the vast amount of "True Gamers" that this place is hell. You can literally spend hundreds of dollars on this game and lose progression. There is not one thing worth it in this game, the random number generator for just about everything is imbalanced, the skill damage output is imbalanced, the animation locks & skill cool-downs are imbalanced, and the market uses a fixed set-priced system that incorporates no player to player trading. Classes are gender locked, the d-sync is real, and nobody cares. I am here today to discourage all you mindless people to stop giving this company money. They are milking you. They're intention is not to help you, there intention is to take your money through the means of pathetically coded visuals and gameplay interaction that will lead you nowhere in life. With-out this game in my life, I would believe in god.. I would love life, I would be a good person, I would consider others, I would have empathy, I would love the human race. But no. This game has taught me to hate god, hate life, be a bad person, disrespect others, and to not have empathy at all. This game has made me a worse person in real life. I have spent upwards of two grand on this game, and what do I have to show for it? nothing. I used to strive to be a professional gamer, rng and this game has ruined it. If you are a avid gamer and love gaming the way, I do.. then I have one bit of knowledge to share. Do not play BDo. I have to stick it out here now though, since this is the most a game has ever taken me for, my warning is to not let it do it to you as well. It's not worth it. To all those who are legit, remain strong. They can have our money, but they can't have our souls.

I played WoW as a Multi-Gladiator for 2 years (out of 8) - I played GW2 as a Diamond Division Phempto / Sony Digital - I play League as a Silver Division Jungle Naut - I play SC2 as a Gold rank Terran - I played ESO for 6 months - I've also played AoC, War Hammer, FFXIV, ESO, & Arch Age.Yadda yadda the list could go on forever.. My point is that I am good at what I do, and I take the time to be good at what I do, and that a RNG based progression system that allows people who have been playing 2-3 months to be better than someone who has knowledge on how to game, and has been playing for 14 months is not a means to attract a "True Gamer"

Get is right, a "True Gamer" is known for being someone who never gives up! A "True Gamer" is not someone who is know for leaves a game easily, A "True Gamer" does not put up with ludicrous remarks and milking scams from a "business" model, A "True Gamer" is a good person who will do what it takes to win, A "True Gamer" will not complain in the midst of battle, A"True Gamer" is not a bandwagon snitch who is only looking to better themselves, A "True Gamer" will help out the community when he see the people with power abusing what they think they are in-titled.

If it we're up to me as a developer I would test my own personal skill against the population in which I "control" - I would design a PTR so that way the real people who are interested in helping you sad, sad people could actually get some feedback. Your game is not good. Your game is bad. I will leave when I am done. You will miss me, and you will know that everything I said is true. If you wanted to improve on this game you should have done it a long time ago. It's sad to say that it is too late.. but, BDo you have dug your own grave.

-Zipp007

PS: I submitted a formal complaint against KAKAO / DAUM for ILLEGAL business practice and scamming. Check it out - Leave a Complaint of your own

https://odrcomplaint.bbb.org/odrweb/public/NewComplaintForm.aspx?Qualified=y&BBBID=81&BusinessID=310419223

Dear OP,

thank you for presenting your concerns regarding BDO.

I fully enjoy this game in all its aspects, and thouroughly disagree that it is Pay to win. In fact I have used no more than buying a few pets, that is it. I'm still enjoying this game after a year and don't see myself quitting. For future reference, if you dislike a game there is no reason to complain in a non-constructive way on the forums and trying to drive others away from it. Furthermore, wasting your time claiming it is a scam or illegal activities in the way they handle the game is just fruitless. Instead, go out and take a law degree and realise that they can actually do what they want, when they want. All you can do, is choose not to play anymore, which by this post, it seems like you should. 

1 person likes this

Posted

-snip-

Bonus points for using more than one paragraph break, but ratio is sill unbalanced. Cut it out with stream-of-consciousness rambling... what the ----- is up with all the Joyce wannabees lately?

Also...

I play League as a Silver Division Jungle Naut

My point is that I am good at what I do, and I take the time to be good at what I do

Sorry, but... no. Just no. You're not good. You're nowhere near good. Stop trying to pretend you are.

Posted

"I am a MMO-Gamer, who has spent the last ten or twelve years of his life doing nothing but gaming. I wake up, I game.. I eat, sleep.. dream, then wake up and game again."

"They're intention is not to help you, there intention is to take your money..."

Should've spent those 12 years studying basic English.

8 people like this

Posted

This is so american :'D

For real though; Gold rank in SC2? "real gamer" "pro gamer"?
People playing 2-3 months catch up to your progression after 14 months? Maybe you just shouldn't attempt TET with 5 failstacks..

2 people like this

Posted

Welcome to korean hardcore MMO, and not telletubies american MMO where everything is server on a plates

Oh btw, nobody care about your big msg

3 people like this

Posted

Get a job...

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Looks like a "true gamer" is very gullible, an easy catch.

Edited by Beeso

Posted

This thread will be locked soon or trash guarenteed.

Posted

2017-04-05_1259.png

April fools' ended a few days ago, you're late.

Posted

I really wanted to read this, I really and truly wanted to but....

They're intention is not to help you, there intention is to take your money

I get serious shivers from this and I'm not even a native english speaker

2 people like this

Posted

I really wanted to read this, I really and truly wanted to but....

I get serious shivers from this and I'm not even a native english speaker

That one got me too, you're not alone :(

1 person likes this

Posted

To whom it may concern,

-Zipp007

You sound like an extremist. What is great about BDO is that it is different, which you describe, but theres too much negative in the post. What other games offer vast open world, good gameplay, graphics, game systems? It's a longterm progression game, which has alot of similiarities to the oldschool mmorpgs where you have to invest time, theres no patch every few months where you get new gear and can insta catch up. Be wise about your decisions ingame and make the silver, it's both a Marathon and a race, you can freely bounce between them at your leisure.

Yes the game is expensive, here you must spend more money beyond the Box price to enjoy the Journey, but once you spent those 200 300 dollars you are set more or less. The rest can be bought off marketplace, yes it's hard, but every month after tons of valuepack snipe attempts I always get one, and then the next month comes for new challenge. And in the end, you spend same or less money on BDO compared to other mmorpgs that allow goldsellers/free trading, something that would really hurt this game where you truly have to master your own progression against cruel RNG.

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Please file this under reports and suggestions where it belongs :)

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Please file this under reports and suggestions where it belongs :)

This won't get filed anywhere, unless a garbage bin full of pointless informations, rants, spelling mistakes and baseless claims.

9 people like this