• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Looking to start a Guild From scratch.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi i am looking to start a guild from scratch with new & old players, If anyone is interested.I am thinking about forming a casual/hardcore active guild working it's way up to improving and finding a common goal for everyone whether it is PvP,PvE,or exploring. I am looking for loyal and friendly people i can enjoy playing with and having fun at the same time helping people out finding different ways to improving their progress. =] If you want more info/or have any questions just whisper me in game and i will answer as best i can.

P.S(Everyone is not perfect,people need to start off somewhere.)

SIncerely yours,Seiryu_San for short you can call me by my name Laevatienn or Seiryu

Posted

You should consider naming the guild Veritas. :^)

Posted

<NomadFoxes> is a new  guild looking for adventure and to have fun. No level requirements or GS requirements. We only ask that you be willing to learn and be willing to help our guild grow. We have comms no mic needed. Node wars later on, guild missions almost daily, and guild scrolls to help gear you up! Whisper me for info

Posted

Any reason you don't just join one of the many many guilds that are already in the game doing the same thing? Ideally, there should be enough guilds in the same space to create fun/healthy competition but not so many that it's impossible for players to browse - that's where we are now. The guild index page is 151 pages long!!! There's a point of diminishing returns here that's just bad for the game all the way around. That list should really be maintained and pruned regularly by BDO/GMs/Moderators.

Best thing would be for people to be more creative and try to build guilds with a specific purpose or mission instead of trying to cater to everything. That will allow players to make meaningful choices on which guilds to join. If there are 100 generic "let's do everything" guilds, how does a player reasonably decide which to join? It's just TMI and very uninteresting for the game world.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Posted

sent a pm to 3 toons seiryu seiryu_san and Veritas Azazel waiting for response. JIC my ingame name is SourlyWench. I'm mainly looking for casual/social guild with hc aspects as i am on most days. i am new to the game but progressing and looking for ppl to share good times with. HMU ingame if ur still lookin for ppl. 

Posted

@Veritas Azazel If you are interested im going to make a guild to help my new friend and am willing to help you and other players as well if needed. Wanted to make a friendly community for long. Friend is also streaming so you can join if you would like. I also sent you a pm

Posted

@BD-Cipher i agree there are many guilds i can join but none of them doesn't seem to catch my eye and no i don't try to "let's do everything" type of guild <_<

trying to recruit people so i am able to do node wars and other stuffs i like to help them if they have any questions.

Posted

Veritas would be an excellent guild name.