• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

5.000 hours and 10.000 hours achievement changed.

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In todays patch these two achievements were changed. For example in the 5.000 achievement you got one Armstrongs Skill Guide afaik and a cat/dog and now you get the following:

https://gyazo.com/061d74db40a339334acf44c2faea07ba

This is a drastic change and the players who have their 5k hours lose this as they don't get these items now.

reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/63m5wv/5000_and_10000_hours_achievement_was_changed/

Edited by Baldoww
5 people like this

Posted

In todays patch it these two achievements were changed. For example in the 5.000 achievement you got one Armstrongs Skill Guide afaik and a cat/dog and now you get the following:

https://gyazo.com/061d74db40a339334acf44c2faea07ba

This is a drastic change and the players who have their 5k hours lose this as they don't get these items now.

reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/63m5wv/5000_and_10000_hours_achievement_was_changed/

screw you loyal player :D 

P.S. i am in the same boat.

Posted

yea i know , kinda sad :( 

want the book of combat to go to 62 :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice I recently switched from EU to NA so I'm gonna get those new rewards \o/

Posted

10k hours, value pack black spirit crystal, mem frags and ...

a storage or transaction maid \o/.

Posted

Well isn't this -----ing great. Hope they give us this if you hit the hours anyway. Unlike the levelling reward change....

Posted

I'm glad I'm only actually online when i play, not at night/when not home. so im somehwere between 3 and 5k, havent got 5k yet. Need that juicy book of combat

Posted

im glad i didnt nolife the game, ty for the nice change xD

Posted

They scammed me, once again Q_Q REEEEE

1 person likes this

Posted

Claimed my 5k last week.

Let's start #RewardsGate please, someone tag all the CMs/GMs and make them send us that shizzle in the mail

4 people like this

Posted

btw ur insane, 5000 hours.. i'm not even near that

Posted

:o rlly kakao? 10K hours of my precious life just for 1 maid...
you greedy kokao! give me a TRI dandelion!! blah blah blah
blah blah source? nerf witch wiz!! rng rng git gud u pleb!

-a random guy

btw: this is cool, but the sad part is... Im playing since beta and Im not even get the 5000 hours rewards...
._.' do I need another year?

Posted

Ha noice!  Literally asked about this a couple days ago. Thanks guys!

1 person likes this

Posted

i did 5000hours 1 week ago!!!

1 week!!!

onhhhhhhhh!!! i hope insome way they will send us by mail the rest of the objects... i'm a loyal servant (and a good buyer!) , please help me !

Posted

Anyone who has played since launch is being fcked over again here like they did with the levelling rewards in the past.

*But I have been playing since launch and I'm not at 10k hours*

Then have you even really playedafk'd this game?

Posted

Hmm I'm playing since release... Not even close to 1000 olölölölöl

1 person likes this

Posted

ohohoh this is rip off for loayal players again, so gonna send tickets until i get proper 5k hours rewards

Posted

Nice that we have new rewards! :) shame ive already hit 5k though :( 

Posted (edited)

Great change! Although, 5 mem frags helps noone. flag then no trade and give us 500.

nicechange.jpg

Edited by Stabby
2 people like this

Posted

Great change! Although, 5 mem frags helps noone. flag then no trade and give us 500.

lol silly stabby, that means they sell less artisans memories then!

Posted

Update : Already sent my ticket.

1 person likes this

Posted

Claimed my 5k last week.

Let's start #RewardsGate please, someone tag all the CMs/GMs and make them send us that shizzle in the mail

I claimed mine 2 days ago. . . omfg.

1 person likes this

Posted

im glad i didnt nolife the game, ty for the nice change xD

lol, so petty. 

Posted (edited)

lol silly stabby, that means they sell less artisans memories then!

Very true. But 5? That's like my 8 year old niece coming up to me and saying" Here Unc" and handing me a blade of grass. What do you do with it? They keep giving us these mem frags in events like they're doing us a favor. 5 is nothing when we need 1000 to repair our gear.

Edited by Stabby

Posted

Very true. But 5? That's like my 8 year old niece coming up to me and saying" Here Unc" and handing me a blade of grass. What do you do with it? They keep giving us these mem frags in events like they're doing us a favor. 5 is nothing when we need 1000 to repair our gear.

You are forgetting about the 1 we get everyday for the last 7 days of the attendance reward!