• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

5.000 hours and 10.000 hours achievement changed.

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Once again: you play for looong time? You are supporting us? ----- you! xD

Posted

Yea i also claimed my 5k reward last week (afkfish/process since launch)  get x amount of loyality points. To me it looks like poor timing on Kakaos end once again. Hope Kakao sees reason and give us the much better rewards.

Posted

Holy crap dude... i have 10 days afk to 5k hours... Almost had heartstop thinking i will get another appearance change coupon... :D Thjis is nice...

Posted

just copy pasting this one here !

GM Dew Today at 19:03

Greetings Adventurer,

Thank you for contacting the Black Desert Online Customer Support.

We understand that a lot of players have already accepted the 5000 Hours Playtime reward before we changed it during our maintenance, which caused you to miss out on the nice new rewards. We'll be sending out the new items that you missed out to your ingame mail (B) soon, so that you can enjoy them as well. =)

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
1 person likes this

Posted

just copy pasting this one here !

GM Dew Today at 19:03

Greetings Adventurer,

Thank you for contacting the Black Desert Online Customer Support.

We understand that a lot of players have already accepted the 5000 Hours Playtime reward before we changed it during our maintenance, which caused you to miss out on the nice new rewards. We'll be sending out the new items that you missed out to your ingame mail (B) soon, so that you can enjoy them as well. =)

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

awesome , for once I ain't disapointed in the fast response time.

Posted (edited)

b5b9cfadc994cc075929204090c377f5.png

Edited by CrazyEsP

Posted

It amazes me that they gives us a really good change that we asked for merely days ago yet still almost everyone in here is -----ing. 

3 people like this

Posted

From Twitter (not me asking) 

image.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I really hope that they send the reward to those of us that already have those achievements in. Then again I hope they send the old ones to those that don't; fair is fair.

Posted

oh great, i cannot even remember when i got the 5k hours, but it was a while ago. and now the reward changed into something valuable... meh, screw this.

Posted (edited)

awesome , for once I ain't disapointed in the fast response time.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/137749-5000-hours-playtime-reward/&do=findComment&comment=1906579 too quick :D 

Update:
Unfortunately, there has been some internal miscommunication. We have been informed, that no items will be sent out. We will update you about this issue as soon as we have more information.

Edited by Isteria

Posted

I think 5k hours was a free pet originally, obviously we shouldn't get a second free pet, but the other items like the book of combat and kamasilvia blessing we should get retroactively.  Sending out a second free pet is kind of unreasonable.

Posted

Very true. But 5? That's like my 8 year old niece coming up to me and saying" Here Unc" and handing me a blade of grass. What do you do with it? They keep giving us these mem frags in events like they're doing us a favor. 5 is nothing when we need 1000 to repair our gear.

"Thank you for my free 5 grains of salt, I can nearly season my steak now."

Lol I get what you're saying, and empathize, but free's free, y'know? 4mil may not be a lot in the big scheme of things but hey it adds up. 

Posted

Thank you, this is a really good change. I think the $12 of maids is a good reward for playing 10,000 hours, and even the main rewards are pretty good. 

1 person likes this

Posted

People who don't have 5000hrs yet should get the old reward and new reward too!

#entitled

2 people like this

Posted

We understand that a lot of players have already accepted the 5000 Hours Playtime reward before we changed it during our maintenance, which caused you to miss out on the nice new rewards. We'll be sending out the new items that you missed out to your in-game mail ( B ) soon, so that you can enjoy them as well.

The BDO Team

Update:
Unfortunately, there has been some internal miscommunication. We have been informed, that no items will be sent out. We will update you about this issue as soon as we have more information.

WE got thrown through the "KAKAO" again.

I mean.... like always.....

Posted

From Twitter (not me asking) 

image.jpg

Take some time like, nouver release kinda time? Like, kama release kinda time?

I haven't reached those rewards yet, just thought I'd pour some oil on the fire

Posted

Wow nice to see a company actively dumping on their loyal fanbase. Glad to know that any amount of time and effort will be rewarded with trash. Once again like every other MMO they cater to the casual audience with barely any playtime while pushing aside the active playerbase.

Posted

Didn't even get to 3k rewards yet.

bill-cosby-face.jpg

Posted

Wow nice to see a company actively dumping on their loyal fanbase. Glad to know that any amount of time and effort will be rewarded with trash. Once again like every other MMO they cater to the casual audience with barely any playtime while pushing aside the active playerbase.

Woah woah, jumping the shark a bit?

Posted

In EVERY MMO every Players would get the changed Reward , just not KAKAO, worst Company ever in History.

Posted (edited)

Great change! Although, 5 mem frags helps noone. flag then no trade and give us 500.

nicechange.jpg

I love and approve of this change.

Edit: Though yes, it should be retroactive.

Now about Masters and Guru? 9_9

Edited by Trixologist
1 person likes this

Posted

Horrible customer service to people that already received if we do not get the items for the 5000 hour reward... I mean really....

Posted

GM_Dew pulling a Gamescom PEN accessories again ???

Impressive

1 person likes this

Posted

Hmm I'm playing since release... Not even close to 1000 olölölölöl

Worry not Elisn, I have been playing since release last year and I'm at some 3,5K right now (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PS: To get to 10k hours one has to play BDO for 415 days non-stop LOL!