• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

5000 Hours Playtime reward

354 posts in this topic

Posted

Now that you're all getting what you want, how about start making post about how awesome they are? :D

Posted

Now that you're all getting what you want, how about start making post about how awesome they are? :D

After this emotional rollercoaster?

----- that.

Posted

ayo fam gibs me dat kami blessing mm 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌😂😂😂😂

Posted

Can I give back the crappy cat for something I'll use like a Kamislav Blessing?

Posted

I can't believe anyone had to carefully consider this, but I'm glad whoever was making the call came to their senses.

Posted

Update:
After careful consideration and internal discussions we are happy to announce, that we will indeed proceed as originally planned. Sorry for all the confusion and frustration caused by our back and forth and we hope that we found a satisfactory solution.

You are stars, faith in Kakao & Pearl Abyss restored <3

Posted

Good job owning up to your mistake and fixing it Kakao.

Now if you could only fix the desync so I could train horses again :x

Posted

Thank you for making the correct decision, guys.

Posted

Update:
After careful consideration and internal discussions we are happy to announce, that we will indeed proceed as originally planned. Sorry for all the confusion and frustration caused by our back and forth and we hope that we found a satisfactory solution.

Yay thanks for fighting our cause!

Posted

It is appreciated.

Posted

Pleasantly surprised and happy that I held my salt yesterday.  I continue to love you guys.  <3

Posted

Thank you.

Posted

Update:

Never let your playerbase dictate how you operate. By succumbing to whining and complaints you now set precedent what these snowflakes can trigger you to do.

Who have, nevertheless, supported the game for ~208 days of continued logging in.

The sheer ignorance of your statement is breathtaking.

Logging in to fish, and not spending money, is not what a company would consider loyal.

1 person likes this

Posted

Prove it then.

It's the same shit every damned maintenance. As you can tell by this thread, patience is running out.

updated again. Proved enough? xD (also, thank you @GM_Caramel :x)

Posted

Thanks for the update!  Much appreciated.

Posted

Who have, nevertheless, supported the game for ~208 days of continued logging in.

The sheer ignorance of your statement is breathtaking.

afk fishing is neither loyal nor dedicated player 

Posted

Anytime<3 

Posted

I wonder how many of your players are tired of your shit.........GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

Posted

Logging in to fish, and not spending money, is not what a company would consider loyal.

afk fishing is neither loyal nor dedicated player 

It doesn't matter jack shit what you do, the sheer fact that you've had the program running for 208 (TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHT) CONSECUTIVE DAYS would make you a loyalist in anyones eyes.

Not even remotely.

Posted

Thank you GMs and the players who fought for our cause, you guys are what keeps the game great ~ 

Posted

Thank you :x

Posted

It doesn't matter jack shit what you do, the sheer fact that you've had the program running for 208 (TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHT) CONSECUTIVE DAYS would make you a loyalist in anyones the electric company's eyes.

fixed

Posted

Update:

Unfortunately, there has been some internal miscommunication. We have been informed, that no items will be sent out. We will update you about this issue as soon as we have more information.

Update:

Now bring back the 115% rate on crafted crates like was promised in the notes, and i'll be happy.

Posted

After this emotional rollercoaster?

----- that.

spoiled brat.

Now bring back the 115% rate on crafted crates like was promised in the notes, and i'll be happy.

I prefer the 100 fixed rate, i don't know too many traders that want variable rate. It's annoying when you've got 5000 crates to sell.

Are you the type of dude who isn't loyal and switches jobs  every 2 days?

Pretty sure my company considers me loyal for coming to work on time and leaving when i'm supposed to every, single, day.

I can go ask if you'd like.

Posted

Thank you, I'll continue to support this game then :)