• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

5000 Hours Playtime reward

354 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you for the effort guys <3

Posted

5000 hours in one year = approx 13,7 hours playtime / daily

Is that almost no-lifer reward? Freebies are oke, but this is strange reward. How many players are crazy enough to play whole day?

Posted (edited)

5000 hours in one year = approx 13,7 hours playtime / daily

Is that almost no-lifer reward? Freebies are oke, but this is strange reward. How many players are crazy enough to play whole day?

You dont need to play the whole day, but you need your PC running most of it :D I dont play that much and I havent even logged in for a long period - 7 months. I hit 3000 yesterday.

Edited by Vamathi

Posted

You dont need to play the whole day, but you need your PC running most of it :D I dont play that much and I havent even logged in for a long period - 7 months. I hit 3000 yesterday.

Ah that is also possible. But still plenty time because we know it eats your electric bill too. I think most people does around 4-6 hours average daily. I have 1650 hours on timer, yes that is not much, but there is no really useful reason to run PC almost 14 hours. Unless you walked and ride forever around.

Posted

Ah that is also possible. But still plenty time because we know it eats your electric bill too. I think most people does around 4-6 hours average daily. I have 1650 hours on timer, yes that is not much, but there is no really useful reason to run PC almost 14 hours. Unless you walked and ride forever around.

Ah there is a lot of reasons - your workers dont work when offline, your crops dont grow etc. And than afk activieties like processing, cooking, fishing or horse training. Some people just make money of those and than actively sell crates or similar so they usually have their PCs running whole day. I have laptop that doesnt take that much electricity and leave it running as much as possible aswell.

Posted (edited)

Pretty sure my company considers me loyal for coming to work on time and leaving when i'm supposed to every, single, day.

I can go ask if you'd like.

bad analogy ... but if you must use it....

Go to work.... and stand still in one spot for 8 - 10 hours doing nothing. and tell me how company feels about your loyalty.

Edited by Visnja

Posted

Thank you, much appreciated :)

Posted

I prefer the 100 fixed rate, i don't know too many traders that want variable rate. It's annoying when you've got 5000 crates to sell.

1) nobody said anything about a variable rate

2) the patch notes from 4/5 promised 115% fixed rate on crafted crates

3) the traders that prefer this change are the ones who are turning in 1 type of crate and have no clue how math works

Posted

1) nobody said anything about a variable rate

2) the patch notes from 4/5 promised 115% fixed rate on crafted crates

3) the traders that prefer this change are the ones who are turning in 1 type of crate and have no clue how math works

wut.

I make all the ingot crates bro, what are you talking about.
Also i wasn't aware they "Promised" 115% fixed rate. In KR it's 100%. Not sure why we'd get more than the other version.

bad analogy ... but if you must use it....
Go to work.... and stand still in one spot for 8 - 10 hours doing nothing. and tell me how company feels about your loyalty.

Wut. I work 8 hour days 5 days a week but what does that have to do with anything? you brought up company loyalty due to observing customers or employees returning on a day to day basis and claimed that that is not a view of loyalty. I mean i guess loyalty is subjective thus different for everyone? But lmfao i'm pretty sure never showing up late, getting my work done, etc. is all viewed as loyalty to most companies. i'm lost bud.

Posted (edited)

Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find the mention of a 5000 hrs reward change in the patch notes. Can someone point me to the patch note change please? What are the rewards for it now? Thanks!

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

Thanks Kakao!  Keep up the great work, looking forward to the announcements!

Posted

A REVERSAL?! WOOOOHOOOOOOO

Now I'll have the will to grind to 61.

1 person likes this

Posted

Update:
After careful consideration and internal discussions we are happy to announce, that we will indeed proceed as originally planned. Sorry for all the confusion and frustration caused by our back and forth and we hope that we found a satisfactory solution.

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Posted

oh god you guys are playing with my feelings!!

Posted

@CM_Praballo

Although I do not apologise for the shitstorm, you sort of deserved it, I am extremely glad you and your team got the right thing back on track.
You have *sort of* redeemed yourselves by doing this. 

Posted

im pretty glad aswell you gm´s care in the end about your customers

Posted

I have nothing to say regarding this most recent miscommunication but people have been saying what you just said since before this game launched, and it's still doing very well for itself. 

"Volunteer Moderator" ?
With comments like that I'm stunned that you would be allowed to hold the title of Moderator. Do you not know how to diffuse a situation instead of fanning the flames?

Posted

"Volunteer Moderator" ?
With comments like that I'm stunned that you would be allowed to hold the title of Moderator. Do you not know how to diffuse a situation instead of fanning the flames?

Didn't see a 'thank you' from you to Kakao in the thread. The real 'situation' here is how spoiled a chunk of the forum community is.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find the mention of a 5000 hrs reward change in the patch notes. Can someone point me to the patch note change please? What are the rewards for it now? Thanks!

They added a 7 day value pack, a 7 day kamasylvia, a 7 day combat book and 5 memory fragments to the pet rewarded at 5k hours.

Overall minor, but then they had to pull that first post.

I'm sure most of us would've just shrugged and gone "eh, usual Kakao" if they hadn't made that first post and we hadn't received anything.

1 person likes this

Posted

"Volunteer Moderator" ?

As a Volunteer Moderator I do not speak for Kakao or anybody on the Kakao team, neither their NA or EU division. I'm a player like everybody else, albeit a rather passionate one. I simply stated a fact o/ 

Posted (edited)

Wut. I work 8 hour days 5 days a week but what does that have to do with anything? you brought up company loyalty due to observing customers or employees returning on a day to day basis and claimed that that is not a view of loyalty. I mean i guess loyalty is subjective thus different for everyone? But lmfao i'm pretty sure never showing up late, getting my work done, etc. is all viewed as loyalty to most companies. i'm lost bud.

I say afk fishers re not loyal....

Afk fishers do not move....

you bring up you work as loyal...

Ok go to work and not move for 8 hours.

Then after a month if you last this long, ask company how loyal you are. Showing up and standing still is not loyalty.

So i point out you bad analogy.

Edited by Visnja
1 person likes this

Posted

I bought another round of pearls to say thanks! :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I say afk fishers re not loyal....
Afk fishers do not move....

you bring up you work as loyal...

Ok go to work and not move for 8 hours.

Then after a month if you last this long, ask company how loyal you are. Showing up and standing still is not loyalty.

So i point out you bad analogy.

200+ days, regardless of whether you're moving or not in a game, is well beyond the "okay, he's a loyal player" marker for anyone. A lot of loyal players have spent well beyond what you'd expect for a hobby and there's a ton of word of mouth from people in this industry, which is only made all the more glaring when it's negative feedback coming from veteran players.

His analogy might be bad, but it doesn't change the premise whatsoever. If you've spent over 200 (full) days ingame over the period of a little more than a year, you're a loyal player. The end.

Posted

200+ days, regardless of whether you're moving or not in a game, is well beyond the "okay, he's a loyal player" marker for anyone. A lot of loyal players have spent well beyond what you'd expect for a hobby and there's a ton of word of mouth from people in this industry, which is only made all the more glaring when it's negative feedback coming from veteran players.

His analogy might be bad, but it doesn't change the premise whatsoever. If you've spent over 200 (full) days ingame over the period of a little more than a year, you're a loyal player. The end.

we agree to disagree.

Posted

we agree to disagree.

No, we don't.

Cause you're wrong.

Why do you think it's 5k hours in the first place?

If it wasn't cause afk activities are seen as part of the game, they'd be 500 hours, on the outskirt, 7-800.

1 person likes this