• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

5000 Hours Playtime reward

354 posts in this topic

Posted

THERE'S LIGHT MY BROTHERS, LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, DEVS BE PRAISED!

We just need to push a little bit. . .

Posted

<3

Posted

Logging in to fish, and not spending money, is not what a company would consider loyal.

Yet the loyalty reward is designed entirely around accumulated hours and not whatever strange definition of loyalty you personally have.

Oh and for your interest, fishers are predestined to use the pearl shop for convenience items such as larger inventory or the fish-suit. Even pets. That said, I primarily fish and can - quite safely - claim that I have spent more money on the game already than you probably ever will.

1 person likes this

Posted

That said, I primarily fish and can - quite safely - claim that I have spent more money on the game already than you probably ever will.

You almost sound proud of that ...

When can I expect my revised 5k hours rewards? My mailbox is still empty :(

Posted

You almost sound proud of that ...

When can I expect my revised 5k hours rewards? My mailbox is still empty :(

Could take months if the conquerors horse is any indication.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Update:

After careful consideration and internal discussions we are happy to announce, that we will indeed proceed as originally planned. Sorry for all the confusion and frustration caused by our back and forth and we hope that we found a satisfactory solution.

Nice pro customer decision, hope this in not the last one :)

Edited by mate

Posted

@CM_Praballo any word on when this should happen?

Posted (edited)

I say afk fishers re not loyal....
Afk fishers do not move....

you bring up you work as loyal...

Ok go to work and not move for 8 hours.

Then after a month if you last this long, ask company how loyal you are. Showing up and standing still is not loyalty.

So i point out you bad analogy.

Well excuse me but you seem to not be aware of what having the game up at all costs- Resources. I can understand if you come from a spoiled background but not everyone has these resources. I'm a desk expert who doesn't take his lunch breaks. I've been coming to work and not moving for 9 hours for years, son.

I get my shit done per my companies request and that makes me loyal.
Kakao wants us to be online to get shit done, even if it is afk fishing. That makes them loyal.

Having the game up and running on your pc for any reason makes you loyal to the game.

not everyone has a high end pc like some of us do either, which means that more than likely most people close the game to get better performance out of their other applications. Minimized to desktop is not enough for some, if not most people.

You don't define what others consider loyalty. You're not god. You're you, and nothing more.
IF kakao / PA decides that all you have to do to be considered loyal is log in? Then that is their choice. YOU do not define that as you're clearly not an executive of Kakao NOR PA, let alone anything at that i'd assume.

Don't step out of line, and know your place, because your place isn't defining the regulations for something you did not create.

Edited by War
6 people like this

Posted

@CM_Praballo any word on when this should happen?

still wondering about this

Posted (edited)

No, we don't.

Cause you're wrong.

Why do you think it's 5k hours in the first place?

If it wasn't cause afk activities are seen as part of the game, they'd be 500 hours, on the outskirt, 7-800.

Because you say something does not make your right or wrong. 

You just ASSUME your right because I am going to lean on the side your young, dumb and proud, and do not know when to admit you are wrong and all you have left to argue is the empty, shallow premise of your pride.

But i digress.....

You move off point. My point is..... AFK Fishers are not loyal customers.

End point.

Well excuse me but you seem to not be aware of what having the game up at all costs- Resources. I can understand if you come from a spoiled background but not everyone has these resources. I'm a desk expert who doesn't take his lunch breaks. I've been coming to work and not moving for 9 hours for years, son.

I get my shit done per my companies request and that makes me loyal.
Kakao wants us to be online to get shit done, even if it is afk fishing. That makes them loyal.

Having the game up and running on your pc for any reason makes you loyal to the game.

not everyone has a high end pc like some of us do either, which means that more than likely most people close the game to get better performance out of their other applications. Minimized to desktop is not enough for some, if not most people.

You don't define what others consider loyalty. You're not god. You're you, and nothing more.
IF kakao / PA decides that all you have to do to be considered loyal is log in? Then that is their choice. YOU do not define that as you're clearly not an executive of Kakao NOR PA, let alone anything at that i'd assume.

Don't step out of line, and know your place, because your place isn't defining the regulations for something you did not create.

Oh , big words.
Having the game running in TASKBAR.... using 0.1 % of computer. Spare me your rhetoric child.

YOU Do not decide loyalty either a*shole
It is a thing called objective opinion. But you -----ing liberals are afraid of hearing other opinions and try to drown out dissenting discussions with threats, talking louder and ATTEMPTING but failing miserably to seem witty so you can get a gold clap from your fellow libcucks.

My opinion : AFK Fishing with game in taskbar does not make you loyal. You afraid Kakao may agree with me d*pshit 

PS : You sitting at your desk moving your hands typing...is moving...

Show up for work and stand still next month and not move a muscle. ( that is if your employed, most of you libtards sit and cry about others wealth )
.... and we  will see how much longer your employed..." For being loyal just by showing up "

F*ck out of here.

PSS: I'm not one of your little 20 something year old snowflakes, little boy.  Learn your place. Children are to be seen, not heard.

Before you caps lock me to death, you can just go back to your little chair and start fishing again.

Yet the loyalty reward is designed entirely around accumulated hours and not whatever strange definition of loyalty you personally have.

Oh and for your interest, fishers are predestined to use the pearl shop for convenience items such as larger inventory or the fish-suit. Even pets. That said, I primarily fish and can - quite safely - claim that I have spent more money on the game already than you probably ever will.

Maybe the loyalty reward requirements need changed....as for your claim, about money spent. Dont kid yourself.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Visnja

Posted

Lemme tell you a story of my group of guildies who are also my only in game friends who quit every 30 days just to get those sweet sweet returning player rewards

now, think: is that the way you want your playerbase to act? Having to QUIT to be rewarded? lmao

2 people like this

Posted

Lemme tell you a story of my group of guildies who are also my only in game friends who quit every 30 days just to get those sweet sweet returning player rewards

now, think: is that the way you want your playerbase to act? Having to QUIT to be rewarded? lmao

Snowflakes who only play  login for rewards...... Loyal ?...HAH !

1 person likes this

Posted

Because you say something does not make your right or wrong. 
You just ASSUME your right because I am going to lean on the side your young, dumb and proud, and do not know when to admit you are wrong and all you have left to argue is the empty, shallow premise of your pride.

But i digress.....

You move off point. My point is..... AFK Fishers are not loyal customers.

End point.

Oh , big words.Having the game running in TASKBAR.... using 0.1 % of computer. Spare me your rhetoric child.

YOU Do not decide loyalty either a*shole
It is a thing called objective opinion. But you -----ing liberals are afraid of hearing other opinions and try to drown out dissenting discussions with threats, talking louder and ATTEMPTING but failing miserably to seem witty so you can get a gold clap from your fellow libcucks.

My opinion : AFK Fishing with game in taskbar does not make you loyal. You afraid Kakao may agree with me d*pshit 

PS : You sitting at your desk moving your hands typing...is moving...

Show up for work and stand still next month and not move a muscle. ( that is if your employed, most of you libtards sit and cry about others wealth )
.... and we  will see how much longer your employed..." For being loyal just by showing up "

F*ck out of here.

PSS: I'm not one of your little 20 something year old snowflakes, little boy.  Learn your place. Children are to be seen, not heard.

Before you caps lock me to death, you can just go back to your little chair and start fishing again.

Maybe the loyalty reward requirements need changed....as for your claim, about money spent. Dont kid yourself.

Untitled.jpg

Sorry I can't resist, but if that's all you have in that inventory, this is just ONE of my characters;

https://puu.sh/vfzOC/b021cef6a2.png

and there is more below that, but the game can't show it all.

Posted

We understand that a lot of players have already accepted the 5000 Hours Playtime reward before we changed it during our maintenance, which caused you to miss out on the nice new rewards. We'll be sending out the new items that you missed out to your in-game mail ( B ) soon, so that you can enjoy them as well.

The BDO Team

Update:
Unfortunately, there has been some internal miscommunication. We have been informed, that no items will be sent out. We will update you about this issue as soon as we have more information.

Update:
After careful consideration and internal discussions we are happy to announce, that we will indeed proceed as originally planned. Sorry for all the confusion and frustration caused by our back and forth and we hope that we found a satisfactory solution.

So people who already played 5k hours get two rewards, while new players will never get the chance? Real politic. Real politic.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sorry I can't resist, but if that's all you have in that inventory, this is just ONE of my characters;

https://puu.sh/vfzOC/b021cef6a2.png

and there is more below that, but the game can't show it all.

As you said this is one of my characters....but YOU are not the person I was shutting up about they assumption on how much I spend. 

You spend on outfits ? Outfits that can be bought on market ? or maybe they was....
You see those Bhegs, The Red Nose, the Kzarka and Kutum and hoop...Artisans Memories ......alot of them.

So your point for Quoting me ....is ?  Do you WANT to start an argument ?

PS : you may want to tidy that up, how you find anything in that is beyond me 
O.o

Edited by Visnja

Posted

As you said this is one of my characters....but YOU are not the person I was shutting up about they assumption on how much I spend. 
You spend on outfits ? Outfits that can be bought on market ? or maybe they was....
You see those Bhegs, The Red Nose, the Kzarka and Kutum and hoop...Artisans Memories ......alot of them.

So your point for Quoting me ....is ?  Do you WANT to start an argument ?

PS : you may want to tidy that up, how you find anything in that is beyond me 
O.o

hey hey now, was just being -----y, no need to get defensive, and that is how the game sorts the stuff when it's on auto sort, so I can't change anything.

now I also have Bhegs, Red Nose and Kzarka, I use Nouver instead of Kutum and I have a Dandi and Giath as well, but I wasn't trying to brag about my gear, just like I said, was being -----y and bragging about my pearl inv which btw, I have never bought any costume from the market.

Posted

Interesting how we still don't have the rewards for this.

1 person likes this

Posted

Anybody know which dog it is that is being rewarded? Cat can clearly be identified as the striped cat but the dog seems to only closely resemble some of  the available ones.

Posted

Interesting how we still don't have the rewards for this.

yeah ive tagged multiple CMs on this, ive tweeted to them on twitter, they wont answer.

Posted

So in your eyes, if PA ----- them around its fine. And Kakao being incompetent to say "hey PA! this is the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th..... time you have dicked us around. Sort your S**T out" is not fine with you?
They are publishing the game, they are the ones who lack communication and then when the do communicate get it wrong. If you cant see that Kakao is doing a piss poor job then i feel sorry for you.

PA ----- Kakao around = no loss in profits
Kakao ----- us around = loss of profits for PA.

Doesnt matter weather its PA or Kakao, they are both in control of this game and are consistently messing with the players.

Did I say it was fine? If you reaallllllyyyyy need to get in to it (as you obviously do) it seems you don't understand how that working relationship can be. Kakao is dependent upon PA. It is PA's product. Kakao does not have the dev team, the tools, etc. that PA does. Not only is your suggestion completely unprofessional and lacking in the diplomacy required for a functional business relationship, but Kakao isn't in the position to make demands, or strut around with their chest puffed out, as you suggest. Also, whether PA or Kakao dicks us around, it's obviously bad business, and hurts their profits in either scenario - in which case it's pretty obvious that it isn't intentional (although I understand why you'd like to think the worst). 

The reason most devs don't communicate anymore is because of hysterical, "young" players who can't manage expectations - who hang onto every word and then want to burn shit down if things aren't delivered exactly as theorized, exactly on time. Also, part of the reason I was forbidden from community engagement. :D  I don't think Kakao is doing a piss poor job, if I did I wouldn't be stupid enough to waste my time here (hint). I don't think they lack communication, nor that they're constantly messing with players. Seems like someone made a mistake in speaking before confirming info, the dev didn't play ball, and Kakao was put in a bad position. Thankfully, they fixed it and were responsive to player feedback (omg guys). Unfortunately they just have a den of angry kittens ready to fly off the handle if (and when) a mistake is made. They've always been helpful and responsive to my tickets, but then perhaps that's due to at least aiming for constructive, informative tickets as opposed to entitled rants and demands. I also manage my expectations, probably partly shaded by actually working in the industry and knowing what a cluster----- it is 98% of the time, and partly due to being an adult. My life doesn't hang on the game, or the patch notes, etc. and I don't feel entitled to shit. If I enjoy the game, I play. If I don't, I move on. Simple. 

I come to the forums to see patch notes, be awestruck by the shi.tters that respond to them, have a bit of fun, and then get back to the game. I don't know why certain players waste their time here with fruitless -----ing.

Posted

when??

1 person likes this

Posted

Ummm.. Can you please advise when will we receive the Rewards? I was hoping it would be with this maintenance..

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

People seem to think of loyalty in an objective manner, which is funny, because calling someone loyal is arbitrary. Meaning nobody is right nor necessarily wrong. If anyone wants to be able to call it objective, the closest thing you can get to, is what the dev's call loyal. If the devs find you logging in for a split second to be loyal, then you are.

Regardless of game dev's taking a "second-long-playtime" over none any day, or the fact that you are keeping the playercount up, even if it's "playercount +1" for a second: You have spent a few moments of your life logging into the game, instead of doing anything "better" for that second. I happen to be one that grinds more often than afking, but even bothering to start the game is worth a digital reward. A small "thank you".

Now that's out of the way; where are my 7day Kamis+Value Packs?! xD

Edited by SeiHikari

Posted

We understand that a lot of players have already accepted the 5000 Hours Playtime reward before we changed it during our maintenance, which caused you to miss out on the nice new rewards. We'll be sending out the new items that you missed out to your in-game mail ( B ) soon, so that you can enjoy them as well.

The BDO Team

Update:
Unfortunately, there has been some internal miscommunication. We have been informed, that no items will be sent out. We will update you about this issue as soon as we have more information.

Update:

So. . . when is this happening?

Posted

soooo ...... when we will get our rewards ?????