• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

5000 Hours Playtime reward

354 posts in this topic

Posted

LMFAO

Are you guys for real?

Posted

It always amazed me at how absolutely incompetent your team is and how worse it gets every time. You refuse to answer questions, botch patches, miss a ton of known bugs, kick your players that pay the most in the face, and I'm guessing part of your "miscommunication" with everyone comes from your team not reading any feedback or concerns for fear of getting your fragile feelings hurt. Your game will be dead within the year and nobody is going to spend money on this garbage because of your incompetence.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Update:
Unfortunately, there has been some internal miscommunication. We have been informed, that no items will be sent out. We will update you about this issue as soon as we have more information.

BDO, where being "loyal" apparently means "piss on me some more, I really like it" to the people in charge.

EDIT:

How about, to save yourself some effort, you start telling us when you've had good communication between yourselves and Pearl Abyss, then you can save posts saying there's been a miscommunication and cut your forum posts in like, half. Pennies saved, glorious!

Edited by Jeynar
1 person likes this

Posted

maybe if we open enough customer service tickets...

Posted

Kakao: You missed out on the rewards? We'll send you them don't worry!
Everyone: Oh awesome, they do care!
Kakao: Sike! Miscommunication bit**es!

xgz9nkR.thumb.gif.fc0659447c2b0462a431c8

5 people like this

Posted

Kakao just think that loyal players means there NEW PLAYERS, no respect for players what have been here since the start, pathetic.

1 person likes this

Posted

Your game will be dead within the year and nobody is going to spend money on this garbage because of your incompetence.

I have nothing to say regarding this most recent miscommunication but people have been saying what you just said since before this game launched, and it's still doing very well for itself. 

Posted

This day just keeps on disappointing.

No kidding.  I was just about to buy another round of pearls.  I'll find something else to spend that money on.  Pretty sure Ulta's 21 Days sale is still going on.

Posted

I have nothing to say regarding this most recent miscommunication but people have been saying what you just said since before this game launched, and it's still doing very well for itself. 

Ah so thats why all the sales.
Game cost being dropped.
Lack off communication clearly means they have plenty of competent staff right?
Ill remind you in summer time when the game is free to play (no purchasing the game)

Posted

Update:
Unfortunately, there has been some internal miscommunication. We have been informed, that no items will be sent out. We will update you about this issue as soon as we have more information.

Garbage management, could've just added another 5000 hour reward giving only kamasylve and the combat book and there wouldn't have been this problem

Posted

Now I'm more happy to have stopped playing... this is insane...

With this type of things Arche Age sank on misery, it seems that Kakao Games wants to repeat the story.

Posted

The over react is real.  I collected this reward weeks ago, hopefully we get it because combat book would be cool, but its not going to kill me either way.  Tough through it fam, we will get through this together.

Posted

C'mon.  April fools was 4 days ago.  Troll game is strong.

We understand that a lot of players have already accepted the 5000 Hours Playtime reward before we changed it during our maintenance, which caused you to miss out on the nice new rewards. We'll be sending out the new items that you missed out to your in-game mail ( B ) soon, so that you can enjoy them as well.

The BDO Team

Update:

Posted

The old 5K Hours reaward was just... nothing xD

Posted (edited)

The over react is real.  I collected this reward weeks ago, hopefully we get it because combat book would be cool, but its not going to kill me either way.  Tough through it fam, we will get through this together.

That was my position before this announcement, but to tell us we'll get em (and not just this thread but many GMs through tickets) and get out hopes up just to shatter em; is kindda shitty and it has consequences.(/NerdRage)

Edited by Hemuk

Posted

The old 5K Hours reaward was just... nothing xD

Well, it was a pet.

Now it's a pet and more.

Posted (edited)

Create a new account, play 5k hours, and STOP QQ'ing!

Image result for dynamite gosh

Edited by BakaNeko

Posted

Create a new account, play 5k hours, and STOP QQ'ing!

lol

Posted (edited)

I will not put any more penny to this game if they dont give that reward to old players too.

Edited by Deri

Posted

I would not put any more penny to this game if they dont give that revard to old players too.

but Sir, here in Canada we don't use pennies anymore.

Posted

At first I was like, wait, did he just changed his mind? But then I remembered this is what Daum/Kakao has always been doing. Was funny reading through the whole thread but the reality is sad. Still there are White Knights defending them, while the rest of us just want them to do their job right.

Garbage.

Posted

What exactly was the change?

Posted

At first I was like, wait, did he just changed his mind? But then I remembered this is what Daum/Kakao has always been doing. Was funny reading through the whole thread but the reality is sad. Still there are White Knights defending them, while the rest of us just want them to do their job right.

Garbage.

I've been playing for 20 days and my experience with them has been amazing. The times I have had issues, they resolved it pretty fast and fairly. I paid for a MMORPG game and I got a damn amazing MMORPG. What is there to complain?

Why must I complain about "freebies"? I did not paid for that. I paid for the quality and content of the game, and you cannot deny this MMORPG is so well made an indepth compared to the millions MMORPG out there. That is why you're sticking with BDO, right? Because at the end of the day, this game is f***ing amazing.

Posted

I give you all free pearl items

kekeke

Posted

for me funny thing is that.....

instead of call up all team to talk about it and post any info for ppl who awaits for it  , its gonna take  a week or more (if they even ever decide to post any info ) to answer all this rage here on forum.

No rush kakao right :P?