• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

5000 Hours Playtime reward

354 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've been playing for 20 day, and everything else i said became a moot point because of this.

you would need play 10x longer to understand this.

Edited by DotX
1 person likes this

Posted

That's not how Quote works, you dumdum . xD

Posted (edited)

I've been playing for 20 days and my experience with them has been amazing.

See, you know nothing.

20 Days......rofl......

No Wonder your happy, KAKAO always support "New Players" a lot more then "Loyal Players"

Edited by Caduryn
1 person likes this

Posted

I've been playing for 20 days and my experience with them has been amazing. The times I have had issues, they resolved it pretty fast and fairly. I paid for a MMORPG game and I got a damn amazing MMORPG. What is there to complain?

Why must I complain about "freebies"? I did not paid for that. I paid for the quality and content of the game, and you cannot deny this MMORPG is so well made an indepth compared to the millions MMORPG out there. That is why you're sticking with BDO, right? Because at the end of the day, this game is f***ing amazing.

Yeah, game is amazing, publisher is not. From what you're saying you're new to the game. This publisher has a pretty solid history when it comes to turning their back to the player base/community.

Please understand here I'm not talking about customer support or how friendly they can be. If you talk nicely to them, especially if you befriend them, they will communicate with you more and better. Most of them are nice people to talk to and be around. However, when it comes to big decisions and communication towards the playerbase as a whole, no comment.

1 person likes this

Posted

joke

Posted

This has to be a miscommunication of a miscommunication. There is no way any legit company would treat their customers like this...

3 people like this

Posted

Update:
Unfortunately, there has been some internal miscommunication. We have been informed, that no items will be sent out. We will update you about this issue as soon as we have more information.

Posted

I am happy that they at least came out and addressed the situation early but then the miscommunication needs to stop. We are paying customers that are paying/paid for a service. You simply can not deliver a stable server (Lag, Desync, Rubber Banding), content on time, your customer service is terrible. Be lucky that there is literally no other good MMO's out or this game would be dead. Kakao Needs to get in sync with Perl Abyss and pull there heads out of there ass.... 

Posted

See, you know nothing.

20 Days......rofl......

No Wonder your happy, KAKAO always support "New Players" a lot more then "Loyal Players"

Excuse me, Sir, you need to go back to school and learn to write a proper sentence.

Posted

Excuse me, Sir, you need to go back to school and learn to write a proper sentence.

He hasn't had all the time you've had to go in school, he's been playing BDO.

Posted

Yeah, game is amazing, publisher is not. From what you're saying you're new to the game. This publisher has a pretty solid history when it comes to turning their back to the player base/community.

Please understand here I'm not talking about customer support or how friendly they can be. If you talk nicely to them, especially if you befriend them, they will communicate with you more and better. Most of them are nice people to talk to and be around. However, when it comes to big decisions and communication towards the playerbase as a whole, no comment.

I'm just saying the content its amazing and that the community could be more understanding. Just looking at the patch notes, you can tell they work hard and have a lot on their plate. Yes, it does not cover DK awakening, bla lba bla, but it is the small stuff (those small fixes) that makes BDO stand out.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

He hasn't had all the time you've had to go in school, he's been playing BDO.

School is 25 Years ago....can´t remember....

Since English is not my native language, i do NOT.

But keep Trolling.

Edited by Caduryn

Posted

I'm just saying the content its amazing and that the community could be more understanding. Just looking at the patch notes, you can tell they work hard and have a lot on their plate. Yes, it does not cover DK awakening, bla lba bla, but it is the small stuff (those small fixes) that makes BDO stand out.

We were understanding to the "miscommunication" and all the other bullshit for ages.

Then they started rolling out p2w items, something they claimed wouldn't happen cause "our version was buy to play". You can imagine how things went downhill from then, right? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Look.  I love the game.  Lots of people hate on the game I think unfairly.  That said you have no idea what you're talking about.  This would be no big deal if this were the first time something like this has happened.  It isn't.  Not by a long shot.

This isn't a OMG IMA QUITTIN' offense but they should rightly be called out for it.  This is something that is easily prevented with a bare minimum of fact checking.

Edited by RYnehawk

Posted

Look.  I love the game.  Lots of people hate on the game I think unfairly.  That said you have no idea what you're talking about.  This would be no big deal if this were the first time something like this has happened.  It isn't.  Not by a long shot.

This isn't a OMG IMA QUITTIN' offense but they should rightly be called out for it.  This is something that is easily prevented with a bare minimum of fact checking.

Rarely see people actually *HATING* on the game mind you, requests for changes in the typical MMO fashion sure, but downright hating the *GAME*?

Hating on the publisher however, that's a completely other story.

Posted

School is 25 Years ago....can´t remember....

Since English is not my native language, i do NOT.

But keep Trolling.

If you want to keep your shitty job, then of course you do not need to learn how to speak and write properly. English is my third language, I don't know what you are trying to get at, sir.

Posted

Some new Player got 4 Books and 4 Trees they will get a 5th and Olvia.

Some People " abused" Servermerge log in and got 4 Books and 4 Trees and they will get a 5th.

Im a Loyal Player got 2 Books and 2 Trees and you say i dont get my 3rd cause im alrdy played 5k hours.

2 people like this

Posted

If you want to keep your shitty job, then of course you do not need to learn how to speak and write properly. English is my third language, I don't know what you are trying to get at, sir.

Oh your Job is being a "Grammar Nazi"?

Got it.

Keep Trolling.

1 person likes this

Posted

Perl Abyss

Posted (edited)

We understand that a lot of players have already accepted the 5000 Hours Playtime reward before we changed it during our maintenance, which caused you to miss out on the nice new rewards. We'll be sending out the new items that you missed out to your in-game mail ( B ) soon, so that you can enjoy them as well.

The BDO Team

Update:
Unfortunately, there has been some internal miscommunication. We have been informed, that no items will be sent out. We will update you about this issue as soon as we have more information.

I'm glad that you made the rewards better but it really sucks that it was not retroactive. I completed my 5000 hours only a week ago and its terribly frustrating to have missed out on such good rewards, then get told that we'd be reimbursed (yay!), and then get told that no actually that was an error (/cry). I hope that there was just some technical issue with doing that and that you still intend to fix the situation. :(

Edited by Shynxie
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Praballo Keep treating your LOYAL customers like shit, and see what happens.  H1Z1 is experiencing this very effect right now.  PlayerUnknown's Battleground came out and look at the viewership on Twitch for both games, everyone is jumping ship from H1Z1 because Daybreak games puts out a shit product and treats its customers like crap.  The only reason H1Z1 had the numbers they did was because it was the only game of its kind.  Keep milking the player base while you can I suppose, because as soon as a decent replacement comes out, we are gone and you are all out of jobs unless you turn this around

Edited by Dozie

Posted

Its too bad.

Its too bad so many people here have absolutely zero common sense or decency around here. Absolutely no respect for anyone else deserving, zero tolerance for anyone making mistakes other than themselves (because after all, if these people make a mistake, everyone should just accept that there was no avoiding it, it was necessary and most important, justified. So accept their mistake)

Its too bad, that seemingly no one here can even entertain the idea that this post, regardless of how the mistake was made, will certainly be corrected and in the end, the correct reward(s) will be issued, and very likely something extra for the mix up.

Its too bad that so many of the players here are under the impression that having played BDO since the 'beginning' somehow places you in 'the most loyal' or 'the most valuable' player group. (guess what, no amount of loyalty can ever outweigh the amount of disrespect and harassment that many do here. That idea is so delusional, its just flat out hilarious to hear people say)

Its too bad that so many are so quick to just attack the BDO team for anything and everything they just decide is wrong or has been done wrongly to them.

Bleh.. Its too bad that my posting this will be mostly reacted to as if I am some idiot troll, white knight or whatever the hell other names the real trolls start calling..

Ah well, Its too bad so many of the people here are really just missing out on the good things in life, because they are just so devoted to pointing out anything they think is bad.

But damn, Its really too bad that these people think they are the smartest ones in the room. Never spent a day doing the job that the ones with degree's are doing, but by god they could certainly step in their place and do it for them so much better!

*Sigh*

1 person likes this

Posted

Its too bad.

Its too bad so many people here have absolutely zero common sense or decency around here. Absolutely no respect for anyone else deserving, zero tolerance for anyone making mistakes other than themselves (because after all, if these people make a mistake, everyone should just accept that there was no avoiding it, it was necessary and most important, justified. So accept their mistake)

Its too bad, that seemingly no one here can even entertain the idea that this post, regardless of how the mistake was made, will certainly be corrected and in the end, the correct reward(s) will be issued, and very likely something extra for the mix up.

Its too bad that so many of the players here are under the impression that having played BDO since the 'beginning' somehow places you in 'the most loyal' or 'the most valuable' player group. (guess what, no amount of loyalty can ever outweigh the amount of disrespect and harassment that many do here. That idea is so delusional, its just flat out hilarious to hear people say)

Its too bad that so many are so quick to just attack the BDO team for anything and everything they just decide is wrong or has been done wrongly to them.

Bleh.. Its too bad that my posting this will be mostly reacted to as if I am some idiot troll, white knight or whatever the hell other names the real trolls start calling..

Ah well, Its too bad so many of the people here are really just missing out on the good things in life, because they are just so devoted to pointing out anything they think is bad.

But damn, Its really too bad that these people think they are the smartest ones in the room. Never spent a day doing the job that the ones with degree's are doing, but by god they could certainly step in their place and do it for them so much better!

*Sigh*

You're talking about common sense, decency and tollerence. The problem is that you're talking about it as if this shit is the first time it happens. But it's NOT. This shit happens at least once per month! They always, ALWAYS, ----- up patch notes. One out of 2 patches are bugged. All communication on forums and media is non-existent; and much much much much much much more. 

2 people like this

Posted

Oh boy, I spoke too soon I guess...

fire_community.thumb.gif.f0fbf77be3dd27a

Posted

You're talking about common sense, decency and tollerence. The problem is that you're talking about it as if this shit is the first time it happens. But it's NOT. This shit happens at least once per month! They always, ALWAYS, ----- up patch notes. One out of 2 patches are bugged. All communication on forums and media is non-existent; and much much much much much much more. 

So are they robots that once a mistake is done it will never happened again? You tell me you're Mr. Perfect and never been late? never made mistake? do you always learn from your mistakes?

Everyone makes mistakes, and they are a team of people who will eventually make mistakes. To make great things you're bound to fall down a few times. As if FB, Google, Apple, etc. never had issues.