• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

5000 Hours Playtime reward

354 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been playing for 20 days and my experience with them has been amazing. The times I have had issues, they resolved it pretty fast and fairly. I paid for a MMORPG game and I got a damn amazing MMORPG. What is there to complain?

Why must I complain about "freebies"? I did not paid for that. I paid for the quality and content of the game, and you cannot deny this MMORPG is so well made an indepth compared to the millions MMORPG out there. That is why you're sticking with BDO, right? Because at the end of the day, this game is f***ing amazing.

sRcvUmU.png

6 days ago activity is because they merged both tickets, but NO REPLY AT ALL. "Pretty fast" :)

He hasn't had all the time you've had to go in school, he's been playing BDO.

HAHAHAHAHAHA FOR THE DAMN 5000 hours! XDDDDDD

Some new Player got 4 Books and 4 Trees they will get a 5th and Olvia.

Some People " abused" Servermerge log in and got 4 Books and 4 Trees and they will get a 5th.

Im a Loyal Player got 2 Books and 2 Trees and you say i dont get my 3rd cause im alrdy played 5k hours.

because you wasted your time playing while the new ones "should" get the same stuff you have been working on.

Posted

Your team has definitely shown improvements, especially since you(Caramel)'ve gotten more active(you were gone for while because of some reason if I remember right), and I know not everyone on your team is responsible for this. Most likely your team leader or someone even higher in the ranks makes you look bad, for now I can only assume.
However, I do have to wonder why is it you specifically that is here to calm the community? Is it because you are the kind and loving person you are, or is it because someone on your team told you to do so because you are the best at doing it?

Your team leader should take responsibility and come forth, be sincere and professional about it and communicate with us, whether it's about something black, white or grey, it is communication that matters and how big decisions like this are taken.

Hello Code! 

Thank you for your comments as they are truly appreciated and our team does work hard to make improvements (thanks to your feedback). 

Whether you believe it or not I am here because I chose to be. Yes, I am a kind and loving person but so is everyone else here at KakaoGames. Each CM and GM has their own way of interacting with the community.

However, I am very glad that you (and maybe some more of the community) feel that my presence can alleviate you throughout the frustration. To me, that is an accomplishment and motivates me to work even harder. :x 

Before I start to get "Off Topic"... As previously stated we will keep you updated once we have any new information. :) 

Posted

I have a hunch they got dicked around by PA, likely getting the notes late - which would explain why they had line items that didn't apply to the NA/EU client.

So in your eyes, if PA ----- them around its fine. And Kakao being incompetent to say "hey PA! this is the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th..... time you have dicked us around. Sort your S**T out" is not fine with you?

They are publishing the game, they are the ones who lack communication and then when the do communicate get it wrong. If you cant see that Kakao is doing a piss poor job then i feel sorry for you.

PA ----- Kakao around = no loss in profits
Kakao ----- us around = loss of profits for PA.

Doesnt matter weather its PA or Kakao, they are both in control of this game and are consistently messing with the players.

Posted

HAHAHAHAHAHA FOR THE DAMN 5000 hours! XDDDDDD

Finally someone got the joke. I thought it was decent at least :(

1 person likes this

Posted

I got to 5,000 hours played because I enjoy the game. I didn't get to 5,000 hours played for the rewards it offered... If I got anything it was a bonus I wasn't expecting it. 

People need to chill the f*ck out and Kakao, you need to seriously remove EVERY free reward if the children are going to throw their toys out the pram at any given opportunity.

So I am a loyal member, hit over 5,000 hours and appreciate the change to motivate new players to stick around which will make the game even better.

Thank you Kakao, keep up the good work.

Posted

I rarely say this stuff but enough is enough.

Miscommunication on DK & Kama release, now Miscommunication on 5K rewards.

well..

MISCOMMUNICATION MY ASS.

1 person likes this

Posted

I rarely say this stuff but enough is enough.

Miscommunication on DK & Kama release, now Miscommunication on 5K rewards.

well..

MISCOMMUNICATION MY ASS.

Dont forget Nouver, just like they did.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't forget kamasylve.

Posted (edited)

Don't forget when they asked opinions about value pack, also server stability changes were are they

Edited by Araney

Posted

Hello Araney and Community! :x

I completely understand your frustration and it crushes me to see you all upset. You have shown nothing but support and love for BDO since the beginning and I want you to know that we do see this. Every day. I also want you to know that we do value each and every single one of you and to never forget that. 

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to having more information as soon as possible. As always we thank you for being patient while we wait for an update.

Regards,

But will the "more information" be miss communicated again?
i give it a 99.99999% chance it will be the other 0.000001% is no communication at all.

Posted

And awakenings.

And Ninja/Kunoichi.

I'm almost tempted to throw Mediah in there as well since the only announcement they did for it was the day before during the maintenance announcement. This miscommunication thing really isn't new.

2 people like this

Posted

You honestly better tell PA or who ever decided this bullshit to revert it. Its not cool to loyal players at all.

Easy solution. Don't buy pearls. You really think these people really have any respect at all for loyal players?

Posted

I still love BDO <3

Posted (edited)

We understand that a lot of players have already accepted the 5000 Hours Playtime reward before we changed it during our maintenance, which caused you to miss out on the nice new rewards. We'll be sending out the new items that you missed out to your in-game mail ( B ) soon, so that you can enjoy them as well.

The BDO Team

Update:
Unfortunately, there has been some internal miscommunication. We have been informed, that no items will be sent out. We will update you about this issue as soon as we have more information.

are you ABSOLUTELY shitting me? @CM_Praballo @CM_Yukimura @CM_Aethon how can you treat your most loyal playerbase, those that started at the beginning and have not quit, like this. You better have this internal discussion real -----in quick and hand out the items we deserve to have, or I am done spending money here. 

This is quite possibly the MOST disrespectful thing I have EVER seen an MMO publisher do to its loyal players.

@GM_Caramel too since you actually replied in here already

Edited by Draciele

Posted

We'll be sending out the new items that you missed out to your in-game mail ( B ) soon, so that you can enjoy them as well.

The BDO Team

Update:
Unfortunately, there has been some internal miscommunication. We have been informed, that no items will be sent out. We will update you about this issue as soon as we have more information.

trolls

Posted

98% of 5k hour players i would not call loyal.....

I call them.....afk fishers

Posted

98% of 5k hour players i would not call loyal.....

I call them.....afk fishers

Who have, nevertheless, supported the game for ~208 days of continued logging in.

The sheer ignorance of your statement is breathtaking.

Posted

Update:
After careful consideration and internal discussions we are happy to announce, that we will indeed proceed as originally planned. Sorry for all the confusion and frustration caused by our back and forth and we hope that we found a satisfactory solution.

19 people like this

Posted

Update:
After careful consideration and internal discussions we are happy to announce, that we will indeed proceed as originally planned. Sorry for all the confusion and frustration caused by our back and forth and we hope that we found a satisfactory solution.

god bless you

Posted

WEE THANK YOU!

Posted

Update:

I'd give you kudos for getting a response, but at this point I simply don't trust anything you say.

Will see when/if we get it if feelings have changed.

Posted (edited)

gimme dat 50% combat book t.t plz

Edited by Teekz

Posted

We understand that a lot of players have already accepted the 5000 Hours Playtime reward before we changed it during our maintenance, which caused you to miss out on the nice new rewards. We'll be sending out the new items that you missed out to your in-game mail ( B ) soon, so that you can enjoy them as well.

The BDO Team

Update:

Update:

Awesome!! Great to see that you are listening to your playerbase and wont punish us for being loyal to you!

Posted

I wrote a long ass post and then had to erase it just as I was about to press Enter. Thank you for changing it back! However, I'll wait for a date to believe it after this fiasco. I'll be watching and waiting for updates. Please don't go back on your word.

Posted

Update:

Do you have any specific date that we should get the rewards?