• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Black Spirit Claw!

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Patch notes mention the Black Spirit Claw.  I'm looking for confirmation if this item is actually in the game, never seen it, has it just been added or what?

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/40258/

Combining 3 pieces together gives you a claw, this allows you to add a slot get to an costume piece where you are able to melt down other certain costume pieces to gain special costume magic crystals... this is pretty major if its in the game now.  Any info would help @CM_Aethon or if anyone from the staff could confirm this, that would be fantastic.

2 people like this

Posted

What in the world is that p2w?

1 person likes this

Posted

we need this in our version ASAP. I can't wear my costumes cuz I'm stuck in this +2 move speed nobel's dress. It sucks. Give costume slots daum!!!!! 

1 person likes this

Posted

What in the world is that p2w?

yes

Posted (edited)

The Claw part along with the "Workers can do traiding for you" were ereased from the original post, still waiting for an official statement, since they didnt even bother to modify the main post informing us of an edit.

Edited by Hemuk

Posted

I found this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-TFm10DIt4

and I kinda have an idea about the claws now but I still wonder:

How can we get Black Spirit's Claw Pieces? Do we need to use pearls to add crystals on our costume?

Thank you!

Posted

Got a part on the TW server early on. They are world drops which means any mob can loot them (got mine at Biraghi Den while leveling).

a85d665e3d.jpg

How can we get Black Spirit's Claw Pieces? Do we need to use pearls to add crystals on our costume?

Thank you!

1 person likes this

Posted

We simply don't know if they are in our version yet or not.  Never seen one, never seen anyone post about one...  I asked because the item was briefly mentioned in the patch notes.

Posted

I can't show off my glorious body in my skimpy kibelius until Daum makes this change! unaceptableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 person likes this

Posted

Got a part on the TW server early on. They are world drops which means any mob can loot them (got mine at Biraghi Den while leveling).

a85d665e3d.jpg

Thank you ^^

Posted

Patch notes mention the Black Spirit Claw.  I'm looking for confirmation if this item is actually in the game, never seen it, has it just been added or what?

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/40258/

Combining 3 pieces together gives you a claw, this allows you to add a slot get to an costume piece where you are able to melt down other certain costume pieces to gain special costume magic crystals... this is pretty major if its in the game now.  Any info would help @CM_Aethon or if anyone from the staff could confirm this, that would be fantastic.

The item in question isn't currently in our version of the game, we've since updated the patch notes to correct this. If this item is included in a future build it'll be announced via the patch notes, apologies for any confusion. 

Posted

The item in question isn't currently in our version of the game, we've since updated the patch notes to correct this. If this item is included in a future build it'll be announced via the patch notes, apologies for any confusion. 

can you give us some insight on which direction PA/Kakao is leaning on this? I'd like to see it added, but I'd really like to know if Team BDO is considering adding it. Are we closer to a "yes" or closer to a "probably not"

Posted

can you give us some insight on which direction PA/Kakao is leaning on this? I'd like to see it added, but I'd really like to know if Team BDO is considering adding it. Are we closer to a "yes" or closer to a "probably not"

At this time there isn't any to be given, more or less this means it is most likely benched for future discussion with the developers. I'm happy to relay any thoughts folks have on it to the team, so please feel free to leave a comment and let us know.

Posted

At this time there isn't any to be given, more or less this means it is most likely benched for future discussion with the developers. I'm happy to relay any thoughts folks have on it to the team, so please feel free to leave a comment and let us know.

Let them know I want them to add this pls! Right now for pvp there is no reason to wear a cosmetic costume. Crafted costumes allow you to free up gem slots and give you an advantage over cosmetic costume players. 

It's especially a problem if you are red. If you're red your gems break all the time from pvp so using a crafted costume is even more important. 

this is probably the reason other regions have this feature. Less to do with Pay2win and more an acknowledgement that people are forgoing cosmetics to attain a pvp/stating advantage. 

2 people like this

Posted

I remember that claw thing. They did drop at some point right? There was so many things when you started to play, that I didn't notice all those important stuff :P

Posted

Let them know I want them to add this pls! Right now for pvp there is no reason to wear a cosmetic costume. Crafted costumes allow you to free up gem slots and give you an advantage over cosmetic costume players. 
It's especially a problem if you are red. If you're red your gems break all the time from pvp so using a crafted costume is even more important. 

this is probably the reason other regions have this feature. Less to do with Pay2win and more an acknowledgement that people are forgoing cosmetics to attain a pvp/stating advantage. 

So you want d*ckheads to be rewarded ( go red, no gem loss risk ) .... ?

Posted

So you want d*ckheads to be rewarded ( go red, no gem loss risk ) .... ?

You goof ball. If you aren't wearing a crafted costume in node wars you're doing it wrong. 

1 person likes this

Posted

You goof ball. If you aren't wearing a crafted costume in node wars you're doing it wrong. 

Lol..... You know what I mean... people being able to slot gems into costumes ( as video implies )

NA is 9.6 million times more toxic than KR..... so in essence this system would reward sh*theads.

Posted (edited)

Lol..... You know what I mean... people being able to slot gems into costumes ( as video implies )
NA is 9.6 million times more toxic than KR..... so in essence this system would reward sh*theads.

negative karma players might not even be able to use this as gems break on pvp death and this is a gem we're talking about. 

More importantly though, this would allow end game players, who forgo cosmetic costumes as they do not provide useful combat stats, to still use cosmetic costume should they want to without sacrificing 5/5 attack speed or movespeed or crit. 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

First of all thank you for clearing that up!  That being said I think this is an acceptable end game type item, the most important part here is that it is juat available in game and is not connected to the cash shop.  

Having it available through normal play is great and keeps things fair for non paying players.  Also, with costumes and tailoring coupons being available on the market now, it is not gated, everyone who wants these things can potentially get them.

I'm for adding black spirit claws into the mix.

Posted

I'm personally all for adding this in. I want a gem slot on my outfit. I also want all of the outfits KR version has that we lack. I want all the RBF crystals KR version has that we lack. If the NA/EU version was essentially a carbon copy of the KR version, I think that would be a marked improvement. It would be much easier to talk about what small differences we'd like to have apart from their version, than to constantly just say we want like 200 different things that their version has that ours mysteriously doesn't.

(In fact, a huge reason I didn't play at launch, and didn't for almost a year, is BECAUSE of the differences between the KR version and the NA/EU version... Once the game got much closer to the KR version, I felt like it was much more worthwhile to play. So, let's close that gap, boys!)

Posted

Thank you!

Did he somehow have alchemists clothes in his pearl inventory? They took up the costume slot rather than the standard slot...

How?

Posted

Did he somehow have alchemists clothes in his pearl inventory? They took up the costume slot rather than the standard slot...

How?

Equipment tailoring coupon on the in game clothes from luxury vendor.

Posted

How come we can melt down our costumes if we cant slot them into our other costumes 

(yes i tried) 

Posted

Equipment tailoring coupon on the in game clothes from luxury vendor.

Huh, I've used those coupons to make Jarette's Armor etc. Did not know they could be used to make alchemy/farming clothes into costumes too.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0