• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

epic chat delay

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Best maintenence ever.
Chat delay is over 5 mins on EU.
Mobs respawning slower.
 7 hours maintenance for pearl items did the job.

gg kakao

was it internal communication error again?

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome to what NA has been experiencing

1 person likes this

Posted

Not only that i wanted to switch channels and it got stuck had to relog but cant log in now great days

Posted

I crashed switching char. now it's impossible to log back in. 

great game. 11/10 kakao. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Its like 10 min delay for everyone lol 
I dont know what maintence they did but it wasnt on the network thats for sure.

Posted

Started to do my 200%, saw mobs not spawning, i thought "FFS another dude here at the rotation", then i realized, nope, i'm alone and mobs spawn is lagged too....

Posted

d7585658fe72d63ca55f62c1320501d319f16f80

Posted

Time to grab torches and forks guys .... destination kakao games Europe! :D

Posted

Not only that i wanted to switch channels and it got stuck had to relog but cant log in now great days

this e.e it says stoooop at server selection..

Posted

Can't log in myself.

Posted

Time to grab torches and forks guys .... destination kakao games Europe! :D

Just cos they cant afford to pay their electric doesnt mean im going to give them free lighting :)

1 person likes this

Posted

replace those potatoes and give them hamsters some water!

Its not even peak time yet...

Posted

Looks like we had a small server hiccup,which should be fixed now. I apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

Looks like we had a small server hiccup,which should be fixed now. I apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
GM Dew

What about the NA servers? This "hiccup" has been happening for months and has been getting reported. It has been considerably worse over the last week but nothing has been fixed. @GM_Dew

2 people like this

Posted

What about the NA servers? This "hiccup" has been happening for months and has been getting reported. It has been considerably worse over the last week but nothing has been fixed. @GM_Dew

Don't equate the lag that came along with the Cherry Blossom event with your ISPs crappy network.

Posted

Every single one of those were made while the Cherry Blossom event has been active.

You also quoted Frostfire2k twice, argument instantly invalid.

I only went back a week. Look at the entire threads. You sir need to stop white knighting and get your head out of your behind. NA servers have been messed up. Go in game and people have been complaining about it for weeks in channel chat. But you are the only one defending it. I pulled threads and proved you wrong yet you still argue. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I only went back a week. Look at the entire threads. You sir need to stop white knighting and get your head out of your behind. NA servers have been messed up. Go in game and people have been complaining about it for weeks in channel chat. But you are the only one defending it. I pulled threads and proved you wrong yet you still argue. 

For the last 3 weeks, I will not defend that point. But aside from that, the lag issues that a few sporadic people have been experiencing over the last year are not the fault of the servers.

Posted

NA servers have been absolute ass for the past week, and the support team continues to pretend like it's something on the user's end; citing an out-dated DNS cache as the issue.