• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cannot get beyond "Now processing” after latest patch

22 posts in this topic

Posted

As the title says, after the most recent patch, I can't get beyond the "Now processing” message after I click Enter on any server.

I don't know what more information is needed, so I'll just stop here.

1 person likes this

Posted

happening for most people it seems

Posted

i was about to send a ticket... i was riding my horse to Heidel when all of a sudden a wild glitch appeared, i had to force-close everything and rebot my system.
I'm now trying to login again but it seems like it's impossible

Posted

Same here. I got in fine as soon as servers went up, but then i recently tried to change channels and now stuck on "Now Processing". 

Posted

Nah it's a something new that is implemented , called channel swap rng . Seems you pulled the short straw on that one :)

Posted

I was stuck at that part too. I just kept waiting and then got to Char select continued waiting cus i got that error again. I waited and waited and got in.

Maybe... let it stay 10min?

Posted (edited)

Same here, i get to the char selection, but if i want to connect "Now procesing" appears and i get disconnected after a couple of min.

This helped me!!

Edited by Bungabunga

Posted

Is this fixed yet?

I have the same problem.

Posted

Is this fixed yet?

I have the same problem.

Its not fixed, I just woke up and I cant log in either. Now processing...

Posted

Same problem

Man, i wanna get my cherry blossoms <_<

Posted

same problem here, i successfully log in this morning, switch from an alt to an other, but when trying to switch server.infinite "now processing", unable even to log off ...

After game's process ending..unable to connect to the game anymore "now processing"

Posted

Also having similar problems, within the last couple of hours chat stopped updating properly (messages are taking 5-10 minutes to actually show up). Unfortunately before I realized anything else besides slow chat was messed up, I attempted to switch characters and am now staring at "Character will be switched shortly" screen for the last 10 minutes. Scared to force-close the game since others are reporting being unable to log back in. ;_;

Posted

Yeah same here, can't get past Now Processing screen. Unplayable game, guess I'll go play something else

Posted

Same here . Do something with it and do not forget about the value pack as part of your apology :)

Posted

Welp at least always nice to know you're not alone with an issue. Rather get my login rewards tho so... Maybe somebody fix it?

Posted

Same issue here, the game stucks during the server-selection.

Posted

First watermarks, now this.

Last patch was a mistake, nothing but trash.

Posted

Cant log in either Germany here

Posted

Same issue here.

Posted

same here :(

Posted (edited)

Hi, yesterday evening I played just fine but today morning I got the same issue : can't logging in a server when I chose one.

Edited by Qobran

Posted

now i logged