• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 5th 2017

240 posts in this topic

Posted

This is why you don't take this company seriously. Early case of aneurysm if you do.

2 people like this

Posted

Want to ask about the coupon. How can I get it? Rookie~

Posted (edited)

FIRST: I'm really unhappy they are removing earned rewards now.  They took away my black spirit egg that was a quest reward from last year.  The egg had zero warning or hints that it could or would be removed.  So i think its a real JERK move to remove people's rewards.  SECOND:  The changes to dueling need to be removed right away.  It's an open invitation to exploit.  In node/territory wars it looks like the home guard can duel one of their own parties then when that party's health is low from the combat the other guild(s) they can end the duel and get a wonder group heal.  This is the EU and NA, it might have gone over in Korea but if they can exploit it here, they are going to so this needs removed before it becomes a problem.

Edited by Patronus
1 person likes this

Posted

When are they ever going to address the real problems with Horses?

And WHY does Russia get a better and more fair Coupon system on horses than we do, WHEN WE'RE THE BUY TO PLAY version of the game??

WE ALREADY GAVE YOU MONEY YOU STINGY ****s, the least you could give us back is a non-cash Gatekeep to rerolling Skills!  

The vendor you want is ONLY available on the SUBSCRIPTION model server in Russia, not their FREE TO PLAY version.

Doesn't change the fact that Kakao EU outright promised prior to launch that we got a B2P tag cause we could get a different game cause of it, but just clarifying.

1 person likes this

Posted

• A new route from Castle Ruins to Al Rhundi has been added to the navigation system.

Finaly, thanks Kakao

Posted

Okay, please let me deactivate this watermark, it ruins good screenshots. Seriously. Remove it.

And lose out on the 2 minutes every "take screenshots for our loading screens"-events? Ha, you wish. $ talks honey.

Posted

What is a Horse T8 "Dream Horse"

Posted

And lose out on the 2 minutes every "take screenshots for our loading screens"-events? Ha, you wish. $ talks honey.

You can still take screentshots without the watermark... just not with the in-game screenshot feature.

Posted

You can still take screentshots without the watermark... just not with the in-game screenshot feature.

I'm well aware, although if I was to post a screenshot with that watermark attached to it, I'd make absolutely sure to edit it into something offensive.

1 person likes this

Posted

from a halfway decent patch, to a garbage patch for lazy devs.

Posted (edited)

I need another brain to understand this: 

Adjusted background shadows seen in High and Highest graphic settings.

And:

•  Natural Healer A → Wings A (Movement Speed +11%)

• Natural Healer B → Wings B (Movement Speed +8%)

• Natural Healer C → Wings C (Movement Speed +6%)

We already had the Quick skill for the movement speed btw.

Edited by Ghigi

Posted

So since you removed other voice languages as Korean my character is completely voice less now since it was set to Korean. How do i fix this shit ? i can't select any voice all of them are not playing any kind of sound. My character is basicly deaf and dumb.

Posted

Suggestion? Lock Patch Note topics so these know-nothing, whiny, brats don't poison everything 10 pages deep. Sure, they'll shake uncontrollably for a while at the their own ignorant, internal, built up anger. But then they'll just go punch a pillow, slowly hug it and start to cry into it as they reevaluate their state of mind and life. The rest will just suicide or go watch a movie.. Either way that ends up playing out, do we really need to know that's where they stand in life? It's none of our business, honestly.. There is 0% constructive feedback in any reply and only about 2 people are actually trying to even communicate with another person. It's just random whining almost as if they were looking in a mirror, throwing a tantrum and just talking to themselves for the sake of making noises..

2 people like this

Posted

Kuno Buff Hype???

Maybe the five or so people left playing Kuno are slightly happier...

Posted

Suggestion? Lock Patch Note topics so these know-nothing, whiny, brats don't poison everything 10 pages deep. Sure, they'll shake uncontrollably for a while at the their own ignorant, internal, built up anger. But then they'll just go punch a pillow, slowly hug it and start to cry into it as they reevaluate their state of mind and life. The rest will just suicide or go watch a movie.. Either way that ends up playing out, do we really need to know that's where they stand in life? It's none of our business, honestly.. There is 0% constructive feedback in any reply and only about 2 people are actually trying to even communicate with another person. It's just random whining almost as if they were looking in a mirror, throwing a tantrum and just talking to themselves for the sake of making noises..

And you think this solves, what exactly?

You really registered an account to say THIS?

1 person likes this

Posted

So connection issues not fixed...

Posted

Thanks. Now I have a reason to crop all the screenshots I take while waiting for DK awakening.

1 person likes this

Posted

And you think this solves, what exactly?

You really registered an account to say THIS?

Would solve a ton of things, removing this pointless crap, did you miss something maybe? You appear to disagree. I assume you find all this whining, spamming crap useful in some way. Good on ya.. But if you don't mind teaching the rest of us how to translate it into useful feedback for developers, then it would be of some non-poisonous use and I retract my, still-true, statement.. 

Posted

Would solve a ton of things, removing this pointless crap, did you miss something maybe? You appear to disagree. I assume you find all this whining, spamming crap useful in some way. Good on ya.. But if you don't mind teaching the rest of us how to translate it into useful feedback for developers, then it would be of some non-poisonous use and I retract my, still-true, statement.. 

It doesn't solve a damned thing, but it does let people vent in threads that don't get any further responses by the CM team anyway. Also, feedback on new features is ALWAYS good, regardless of how it's delivered. If that feedback is taken to heart that is. Can't really fault players for the publisher not taking the feedback we provide to heart though.

The real question is, why on earth did you continue reading something you hate long enough to feel compelled to create an account?

1 person likes this

Posted

New costume yay :3

Posted

OLD VS NEW PATCH notes https://www.diffnow.com/?report=mowr5

For lazy people.

:D

Thanks...

Players with a Magnate buff will get the same special price without having to play the Bargain Game with traders.
Your workers can now do trading for you.
Golden Treasure Chests will appear at more locations.

Why is that all gone? :( That sounds cool!

Posted (edited)

whoever still had [Event] Field Boss Reward Bundle in their inventories or storages from DK release event, they removed it without any notice after todays April 5th maintenance, even though the bundle had no expiration date or it was specified so in the Event's forum post. That's lame, hope they refund it... even if the drop from the bundle was bs, still, its crappy what they did. smh

Edited by Pituvul

Posted

No easter furniture like in the event a year before?

Posted

FIX DISCONNECT SCREEN WHEN?

1 person likes this

Posted

Could you remove the watermarks and perhaps stop deleting the comments requesting that, because the watermarks ruin the screenshots and will make people use 3rd party screenshot tools rather than doing what you expected to achieve.

4 people like this