• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 5th 2017

240 posts in this topic

Posted

Talking horses. When?

Posted

holy hell this community is so sour - oh, and these pretzels are making me thirsty.

2 people like this

Posted

Should i walk or go with mount to every fckin place in this game ? No teleporter or something?

Posted

holy hell this community is so sour - oh, and these pretzels are making me thirsty.

months of unstable servers will do that.

1 person likes this

Posted

A daily quest where players can gain Sailing EXP has been added to Sihuram at Port Ratt.

Siruham has no quest , at least for me there`s none to take . (either regular daily one or  for amity).

Kappa

Posted (edited)

Any note about what you changed from the original deleted patch notes?

Communication from Kakao today has been very chaotic..

In a side by side comparison, the following items have been removed/moved from the original patch notes (which I fortunately still have open in another window).

Event & System

• You can now adjust the window size in Window Mode

Item Changes

• The marketplace price of the blue-grade mount gear per enhancement level has been adjusted.
  • The selling price of stackable trade items has been increased from 100% to 115%.

Mechanic Changes

• Players with a Magnate buff will get the same special price without having to play the Bargain Game with traders.

• Your workers can now do trading for you.

• Golden Treasure Chests will appear at more locations.

• Fixed an issue where the mouse-over tooltips of Muzika Leather Saddle and Muzika Leather Stirrups under Crafting Information were displaying different item names.  

• You can use worker energy recovery items by designated amount instead of just one item when you click on “Recover All” or press Shift +RMB to use such items.

• [Guild] Blue-Graded items for Elephant have been added.

• [Guild] Capotia Golden Armor

• [Guild] Capotia Golden Mask

• [Guild] Capotia Silk Stirrups

• [Guild] Capotia Silk Saddle

• These items can be crafted through Guild House’s Elephant Nursery Lv. 2.

• Blue-Graded Galley Equipment can be crafted at Level 2 Guild Shipyard.

• [Guild] Galley: Steller’s Sea Eagle Prow

• [Guild] Galley: Enhanced Blue Plating

• [Guild] Galley: Sophia Cannon

• [Guild] Galley: Cloud Breeze Sail

• Blue-Graded Equipment for Epheria Sailboat has been added.

• Dragon Prow

• Enhanced Black Plating

• Elena Cannon

• Black Breeze Sail

Quests

• The lonely children in each city have all gone home.
  • New Material and Knowledge have been added
    • Magical Shard

• Obtained by heating any yellow-rank Black Magic Crystal through the Processing Tab (L).

Interface Changes

• Pop-up UI function has been added to Inventory, Equipment, Marketplace, Worker Management, Trade Info, and Quest Window. If you click the pop-up button on the upper right of the window, you can even move the UI outside the game window. To close the pop-up UI, you must either uncheck the Pop-up button or click on the X icon (ESC will not work).
    • If you minimize the game window to the system tray, the pop-up UIs will also disappear.

• Pop-up UI will be reset if you change servers or resurrect at a node.

• Drag-and-drop is only available within the game window or within the pop-up UI. (Drag-and-drop from a pop-up to game window is unavailable)

Resolved Issues

• Consuming food items inside a safe zone will now correctly perform the eating motion.
  • Fixed an issue where horse gear was not visible if the horse is connected to a wagon.
  • Fixed an issue where screenshots were not being saved in PNG format.
  • Fixed an issue where Beer was not available for use for the Workers.
  • Fixed an issue where Wild Horses were stuck in between certain objects.
  • Fixed an issue where today’s attendance was not displayed.
  • Fixed an issue where items on My Favorite at Marketplace stayed the same after reset.

Edited by Islarose
3 people like this

Posted

How in the hell do I get the coupons?

Posted

This is the largest amount of QoL improvements I've seen in quite some time. Thanks for the great patch. 

Posted

"

• Troll Descendant B → Repeat Timber Crate (Timber Crate + Repeat twice): Only for Jugruta

• Troll Descendant C → Repeat Farm Products Crate (Farm Products Crate + Repeat twice): Only for Novara and Aktor "

Uhm what?...

Posted

"Added graphics card low power mode toggle, which can be disabled to improve performance but may consume more energy."

Its mean if dsabled it will increase the number of frames,but it requires more graphics card occupancy and temperature?

If enabled will the same as before the update?

sry for my english......

Posted

Siruham has no quest , at least for me there`s none to take . (either regular daily one or  for amity).

Kappa

The quest is on the guild wharf guy over at port ratt, I just finished it.  Got a choice between several, dont know what the differences are yet.

Posted

Oh look, a non-removable watermark for screenarchers to enjoy!

3 people like this

Posted

Should i walk or go with mount to every fckin place in this game ? No teleporter or something?

yea..no fast travel this game. Been like this from start.

3 people like this

Posted

Huge patch. Some serious lag at start tho. Hope the lag issues and desync's have been fixed.

Posted

It doesn't solve a damned thing, but it does let people vent in threads that don't get any further responses by the CM team anyway. Also, feedback on new features is ALWAYS good, regardless of how it's delivered. If that feedback is taken to heart that is. Can't really fault players for the publisher not taking the feedback we provide to heart though.

The real question is, why on earth did you continue reading something you hate long enough to feel compelled to create an account?

Ok, fair enough, since you don't sound like a complete punk. I can't continue to sound like a pompous prick anymore just to prove a point anyways lol.. It's bad business.. Much less importantly, it's annoying AF to normal adults (The large version of people that probably do most of the money spending)... Keep in mind this is a look in from the outside, with fresh eyes.. Yes I logged into my recently created account just to reply with something like THAT. Why? Many reasons, really. Because I'm new to the community and game. Sadly, a large portion of that community responding to something as targeted as patch notes, sounding the way it does (childish and screaming and whiny), is a major turn-off to potentially new players or newer players such as myself, trying to decide just how much $ we might be willing to dump in (Or if they want to be a part of that to begin with). I understand a large portion of players left do to some business model changes. It also seems a large portion of those players are considering returning. Where do those returning players go? Where do new players go? A high % of them will b-line for patch notes to see what kind of changes the developers are making, are they doing regular updates, are they doing regular fixes, are they adding new things? Which look good as a first impression and then all of a sudden you're force-fed all caps, memes, spams, whines and you name it directly below what you 'thought' looked like devs trying to be good devs. That very tiny portion of the community that decided to reply to the patch notes, suddenly create the atmosphere for the entire community. This isn't a ticket system. Devs, whether good or bad, should never be expected to sift through filth like this to pick out one or two comments that give them valid, solid input. If they are, that could very well be the cause of any issues or miscommunication.. Surely there is a proper system in place for such things? A ticket/support system? Starting a proper thread that uses full sentences? A suggestions area?

But these "representatives" that are painting a picture of the community in such a targeted location... Are only causing harm.

3 people like this

Posted

I'm a very patient person, and the perceived lack of competence in regards to class balance, optimization, bug fixes, etc., though I can understand the complaints from other players, hasn't really been a thing that's affected me. But as a player who has a lot of fun just exploring the world and taking screenshots, the introduction of forced watermarks has got to be the biggest lapse in judgement and spit in my eye I've felt coming from kakao.

4 people like this

Posted

How in the hell do I get the coupons?

Well, first, coupons have to be issued (none have been issued since the anniversary event). Then, open the pearl shop (F3) and on the top right corner of the window you should see a button that says "Coupon" which will list all of the coupons available to you.

Unless it has changed recently, you can also access the coupon UI when pressing the buy button for an individual item (the stack of coins icon). Again, only if a coupon is currently available. =

Posted

Fixed an issue where frames dropped down in areas full of players. LUL.

Posted

Because I'm new to the community and game. Sadly, a large portion of that community responding to something as targeted as patch notes, sounding the way it does (childish and screaming and whiny), is a major turn-off to potentially new players or newer players such as myself, trying to decide just how much $ we might be willing to dump in (Or if they want to be a part of that to begin with). I understand a large portion of players left do to some business model changes. It also seems a large portion of those players are considering returning. Where do those returning players go? Where do new players go?

And when I'm looking for a new game I look at discussions first to see what player feedback is actually like.

New players wanting to play BDO *DESERVE* to know what they're getting into. We've had 2 major -----ups that were passed away as "miscommunication" in a week now, nevermind all the other times they've used that tired old excuse AND NEVER FIXED THEIR -----ING INTERNAL COMMUNICATION. The publisher is shady as -----, attempts to milk new costumers and gives absolutely zero attention to player retention. New players absolutely deserve to be told that they're expected to join the game, buy shit for pearls and then ----- right off again. Which is such a shame cause the actual GAME is REALLY GOOD. It's just that the management leaves Trion and EA cheering that someone is gunning for their roles in the industry.

5 people like this

Posted

I cannot thank the devs enough for the long list of improvements to Kuno. Great to see. 

Posted

Not exactly going to appease everyone, but use: fraps, overwolf, steam, etc to take screenshots.

1 person likes this

Posted

After the patch, my merv pallete is disabled and i have a value pack active.

Posted

"Fixed an issue where frames dropped down in areas full of players."

So heidel is not longer so laggy?

Posted

Wouild anyone be so kind as to help a gal out? How exactly does this whole worker registration thing work? Thanks.

Posted

Fixed an issue where the damage area of the skills Ground Roar II, III, IV were not being properly applied.

and now the skill only aggro 4 sometimes 5 mobs  now RNG on how many mobs u can aggro too ?  Before the maintenance was  7!