• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 5th 2017

240 posts in this topic

Posted

Most of assembled patterns changed to vertical. What a important, gamebraking problem that was...not. Only reason for this is to force players buying more inventory slots.

Posted

Did you edit the patch notes???

edit: Under Mechanics there were last night 3 entries regarding new accesories for guild elephant, guild galley and the epheria sailboat, now they are gone??

http://dulfy.net/2017/04/05/black-desert-april-5-game-update-patch-notes/

We've had 2 set of patch notes posted this wednesday, the incompetence has been that severe.

https://www.diffnow.com/?report=mowr5

That lists the differences between the two sets of patch notes.

Posted

What I however do not like is how the new pearl store is done. I don't really care about the set bonusses the outfits give, so I liked to mix and match different pieces of different outfits. Now it is impossible to do, as selecting one piece of an outfit and then selecting an other one to pick something else from, completely overrides what you had selected previously.

In short: can only see pieces or a whole of one outfit. No longer mix and match preview. 

Guess I'll have to buy and hope for a good mix. Well played Daum, wel played.

Posted

• The range of the Marketplace prices immediately available for purchase (Lowest Price) has been broadened.
    Care to explain the above? I do not understand it.

Don't quote me on that, but my interpretation:

• Assume there's an item listed for 1,000 silver and two more for 1,001 silver.
  • You're no longer forced to buy the 1,000 silver item first (even though it might be gone already).
  • Instead you can just buy any of the available items within the (1,000 silver +x%) range.

So this change should essentially make purchasing items easier and less annoying, but then again there's a chance this change isn't even in the game or it's just a ridiculously wrong translation or anything completely different.

Posted

Don't quote me on that, but my interpretation:

• Assume there's an item listed for 1,000 silver and two more for 1,001 silver.
  • You're no longer forced to buy the 1,000 silver item first (even though it might be gone already).
  • Instead you can just buy any of the available items within the (1,000 silver +x%) range.

So this change should essentially make purchasing items easier and less annoying, but then again there's a chance this change isn't even in the game or it's just a ridiculously wrong translation or anything completely different.

This has been in the game for a while now, but the range was so tiny that it didn't actually do anything. Haven't tested the new range of it, but at this point I'd be shocked if they did something useful with the market.

Posted (edited)

Delete for error

Edited by VientoFresco

Posted

"Added graphics card low power mode toggle, which can be disabled to improve performance but may consume more energy."

Its mean if dsabled it will increase the number of frames,but it requires more graphics card occupancy and temperature?

If enabled will the same as before the update?

sry for my english......

Anyone know?

Posted

Taking a portrait no longer works at all, unless I missed something about the portrait taking process changing altogether.

Posted

"Players with a Magnate buff will get the same special price without having to play the Bargain Game with traders."

You guys removed this part from the patch notes but this is in the game currently.

Posted

An Easter Event without Cute Bunny Ears or a Bunny Tail to wear? :( Where are the Chocolate Bunny Buffs and Chocolate Egg Buffs:o

I need to have a conversation with the Creative Department Team, have them contact me right away! ¬¬

2 people like this

Posted

DK awakening when?

Next weekKzw4HIj.jpg

Posted

YEEEEEEEEEES

Posted (edited)

The quest is on the guild wharf guy over at port ratt, I just finished it.  Got a choice between several, dont know what the differences are yet.

checked again and there`s no quest for me :///

Edited by SoYinn

Posted

same here, well, i accepted the quest from the black spirit, but it doesnt appear in the quest log xD

Posted

You forgot to include under "Monster Changes" section that "HP (or DP) of Wandering Rogue Giant Soldier in Mediah has been slightly increased" to mitigate players from longer farming duration of memory fragments and instead opt to buy more artisan memories from the pearl shop. You welcome.

Posted

I have no idea how that ended up being a quote of mine, I haven't even set foot in port Ratt.

Posted

I think there should be an option to turn off the water mark. I really don't want a water mark when i'm take a screenshot for something like a background/profile picture. I only share my screenshots with people that play this game so the water mark has no effect besides making people that don't like complain

1 person likes this

Posted

Lots of work on Kunoichi but fixed the fkn stealth...NOP! TY BDO!

Posted

I think there should be an option to turn off the water mark. I really don't want a water mark when i'm take a screenshot for something like a background/profile picture. I only share my screenshots with people that play this game so the water mark has no effect besides making people that don't like complain

It saves them all of 2 minutes every time they hold yet another goddamned screenshot event for loading screens that barely anyone wants though. This is important.

1 person likes this

Posted

Am I missing something about this goose egg event? There's no description of it on the events page and my black spirit doesn't have a goose-related quest for me. I do have a bunch of eggs, though.

Posted

The moment I got first post for the first time, they had to re-post the patch notes.  I give up. 

Posted

i don't know what you guys did but i am playing on my laptop and the game is so much smoother than before ... when i go to my desktop i will double check and if it is indeed smoother then i will come back here and confirm ...if so then 100000000 LIKES !

1 person likes this

Posted

i don't know what you guys did but i am playing on my laptop and the game is so much smoother than before ... when i go to my desktop i will double check and if it is indeed smoother then i will come back here and confirm ...if so then 100000000 LIKES !

It's definitely smoother for me. +1

Posted

An Easter Event without Cute Bunny Ears or a Bunny Tail to wear? :( Where are the Chocolate Bunny Buffs and Chocolate Egg Buffs:o

I need to have a conversation with the Creative Department Team, have them contact me right away! ¬¬

They might  not have one, or its in pearl abyss and hard to add creative/new things for Eu / Na specificly

Posted

Am I missing something about this goose egg event? There's no description of it on the events page and my black spirit doesn't have a goose-related quest for me. I do have a bunch of eggs, though.

My boyfriend got it but I didn't so I'm in the same boat :/ Hope they'll fix it before the event ends atleast.