• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice ] Known Issues Apr. 5 - 2017 *Update - 4/13*

80 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah, log off tried log back in and cant ..:(

Posted

The most funny thing is: russia got same patch with SAME BUGS WEEK AGO!

That means all of this bugs got reported and NOBODY IN KAKAO GAMES GIVES A F*CK! They got one week to fix it and know what? Russia got bug fixing patch last day and i have no idea why you didnt just instal this fixing patch too. Retardness confirmed.

Posted

Fix your game.

I am stuck at "Now Processing" Tried restarting client about 10 times and nothing.

Help.

Same here! Again as yestarday! Again, can't play >__<

Posted

I froze right as I summoned a scroll boss, now I can't get past "Now Processing" either, grr!

Posted

iam at sausan with exp buff on and cleared ALL spots, but there is no respawn

and writing in chat takes like 10minutes

but maids etc work like intended xD

Posted

Tried to change char and nothing happened. Restarted game and now stuck at "Now processing".

Posted

Can you check if Valkyrie awawkened shields are working properly? feels like they got a huge nerf on this patch @CM_Aethon

Posted

i can't even log in, always stuck at server selection, no chance of getting in atm..pls fix it

Posted

Fix your game.

I am stuck at "Now Processing" Tried restarting client about 10 times and nothing.

Help.

Me too

Posted

Also stuck at "Now Processing"

for several hours. now.

Posted

Posted

Same here, stuck on 'Now Processing'. Unplayable game at the moment, what is everyone else playing while they goolge how to regression test?

Posted

Can not get into BD. Stuck after server selection. ARE SO GET IT FIXED !!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

cannot connect to serwer in serwer selection. waiting forever from this amazing patch

Posted

@CM_Aethon We know you are there :-).

Any updates on this? This is the longest I had been offline since I started playing.

1 person likes this

Posted

The most funny thing is: russia got same patch with SAME BUGS WEEK AGO!

That means all of this bugs got reported and NOBODY IN KAKAO GAMES GIVES A F*CK! They got one week to fix it and know what? Russia got bug fixing patch last day and i have no idea why you didnt just instal this fixing patch too. Retardness confirmed.

In before the white knights storm this post and say BDO patches aren't a copy paste thing at all but they're individually tailored to each region 9_9

Posted

My blackspirit have no easter event quest for me. So the chain quest in Florin cant start.

Some other quests are bugged - the calpheon dailys for example.

Posted

What about the fishing bot? It throw away all the garbage getting just the relic shards.

1 person likes this

Posted

Look on the bright side..

This patch decided to break my install so now i get nothing but error 12006, 12009 and a generic 'error occured while patching'.

Seriously, i love this game but i wonder how much longer i can be bothered with the pathetic management of it.

Posted

- Event black spirit quest not appearing at all (even with loads of eggs in inventory)

- Valkyrie awakened shield bugged: now blocks much worse than the unawakened shield

- Ships getting stuck in 3 locations near Kuit island

- Logging issues (stuck at "now processing")

- Patching issues

minor bugs:

- Furniture points shown inside the house are different than the ones shown at the door

- Continuous repair broken

Posted

@CM_Aethon
Bargain function features when trading Trade Items from one Trade Manager to another is disabled.
Percentage of each trade items doesn't seem to fluctuate anymore.

Posted (edited)

You can't adjust the size of your windowed screen while you mentioned in the patch that this should be possible now. It's also impossible now to change settings while riding a horse.

Edited by Anneturtle

Posted

That's been the karma for the reward of 5000 hours and the awakening of the Dark Knight...

a bunch of bugs for not listening us...

Posted

Known issue: server are laggy as ----- enjoy your stay.