• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pirates Sinkhole 2.0

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Was rounding Pirates to park at the beach when suddenly I got hit by, I got struck by, a smooth sinking hole.

In other words, my boat is stuck with all my life's work on it. Send help.

Avoid sinkhole. 

2017-04-05_1640805506 - Copy.JPG

2017-04-05_1640793244.JPG

Posted

Same here. 

It's seems in and around pirates, but then again i havent been anywhere else besides autopathing from Velia to Pirates. 

I've tried multiple ways of going back with the use of autopathing and without. Also using east and west exists from Pirates and both of the times i got stuck and can't move my boat at all. Had to remote collect my Epheria. Guess im stuck at Pirates now..

Posted (edited)

its the hole that they hide all of our money in. 

Edited by LethalAF

Posted

Me too. In route to Pirates my ship has become stuck between Arita and Padix island.

AND...Another one between Almai and Padix...

Posted

yet another patch fail. cant we have anything work right  for a nice length of time with out some one botchen it

Posted (edited)

Found another one.

Gonna have to remote collect and abandon my horse to the sea. This sucks.

Edit: On a side note, for some reason I can't flag up to PvP.

2017-04-05_1664647407.JPG

Edited by Sitama

Posted

North of Pirate island has sinkholes as well. So pretty much avoid pirate island at all costs. Thanks Kakao.

Posted (edited)

the only path to kuit im yet to get stuck in is between arita and kuit.theres sinkholes between arita and padix; padix almai:north and west coast of kuit.

Edited by ILuvJumpZ

Posted

Not just pirates now. I found a sinkhole I sent a bug report in about on the way to Ancado Harbor. My ship ended up on the sea floor. I wonder is this is what birthed the Margoria Specter ship...It's actually located where the arrow is on the map, not where the boat icon is. I forgot to take a screenshot of location and swam back to it on my way back to the mainland from Ancado.

2017-04-07_18352506.JPG

2017-04-07_18511213.JPG

2017-04-08_24744967.JPG

Posted

Not just pirates now. I found a sinkhole I sent a bug report in about on the way to Ancado Harbor. My ship ended up on the sea floor. I wonder is this is what birthed the Margoria Specter ship...It's actually located where the arrow is on the map, not where the boat icon is. I forgot to take a screenshot of location and swam back to it on my way back to the mainland from Ancado.

2017-04-07_18352506.JPG

2017-04-07_18511213.JPG

2017-04-08_24744967.JPG

I just hit this sinkhole as well. This is getting ridiculous. 

Posted

I just got a fishing boat and went to explore some islands, I forget or don't know some of the island names so ill describe where.

Got stuck on the lower west side of the big island east of pirates island "A something"

Got stuck again on the western side of pirates island and north a bit of the island south of pirates island "K something" (don't know what the south island is)

Got stuck in between  pirates island and the big one south of it on the east side of the wharf on pirates island , closer to the south island

It is safe sailing if you stick close to the south side of pirates island to the wharf

I found I could unstick my fishing boat , it is slow  but seems to work if you keep at it.

Like the first poster my boat will sink up to about my head is when it will get stuck ,,, back up if you catch it doing it.

How I got my boat going again.  

Point it to where you could sail ok , or like  me the last time I got stuck I pointed it at south side of pirates island.

Hold your forward key down , you should see some waves splashing on the bow of your boat, You are moving But very slowly , after a bit the waves will stop.

Keep holding down forward and open your knowledge window "H" on mine , then close it , the bow waves will start up again  , just keep at it and eventually you will get back to clear waters  .

Don't have any clue about that big ship sinking to the bottom though .

I tried calling the ship didn't work , checked my weight was only 3 , and even took that off no effect .

I found the H window by accident when I resorted to button mashing :-)  eventually I worked out the waves part too.

Hope it helps someone else , I saw quite a few stuck boats out there .

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0