• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

More armor style costumes for female classes

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Anybody else wondering why there are pretty much no options for armor costumes for the females classes? Every release is a dress. Can we please maybe get some damn armor? The Musa got an armor set today that would have been awesome if Maehwa got it but we instead got another dress. As an old guildmate from Prodigy used to say, less leg and more pants please.

5 people like this

Posted

Anybody else wondering why there are pretty much no options for armor costumes for the females classes? Every release is a dress. Can we please maybe get some damn armor? The Musa got an armor set today that would have been awesome if Maehwa got it but we instead got another dress. As an old guildmate from Prodigy used to say, less leg and more pants please.

Because Koreans like to look at skimpy sloots and Westerners are getting ignored c:

Posted

Whachu talkin' bout? Real women fight in stilettos. 

Posted

Multiple possible reasons.

Cultural Differences, Artists "personal preferences", Marketability of costumes, the constant uncomfortable fact that sex will always sell.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can craft some nice looking armor ingame with costume mills, and for half the price of a pearl costume, you can equip it in pearl slot.

Heck, there's even a gold armor (idiotic as it is)

Posted

You can craft some nice looking armor ingame with costume mills, and for half the price of a pearl costume, you can equip it in pearl slot.

Heck, there's even a gold armor (idiotic as it is)

Yeah. This is what I am waiting for, I really like one of the recent KR additions, Ill definitely tailor one for my DK.

Posted

The most sensible looking armor is typically stuff that can be bought with silver or crafted. So there is that. Sucks for anyone who wants nice flashy looking armor but it is what it is. Doubt it will change.

Posted

for what in the world?

Posted

Yeah. This is what I am waiting for, I really like one of the recent KR additions, Ill definitely tailor one for my DK.

They are already in our version tho.

Posted

the last 5? mmm I didn't notice it :o 

Posted

more lewd costumes pls. The current costumes being release cover up far too much. PA get it together pls. 2 words: Fan service. Do you want to make gobs of money or not?? 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I didnt think we have the new ones from two weeks ago yet either

Edited by Ravare

Posted

Huh? Seriously? Which mill has them than? I cant find them.

Posted

Huh? Seriously? Which mill has them than? I cant find them.

rank 2 costume mills can make them. Like these:

eRgwhU2.png

Posted

rank 2 costume mills can make them. Like these:
eRgwhU2.png

But those now have the new ones that KR just got? I'm at work so I can't check

Posted

But those now have the new ones that KR just got? I'm at work so I can't check

hmm not sure yet. I know they have like Noble's dress, Blacksmith's clothes. delph knights, but not sure if they have the newest KR ones. 

Posted

Didn't knew KR had new one apart from the ones we already have.

hmm not sure yet. I know they have like Noble's dress, Blacksmith's clothes. delph knights, but not sure if they have the newest KR ones. 

Capture_1_PhotoGallery_0.thumb.jpg.52507

Don't forget glorious golden armor.

Posted

These are the new ones we are talking about

i1490257469619483.jpeg

Posted

Yeah. I meant the new ones. I checked again and they are not there yet.

17424758_894255010716396_283432489510462

Posted

please no capes, they wiggle around like tough tofu and don't move like fabric at all

Posted

the most armors and weapons are unrealistic unpractical and far away from the reallife ones were used back in the times. So why i should bother with it?

Posted

please no capes, they wiggle around like tough tofu and don't move like fabric at all

they also obstruct the view of my characters butt. unacceptable. 

Posted

they also obstruct the view of my characters butt. unacceptable. 

Drem.........no one wants to see you twerking after you PK someone.

Posted

NO TY love skimpy looking armor :D

Posted

I would like more armor choices, armor that looked like armor, but still feminine. I don't at all care for all the fancy costumes, but I do notice some people do.