• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A daily quest where players can gain Sailing EXP has been added to Sihuram at Port Ratt.

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Patch notes state

A daily quest where players can gain Sailing EXP has been added to Sihuram at Port Ratt.

.......................................................wheres the Quest @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Yukimura

2017-04-05_965336493.JPG

Posted

Patch notes state

.......................................................wheres the Quest @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Yukimura

2017-04-05_965336493.JPG

are they in patchnotes 2.3.45?

Posted (edited)

of course they are , Todays patch notes

of course i cant post their own link , and yes i have ALL ticked off in the quest log

Edited by wellman029

Posted

Seriously. What is going on? Do they even know what they are adding or they are just randomly typing stuff. When something is actually added 50% time its not even in patch notes.

Posted (edited)

For me it works. - German Language.

picture 1:

ed5208255e.jpg

picture 2:

b1a7c294b5.jpg

picture 3:

1978da312c.jpg

Quest finishd.:

ef03d20375.jpg

Edited by Jerimis

Posted (edited)

Im a little confused on what items I ne

For me it works. - German Language.

picture 1:

ed5208255e.jpg

picture 2:

b1a7c294b5.jpg

picture 3:

http://puu.sh/vaoLV/1978da312c.jpg

Quest finishd.:

ef03d20375.jpg

Im a little confused on what items I need to bring with me to Velia. :( If its the items from the trade manager at Port Ratt then I will have to work on my trading skill.

Is it just a quests were I need to go talk to someone or do I actually bring the NPCan item?

Edited by EdensAngel

Posted

Nothing. Just go to the npc. and turn the quest in. No idea if its a quest item you cant see, or cant loose, or is hidden.... Just take the Quest, go over to Velia or any other place you choose as destination, and talk with the npc.

Worked for me with velia.

Posted (edited)

So I just finished the Ratt>InnerHarbor Quest. Here are my numbers and thoughts.
Before getting to the data. I started this thinking the further you travel, the more exp reward so I'm going to track my numbers for each of the quests. Luckily, you just start the quest then talk to the wharf guy, no additional items or trade packs purchase necessary. (I panicked when I was 10minutes from Inner harbor thinking I needed to deliever 'something'. To my relief, it was not necessary)
Starting
EXP : Ap3.18
TIME: 3:52

Finishing
EXP: Ap4.06 (0.09 from sailing through Margoria)
TIME: 5:00

Total
Exp: 0.86 (At Apprentice 3)
Time: Just over one hour

Notes + Variables:
1% movement speed from Goblin Sailor. Used NO Exp bonuses through the entire trip nor for the turn in. Full active sailing (no autopathing)
Probably the longest quest gives 100% exp from lv10 Perspective (Beginner 10). Overall, compared to just aimlessly sailing, the exp is very nice. long quest, but it would take MUCH longer to grind on your own (about 10%/hour at Apprentice 3). And now that the blue pieces are out, the timers definitely vary. hope this helps people.
*May make a separate thread as I get more data* anyone wishing to provide data, feel free to contact me. :)

Edited by Atias
Adding exp from sailing the Margoria/Ross in the equation

Posted

I popped over to check on Sihuram, and had no issue getting the quest either. If you're still having an issue please let us know.

Posted

I popped over to check on Sihuram, and had no issue getting the quest either. If you're still having an issue please let us know.

WHOA, what do you have to do with this Quest? does it involve trading because my trading level is low on my DK.

Posted (edited)

WHOA, what do you have to do with this Quest? does it involve trading because my trading level is low on my DK.

The quest doesn't involve any trading. You just start the quest at Port Ratt and choose your destination, Port Epheria, Velia, Altinova or Ancado Inner harbor, then simply sail there and turn it in. No purchases  or prerequisites needed. 

Edited by Atias
English

Posted

Check in your quest window if you enabled all quest types by clicking the first icon 'All', making it orange. Else some quests are hidden, hope this helps

quest.PNG

Posted

The quest doesn't involve any trading. You just start the quest at Port Ratt and choose your destination, Port Epheria, Velia, Altinova or Ancado Inner harbor, then simply sail there and turn it in. No purchases  or prerequisites needed. 

It's basically bonus sailing XP if you're in the habit of doing Ratt trading.

Posted

Check in your quest window if you enabled all quest types by clicking the first icon 'All', making it orange. Else some quests are hidden, hope this helps

quest.PNG

TIL you have to be level 20 just to view life skill quests.  WTF

Posted

TIL you have to be level 20 just to view life skill quests.  WTF

Yeah RIP there and back and there again on my 17 char.

Posted

We just can only do one of the quests, right? :(

Posted

We just can only do one of the quests, right? :(

yes, only one. I wish I had known that the first time i did "them". Ancado gives the most XP -> Epheria the least,  in that order.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this deployed in NA yet? I straight up cannot find this NPC and the area is not that big. Looked up location and everything. I am even there with my main so the lvl 20 thing is not an issue.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0