• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Easter Event

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah.

Can´t find anything about that new Event.

What will I get if I collect those Eggs.

Where do I get them?

Posted

Black spirit should have a quest to talk to an NPC in Florin.

Posted (edited)

The first quest didn't pop for me until I'd acquired a few different eggs while out and about gathering, then happened to be strolling through Heidel and pop the Black Spirit gave me the first quest which is to go to Florin to meet an NPC (which gave me a house item that's basically a large Decorated Easter/Goose Egg to place in your house but doesn't seem to have any interaction value). Finishing the first quest leads to another quest to gather eggs to turn in, which rewards you with another egg like the first, except it's decorated to look like the Black Spirit. Haven't finished that quest yet though.

I've found eggs (about every 20 energy spent on average) as a reward while gathering, and as well have found a few hidden behind bushes, rocks, etc.. so I assume there's a bunch hidden around the world (they're pretty big, hard to miss if you run across one). But then I had to leave for work, so dunno if you also get them as loot for killing monsters (though if it's anything like every other event, just may). Haven't finished the 2nd quest yet, and dunno if there's anything beyond that.

Edited by DenverRalphy
1 person likes this

Posted

TL;DR useless?

Posted

TL;DR useless?

Hah, googled "TL;DR" and this is the top definition on urban dictionary :

"

Too Long. Didn't Read.

Frequently used acronym by lazy, ignorant people in Internet Forums, where their urge to type something exceeds their ability to read something or if they generally lack semantic ability to either comprehend or respond to a post due to underdeveloped brain.

Stating that they were to lazy reading someone else's post just confirms the ignorant attitude and also often destroys the discussion in the thread.

The average IQ of people typing TLDR in Internet forums is about 64.
"
6 people like this

Posted

Hi,  do you know how much eggs we need to obtain before the black spirit gives us the quest? 

Posted

make sure that "Other" quests is on at the bottom of your quest log, to be able to get the quest.

1 person likes this

Posted

The Florin NPC that starts the quest will not talk to me because i need more info or something... what am I supposed to do?

Posted

Hah, googled "TL;DR" and this is the top definition on urban dictionary :

<snip>

I love the way people ask for help, other people take the time to assist and then get rewarded by a tl;dr comment :P

It's kinda like an on-line version of the Darwin Awards!

@OP: get them from combat, gathering.

The tl;dr reply tells you what you get.

My tl;dr: fite, get things. U get presentz, dey cool !

1 person likes this

Posted

Garbage event. Pure garbage. Don't waste your time on it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have to agree with this event being garbage. I am not happy with this event at all. I spent the better part of my time hunting down the raindrop egg which was kinda hard to collect 5 and took a few hours more than I wanted since I don't know where the raindrop eggs hang out, only to turn all that in for a black spirit egg that gave me a gathering buff. I have tons of meals/pickled veggies to give me a constant supply of gathering buffs. I wanted furniture. Not some stinkin buff smh -.-

Edited by Hilly
2 people like this

Posted

I fished up a raindrop egg

1 person likes this

Posted

I fished up a raindrop egg

My luck on fishing for raindrop eggs was pretty bad. I spent  2 hours afk fishing since I had studying to do. All I got was a bunch of star eggs :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi,  do you know how much eggs we need to obtain before the black spirit gives us the quest? 

None, just make sure you have all quests showing in your quest journal

1 person likes this

Posted

I have to agree with this event being garbage. I am not happy with this event at all. I spent the better part of my time hunting down the raindrop egg which was kinda hard to collect 5 and took a few hours more than I wanted since I don't know where the raindrop eggs hang out, only to turn all that in for a black spirit egg that gave me a gathering buff. I have tons of meals/pickled veggies to give me a constant supply of gathering buffs. I wanted furniture. Not some stinkin buff smh -.-

I DID find out though, after you turn in the (5) of each egg in Florian (spelling?) There are four NPCs that suddenly have quests for (40) of each egg. One NPC per egg type, each one of these four quests gives out a housing item. (light fixture, basket of eggs, etc).

So, there IS a secondary quest after you turn in the (5) of each egg. If you get (40) of each kind, you get a housing piece. 

Just wanted to throw that tidbit out there.

1 person likes this

Posted

I DID find out though, after you turn in the (5) of each egg in Florian (spelling?) There are four NPCs that suddenly have quests for (40) of each egg. One NPC per egg type, each one of these four quests gives out a housing item. (light fixture, basket of eggs, etc).

So, there IS a secondary quest after you turn in the (5) of each egg. If you get (40) of each kind, you get a housing piece. 

Just wanted to throw that tidbit out there.

I just learned that a couple of hours before you responded. So thank you so much <3. What get me a little annoyed is that I had to search really hard to find out the whole process. The announcement doesn't explain much and the whole enabling all your quest was a little tricky as well. It took me longer to figure it out thus making me miss the daily quest. I could have been getting some cute animated furniture during that time I had to spend in research. So I live and learn =))

2 people like this

Posted

Why on Earth does this event not have an entry in the official event thread containing all the info and rewards? This is the sort of thing that leads to people (like me...i think I personally started 2) making negative threads about awful communication. Things like this cheesed me off when I started. Now I just shrug, nod in resignation, and do a google search. 

3 people like this