• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

<DarkHorses> guild spring stable cleaning

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

<DarkHorses> guild spring stable cleaning :
 Tonight we will be posting many horses for the public. There will be mostly fresh t6 horses. No time is set yet but there will be an announcement in world chat 1 hour before horses start being posted. So if you are looking for a horse be sure to watch out for this announcement. Most t6 lvl 1 horses are around 3 mil. So very easy to afford. Good luck on getting that new Steed!

NA server

Edited by Talshani
2 people like this

Posted

What people want to hear: Is there going to be T8's?

2 people like this

Posted

lol

Theres no T8 that has yet been confirmed to be posted, but there could be.

This is something of a trial run idea of DarkHorses Guild, and not all memers are prepared to or even know about this just yet, either. However, depending on how it go's, we would like to try and make something like this somewhat of a regular thing :)

So bare with us on the overall amount of horses and what tiers, because it could get better the next time(s) around.

There WILL be quite a lot of T6 horses, most fresh out of the box ;)  More than likely some 4, 5s and possibly a 7 or two. Still a bit early to tell! (and maybe its a secret?)

Please keep an eye on the World Chat, the first announcment was given at 4:30, and planning to start posting these horses at 5:30  (thats PST west coast time)

GOOD LUCK, Hope it helps out a few of you all that are wanting a new horse!

Posted

This is awesome, actually. I didn't realize there was a guild of horse trainers out there. Do you guys have a website or anything? I'm big into horse training.

Posted

Looking forward to it! :D

Posted

This is awesome, actually. I didn't realize there was a guild of horse trainers out there. Do you guys have a website or anything? I'm big into horse training.

Not a website, but a discord - you are welcome to join :)

https://discord.gg/jyEDc

Posted

Not a website, but a discord - you are welcome to join :)

https://discord.gg/jyEDc

Thanks!

Posted

Yup. We invite all horse ppl. EU and NA. It's our guild website but it's open to all horse peeps 🏇

Posted (edited)

As of this moment of posting, Horses are being posted to the Horse Market! 

Once the last horse we have to offer is listed, I will repost here again to let you all know we are finished for today.

**Please note, there is now a 10 minute delay from posting a horse to its being visible to

GOOD LUCK

Okay peeps, The last of the horses have been posted!

Hope some of you were able to fine one!  We would love to hear what you all think about this, and whatever feedback you might have about it!

We will try to organize this again in the near future, so keep your eyes open around here for any announcements from DarkHorses!

Edited by Shimnao
details, details, details..

Posted

Yes please let us know if anyone got a great horse that turns out to be a steed and produces even better tiers!. 

Thanks to the guild members who shared in this event! So proud of y'all!! 

Hopefully as our stables fill up again.. quickly I hope.. we can do another event in a few months.. maybe we will get lucky to put more t7s up than we were able to and some t8s. Right now t8s are too hard to come by 🙁 

Thanks again! 

And since Cardial mentioned we were the first horse guild and originally from Orwen. We have breeders and racers. We don't do node wars. Many of us do other life skills as well. So anyone looking for a guild can send a message. We are NA server. New breeders, racers, etc welcome. If you are in a guild but interested in horses we have a guild discord that is open to all horse ppl. We go by invite only so that everyone in there feels safe to post without it being used by trolls, etc. So anyone interested can message me, Shimnao, or Kalyx here. Or send me a whisper in game.. char name Amarenda

Posted

Sad that I missed this, but I am selling a tier 8 with 15 skills and only missing Sideways movement and S:instant Accel for T9.
PM if interested

Posted

I'm sure you'll get alot of hits for that!

Don't forget t8s now are announced to everyone when posted to the market

1 person likes this

Posted

STAHP,  YOURE BREAKING THE COVENANT   (we need to hold these things hostage till Kakao gives us a skill/breed rate increase ¬¬)

Posted

😆

T9s coming and not enough t8s... Yup they need to help us out!

Posted

I'm sure you'll get alot of hits for that!

Don't forget t8s now are announced to everyone when posted to the market

I guess you cant really sell them then..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0