• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

kakaocast Dear Comcast...?

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Want 200% XP? "No problem, just quit for a month and come back to us!" 

Want lots of free login goodies in addition to regular attendance rewards? "Sure! Just quit for 30 days and come back a new customer".

Been around for 5000 hours and a new premium reward for loyal customers...*woops* "Sorry, this is only for NEW loyal customers!"

#Best company 2017 — Forbes.

72rbYcq.png

Edited by Proto
23 people like this

Posted

63426051.jpg

Posted

Want lots of free login goodies in addition to regular attendance rewards? "Sure! Just quit for 30 days and come back a new customer".

Been around for 5000 hours and a new premium reward for loyal customers...*woops* "Sorry, this is only for NEW loyal customers!"

72rbYcq.png

1.Playing will get you more xp

2. Playing will get you way more money

3. Yeah i agree this is a pretty scummy thing that they did, but lat least yall still got the pet

Posted

Just look around, this is normal practice for many many companies on all types of industries for the customer market.

Posted

Just look around, this is normal practice for many many companies on all types of industries for the customer market.

And?

Does that mean you have to bend over and take it?

2 people like this

Posted

trying to justify something bad only because there are people that do worse is like 10 year old's logic

1 person likes this

Posted

In the wise words of an annoying little girl we've all come to know - "Do it better".  The answer was always there, Kakao.

4 people like this

Posted

And?

Well your only other option is to quit the game but you won't.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well your only other option is to quit the game but you won't.

Or, option 3. Point out the flaws and try to push changes through, like yanno, what we're doing.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Or, option 3. Point out the flaws and try to push changes through, like yanno, what we're doing.

you'd think they'd listen... =/

Edited by Proto
1 person likes this

Posted

And?

Stop playing then...bye bye!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Stop playing then...bye bye!!!!

Why? I genuinely enjoy the game (although, I will happily admit that finding the motivation to actually play it can be pretty hard at times when it feels like management is trying to run it into the ground).

Posted

bridge.png

72rbYcq.png

I don't think comcast has anything to do with the development in this game... Should just be a backer/ investor...

If comcast does have something to do with this game... That would explain allot

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think comcast has anything to do with the development in this game... Should just be a backer/ investor...

If comcast does have something to do with this game... That would explain allot

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

1 person likes this

Posted

ikr? I laughed.

Posted

It's scary how serious he appeared to be too.

Posted

Loyal veterans raise your hands:

f4b1sY.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Loyal veterans raise your hands:

f4b1sY.jpg

I wish I abused the login rewards, and I've been here since launch. 

Posted

WE DID IT BOIZ !

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

#1 It's debatable about whether that's a "flaw".  To sacrifice not logging in for at least one month can be quite a loss.

#2 Just HOW MUCH LOSS?  That depends obviously on many factors, but lets take an example that requires almost no effort, but BDO running.

If you left the game running with workers and afk fishing for a month you would gain quite a lot.

(Don't forget you would also get the entire sheet of daily log ins, Loyalty points etc)

#3 There are SO MANY more serious issues to deal with, why bother with this.

Edited by feebleone

Posted

#3 There are SO MANY more serious issues to deal with, why bother with this.

Since the thread is bigger in scope than the 5k hours reward I'll omit responding to your other nonsense.

#3 however, is so glaringly obvious that even you should be able to understand it. Pissing off a large portion of your veteran players, i.e. the ones who've spent 208+ days running your game, is .. suicidal. It was pretty obvious that they'd cave on it at some point no matter what cause you simply cannot, ever, piss off loyalty customers that much and not feel the repercussions.

Posted

WE DID IT BOIZ !

Proto saves BDO! 

Posted (edited)

Since the thread is bigger in scope than the 5k hours reward I'll omit responding to your other nonsense.

#3 however, is so glaringly obvious that even you should be able to understand it. Pissing off a large portion of your veteran players, i.e. the ones who've spent 208+ days running your game, is .. suicidal. It was pretty obvious that they'd cave on it at some point no matter what cause you simply cannot, ever, piss off loyalty customers that much and not feel the repercussions.

You should evaluate the situation better.

Does PA piss on the community or does the community piss on itself?

There are far to many cases of people pissing on themselves and PA can't fix that.  People whine about everything even when they get what they asked for.  They have conflicts and the stupidity is never ending.

Part of your argument is STOP TRYING TO BRING CUSTOMERS BACK.

I JUST WATCHED a video yesterday with 1,000's of views stating the EXACT OPPOSITE OF EVERYTHING YOU'RE SAYING.  It was a video promoting the game and addressing a real issue.  That players feel they will be to far behind and not be able to catch up.  Hence the rewards help them out a lot.

Edited by feebleone

Posted (edited)

The point of giving more to new and returning players is to catch them up. It's not much of a ****ing catch-up mechanic if you give it to the guys still here now is it?

On the other hand, that 5000 hours reward change is something we should have gotten, and will apparently, but we don't need the catch-up mechanics. It defeats the entire purpose, and aside from the experience boost, it isn't nearly enough anyway.

Edited by Xialoh

Posted

You should evaluate the situation better.

Does PA piss on the community or does the community piss on itself?

There are far to many cases of people pissing on themselves and PA can't fix that.  People whine about everything even when they get what they asked for.  They have conflicts and the stupidity is never ending.

Part of your argument is STOP TRYING TO BRING CUSTOMERS BACK.

What? Does your username refer to your mental capabilities?

Loyal player neglect is evident EVERYWHERE. Player retention is simply not in their business plan.

Players returning is cause they return with a rejuvenated desire to spend money, hence, returning attendance rewards + returning access to Olvia. 

I JUST WATCHED a video yesterday with 1,000's of views stating the EXACT OPPOSITE OF EVERYTHING YOU'RE SAYING.  It was a video promoting the game and addressing a real issue.  That players feel they will be to far behind and not be able to catch up.  Hence the rewards help them out a lot.

Just yesterday I watched a video with 1,000's of views stating that the moon is made from green cheese.

How are either of these videos relevant to anything?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0