• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Since the patch on april 5th BDO will boot up and I can load the game just fine. But about 5-10 seconds afterward the game will crash and a security alert will pop up saying I have a virus and need to scan my computer. I assume the game thinks my Norton 360 virus protection is a virus? I turned Norton's auto-protect and firewall off and the problem still occurred. Is there anything I can do to run the game with my Norton installed? Thanks for any help.

2 people like this

Posted

Same problem here. I use windows defender for w10 in my laptop.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just now getting security alerts as well.   -.-

Posted

Dang this sucks :(

Posted

It happens to me when Kaspersky check for rootkits and i launch the game at the same time. It happens too when BDO is not well closed and i try to open the game again.

Posted (edited)

i have problem failed to conect :/  and security

Edited by natsu1234

Posted

Relogged and it let me in. Maybe something with selecting main server. It's the only change y made in the game.  In my desktop works just fine.

Posted

Since the patch on april 5th BDO will boot up and I can load the game just fine. But about 5-10 seconds afterward the game will crash and a security alert will pop up saying I have a virus and need to scan my computer. I assume the game thinks my Norton 360 virus protection is a virus? I turned Norton's auto-protect and firewall off and the problem still occurred. Is there anything I can do to run the game with my Norton installed? Thanks for any help.

I had this exact same problem and I use Windows Defender on Win10 laptop. I started running Malwarebytes because I was scared to death that something was wrong. A friend searched the BDO forums and found that others were having this exact same issue that I was. I just relaunched the game and it works; no virus/malware errors. Next time I will definitely get a screen shot and post it on the forums; now that I have an account.

I hope everyone who is having this issue thinks to look on the forums ... It must have been some kind of glitch with the new patch. I'm glad it's fixed.

Posted

Having the same problem, I'm in game for about 10 seconds then booted right away. No windows defender here just malwarebytes. Good excuse to just play D3 season on my day off.

Posted

Weird. I keep having the issue even after relogging.

Posted

Happy to read its not just me... sad to read its not just me lol

If anyone finds a fix for it, please share!

Posted

I'm randomly having this issue as well. It happened right after login the first time it happened. When it happened it first gave me the loading screen then kicked me out with a security warning. Then after being on line afk fishing all night and most of today it just happened again. It seems to happen when I desync.