• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Did our shields get weaker with today's patch?

220 posts in this topic

Posted

Or am i being delirious right now?

Posted

Or am i being delirious right now?

Yes Yes and all of Yes. Just looked at it with a friend of mine. My awakening block broke at the same rate as my un-awakened.... 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/133762736

2 people like this

Posted

tbh... i did some duels yesterday and was wondering why my block died so fast... thought its just bcs the guys i fought got some more gear the last days... idk maybe its wrong...

But since i read this now... more ppl can confirm?

Posted (edited)

Yes Yes and all of Yes. Just looked at it with a friend of mine. My awakening block broke at the same rate as my un-awakened.... 

Really ? mmm I didn't have any PvP yesterday so cannot be sure, need to check this.

They may have fixed the block scaling (from DP to DR) or they may have messed up something else...

If anyone is in game right now, do a test with a Kite and a Kutum

Edited by Mjollnir

Posted

Really ? mmm I didn't have any PvP yesterday so cannot be sure, need to check this.

They may have fixed the block scaling (from DP to DR) or they may have messed up something else...

if they made it DR based... its a hugh nerf for us... incredible nerf... it just means that they nerfd our DP-Buffs and made us weak as -----... 

Posted (edited)

Why in the ----- would they do that to us when we only got 2 skills with super armor? and those 2 skills are slow as balls right now? pretty -----ing dumb that the tank class cant tank for shit but classes like warrior(offense "tank") and sorc (i-frames) manage to have more survivability than we do?

Edited by Maxo
1 person likes this

Posted

if they made it DR based... its a hugh nerf for us... incredible nerf... it just means that they nerfd our DP-Buffs and made us weak as -----... 

I agree, but maybe it's in preparation of future DR scam ahem, tweak, they've already done on KR

Why in the ----- would they do that to us when we only got 2 skills with super armor? and those 2 skills are slow as balls right now? pretty -----ing dumb that the tank class cant tank for shit but classes like warrior(tank) and sorc (i-frames) manage to have more survivability than we do?

Because, and you may bet anything on this, if it's stupid and it makes no sense, they will get it into the game.

Posted

DP or DR is doesn't matter with this bug. Awaken block shouldn't break at the same rate as nonawaken block. Its a bug with the hp total on the awaken block.

Posted

So now you actually have to watch your block meter instead of mindlessly turtling? Boo------ing-hoo. I hope warriors got the same treatment.

1 person likes this

Posted

So now you actually have to watch your block meter instead of mindlessly turtling? Boo------ing-hoo. I hope warriors got the same treatment.

hello kiddo :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh great, instead of buff we get ninja nerf. I guess that is time to remove this game again...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

herp derp.

Musa/Maewha ? Sorc ? DK ?

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

Yeah blocking like 1 or maybe at max 2 skills from pretty much any 220+ap opponent is the definition of mindlessly turtling. Especially when staying still gets you killed against every single grappling class.

Posted

@GM_Axion Any chance that this get looked into ?

(can't tell myself if their is actually an issue though)

Posted (edited)

yeah i'm noticing my block going down a lot faster as well.

i didn't realize who you were before now, fml 

Edited by xcandykitten

Posted

we are officially -----ed

Posted

so i cant test it myself yet - but some valk in my guild checked and can confirm. Our class got nerfed to the ground. Hf doing a nodewar

@GM_Axion anything to say to this? I think prio is not high on this anyway... bcs NOONE with a braincell left plays your class...

Yes i lost mine too over the time so i missed to jump of that joke of a trash class.

Posted

Thanks guys, for the hidden nerf. This will be handy during node wars..

Posted

Fix this class right now u shits. Or im gonna throw more money at you and reroll!

No iframes no block no insane mobility can we at least get 20% more exp to life skills pls ?

Posted

has anyone already opened a ticket about this ?

Posted

i did

dumb.JPG

7 people like this

Posted

i did

dumb.JPG

ty 

Posted

so basically.. who knows at this point

rip.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well, thanks for sharing.

Now let's hope for a sensible answer, maybe a quick fix and not the usual copy/paste crap.

We're not KR, we want tanks to actually tank...(but maybe this is just too hard to understand for them...)

Edited by Mjollnir
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

yeah i'm noticing my block going down a lot faster as well.

i didn't realize who you were before now, fml 

I don't see how you didn't :U I act and talk to you pretty much the same in game as I do here XP.

*Chloi Smells*

Edited by Momofu
*Chloi Smells*