• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Did our shields get weaker with today's patch?

220 posts in this topic

Posted

I m sure they create a ticket in Jira / IMS  / MKS / whatever with a prio

please do Prio High for me, pretty please <3:x:x:x:x:x:x

Posted (edited)

It's looking like bug, KR doesn't have this nerf. 

I play on KR and can confirm this, decided to make a post. My block is unchanged after the patch

Hope it gets fixed for u guys soon!

2017-04-09_15623249401.jpg

Edited by Seibansho
5 people like this

Posted

Any hotfix yet?

Posted

Any hotfix yet?

Yar I started leveling a war.... Fix'd~ 8D

Posted

Yar I started leveling a war.... Fix'd~ 8D

WAT! You didnt even last 6 months!

Posted

WAT! You didnt even last 6 months!

Wat,,,, I've been a valk since the beginning of teh game o3o;;; Also I got my war to level 53 and got bored :D back to Valk bloop.

1 person likes this

Posted

can s1 check if block issues are still in or have been secretly removed like they came?

Posted

Block is still the same shit. 

Posted (edited)

@PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Yukimura @CM_Serenity @GM_Gemu @GM_Rhotaaz @GM_Huego @GM_Dew @GM_Salome @GM_Caramel @GM_Axion @GM_Vheena

considering you take down the servers after an hour when there is a cash shop issue i feel making us wait two weeks for a fix is unacceptable. Could you please communicate what is being done to resolve this issue???? could you give us an ETA??

Edited by nethkhadar
7 people like this

Posted

Crap kakao company, full of non competitive people who ruined entire class, without word in second patch notes in a row and not mention any information about eventually fix that in near future.

2 people like this

Posted

@PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Yukimura @CM_Serenity @GM_Gemu @GM_Rhotaaz @GM_Huego @GM_Dew @GM_Salome @GM_Caramel @GM_Axion @GM_Vheena

considering you take down the servers after an hour when there is a cash shop issue i feel making us wait two weeks for a fix is unacceptable. Could you please communicate what is being done to resolve this issue???? could you give us an ETA??

yes statement please

Posted

Crap kakao company, full of non competitive people who ruined entire class, without word in second patch notes in a row and not mention any information about eventually fix that in near future.

This is very disappointing indeed. I'd have expected a hotfix for this issue (since Korean players have said they don't have this issue there), but so far they've not even confirmed if it's a bug (most likely) or an intended 'feature' (less likely, but you never know...).

Posted (edited)

the whole "block dies in 3 skills" thing is starting to wear thin.
And now with the dp buff, it's like... 

3 skills > block dies
10 skills > valk dies

it's so stupid lmao

Edited by xcandykitten

Posted

What do you mean ? Their 'Best' people are looking into the issue. :D  Then they will proceed to contact the 'capable' devs  just to conclude that it have no effect on their money income  class balance and will be set in priority under fixing movement of earings for wizard.

Posted (edited)

As a level 60 valk without an alt close to that level its very annoying :D since i only playing Valk, and like a Sorc said in the guild, it took them 4 weeks or more to fix the Sorc problem last year.

So i would guess it will be resolved sooner or later, but a couple of week, weeks more. Its annoying though that they havent made a statement that something is indeed wrong. i mean i cant even block Mudsters spike attack without losing 90% of the shield. And in node-wars its not even worth trying to block because the block is gone in a second.

And i have full TRI boss gear and 300 DP, so something is very very wrong.

Edited by Startrance

Posted

WTB Main weapon exchange coupon/Awakening Weapon Exchange coupon/Class change Coupon.

Posted

another week with broken block T_T

Posted

Free storage Maid for all lvl 60+ Valkyrie for compensation...

Posted

Free storage Maid for all lvl 60+ Valkyrie for compensation...

i like this idea

Posted

Srsly I dont even care if we get compensation or not, just get it fixed...

1 person likes this

Posted

Srsly I dont even care if we get compensation or not, just get it fixed...

a fix with a buff.. need a 2x more efficient shield that before...

Posted

other ppl just ripp me apart with I Q. thats no fix -.-

Posted

Tanking world bosses / awakened scroll bosses and what not has always been more of a personal challenge to me in how to maximize damage & hold aggro + take 0 damage by perfect blocking everything or running away. It's pretty much the exclusive PvE content that I enjoy in this game since it's one of the only times we can actually "tank" especially now bloop.

Same, especially like observing what tanking does for boss contribution. Of course RNG and Top40 means no real data, but overall I noticed playing a certain way 'feels' like it gets better results over time yet is likely just 'roll (1-40)' haha.

Facetanking Karanda feels proper tank style (I first noticed block felt weak af last week when my valk died for the first time here since karanda launch day lol - can't sit in and casually cop the entire pins attack with ease no more)

Nouver, ugliest dragon I ever did see but... I do love the old school shield blocking the dragons firebreath, not sure we'd even notice the bug here. Moves around alot but it semi tank-able kinda fun, especially when it hops away, then hops back to your position. Don't have to chase as much hehe.

Kzarka always finds a high threat to focus on, but I still try to maximize back attacks. One day I thought "----- it, imma just sit in one spot and block every hit and see if I get a box"

RNG laughing with me or at me that day...hehe

1 person likes this

Posted

Meanwhile in Kakao:

person A: Valkyries are reporting that their shield is broken, what should we do ?

person B: Who ?

3 people like this

Posted

Meanwhile in Kakao:

person A: Valkyries are reporting that their shield is broken, what should we do ?

person B: Who ?

xD