• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Did our shields get weaker with today's patch?

220 posts in this topic

Posted

I prefer an "we do not have any news yet" than silence...

Posted

I prefer an "we do not have any news yet" than silence...

I prefer waffles.

Posted

I prefer waffles.

Well at the moment blocking with valk is like blocking with waffles so you are happy i assume :P

1 person likes this

Posted

still no update, but lifeskill is fun!

Posted

Well at the moment blocking with valk is like blocking with waffles so you are happy i assume :P

But... Does it taste like waffles...? O_O

Posted

But... Does it taste like waffles...? O_O

You should ask to those eating it with 2 skills :V

Posted

You should ask to those eating it with 2 skills :V

I tried but it was a wizard and my 303 DP Waffle could not handle his SINGLE cast fireball of doom. I assume it was burnt to a crisp so I didn't stick around to ask him how it tasted :C.

Posted

Anyone else thinking this is on purpose? -.-

First they patch out guard +DP buff with awakening shield, now this.. 

Posted

Anyone else thinking this is on purpose? -.-

First they patch out guard +DP buff with awakening shield, now this.. 

...then on twitter they advertise how cool the dye job on your angelic DK can be! C9T7DDkXYAIOBKS.jpg

Posted

Meanwhile I'll hit 60 on DK tomorrow while my Valkyrie is rotting at Heidel storage.

I'll find some tears of joy for the day I may use it for anything else but life skilling again.

I appreciate the feedback concerning this issue.Why have a 'community manager' if all they do is anything BUT communicating. 

Nice joke, 10/10.jpfbf5k.png

@GM_Caramel Please? You seem the only one that's ever really replied to anything, can we get some info on this? I couldn't imagine the outrage if this was one of the actually non-ded classes. Imagine Sorcs or DKs suddenly had their precious i-frames removed! Oh boy!

2 people like this

Posted

Pff at this point I rather just go find a game where a shield isn't made useless. Tera comes to mind but meh.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why have a 'community manager' if all they do is anything BUT communicating. 

I think they are doing nothing at all.

Posted

Pff at this point I rather just go find a game where a shield isn't made useless. Tera comes to mind but meh.

Tera might be outdated and "flawed" and unattractive to many people now, but you can't take away the fact that the Lancer has always been a tank class, a real one, and for most of the time the best one at this role. And while the shield and block there is not "immortal" it certainly does its job, and there is nothing freaking HIDDEN, even at boss fights you will easily learn which attacks can be blocked and the few that can not, so even as a tank you would have to move away, dodge, avoid etc.

I find this way more HONEST and respectful to the player, than all this complete horsepoop happening in BDO since day one, what with their own classes, what with the completely messed up "role" (well what freaking "role", who is fooling who now, there is ONE role, dps the crap out of anyone and anything as HARD and FAST as possible - nice job...) and what with all the "secret" and "hidden" stuff. Like... FFS, enough already?

They could at least have the bare minimum decency to not laugh in our faces with half answers and quarter "truths" about any "ongoing process and grand plans for balance, re-balance, re-second-tri-quatro-whatever-awakenings" and all this crapola that turns out to be even more irritating than your standard cunning semi-corrupt (or fully corrupt) "pro" politician.

In that aspect, I still prefer Tera 100%, being well aware of the vicious circle they have introduced there with "new classes", perpetual gear tread mill, "top tier +15 gear dependence" (and all the P2W this can involve), and so on. But AT LEAST, most of the classes still have a ROLE, and even in PvP (which can be broken too, but at least there is some chance of "equalisation") things are far better than the awesome "1hit - 1 cc - 1 combo wonder - if you got enough AP" we got here.

"TL-DR" version: A tank in Tera is still pretty much a TANK indeed, and no other freaking class can even pretend to be one. A tank in BDO is what we all know now, well, what we all found out ages ago (so why the fook they bothered to even have a class like Valkyrie? Why waste "precious resources" on it? Just to troll and deceive players? Even if some of us still do LOVE them to bits ^^).

2 people like this

Posted

They killed PvP in Tera (same as BDO) and in terms of PvE IMO Vindictus is far better.

For PvP Lineage 2 classic.

@PM_Jousk@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Yukimura @CM_Serenity @GM_Gemu @GM_Rhotaaz @GM_Huego @GM_Dew @GM_Salome @GM_Caramel @GM_Axion @GM_Vheena

Please give us some idea on what is happening! This really is too long without any acknowledgement :(

hqdefault.jpg

Posted (edited)

please my fellow and former valkyrie sisters, stay calm, help is on its way.

Believe in Elion!

he will bring justice to our suppressors!

Edited by Zimtiah
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Yukimura @CM_Serenity @GM_Gemu @GM_Rhotaaz @GM_Huego @GM_Dew @GM_Salome @GM_Caramel (you still need to respond to my lag thread) @GM_Axion @GM_Vheena

are we getting a fix tomorrow or are you literally just going to keep ignoring us for a month?

if you have time to delete posts you have time to tell us whats going on.

@PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Yukimura @CM_Serenity @GM_Gemu @GM_Rhotaaz @GM_Hueg0 @GM_Dew @GM_Salome @GM_Caramel @GM_Axion @GM_Vheena

Edited by nethkhadar
1 person likes this

Posted

Even my crush does not ignore me so much as kakao ignores her customers..

2 people like this

Posted

fix when?

Posted

Praying to RNGeezus that the allmighty PA has included a hot fix for the blocking issues in todays patch package.

;)

Posted

Praying to RNGeezus that the allmighty PA has included a hot fix for the blocking issues in todays patch package.

;)

I'm with you on this

Posted

I have 313DP and a 160AP player melts my shield, hopefully they fix this shit today.

Posted

Valk's shield did not get fix

Posted

Valk's shield did not get fix

I'd feign shock, but honestly, who would benefit?