• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Did our shields get weaker with today's patch?

220 posts in this topic

Posted

Aaaaaand another week wasted.

Posted

Are they blind or something ?

Posted

1. http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/137882-did-our-shields-get-weaker-with-todays-patch/
    You have a thread regarding this matter already, how many do you want in this subforum?
  2. Anyone with common sense can answer you that it is a bug. They likely hold back to not get thrown every word back at them in case there is a tiny mistake somewhere. And to quote the skill itself:
    "It absorbs more damage than a normal defense stance." - If it can absorbs less than your preawakened defence stance, it should be obvious what it is.
  3. Because the clients are not the same. Since we're behind them and getting patches in different order, different bugs can occur. Catching up with Korea is also done to actually be able to fix bugs faster.
  4. Because it isn't Kakaos fault. And based on that logic, a bug should exist infinitely if it is the fault of the publisher? However that might work as the patch is likely applied everytime in the same way.
  5. They aren't the developer of this game. They have no programmers for this game and, what is likely with a lot of publishers, aren't even allowed to do this as it could cause more issues that Pearl Abyss would need to fix.
  6. -
  7. -
  8. Iirc, though maybe that was also from my previous MMO, they get thrown into batches for larger patches at once, which can also mean that some get thrown into an imaginary patch box for 2+ months into the future, while a newer ones is already scheduled for next week.

8. Appeal Forum Moderations

• Threads deemed inappropriate to a particular forum will be moved to a more appropriate forum or even removed completely. Threads that have been removed or closed are not to be re-posted.
  • The User shall not discuss specific cases of moderated posts or disciplinary actions against users on the forum.
  • If the User disagrees with an action taken by the moderator team, an e-mail should be send to forumdisputes@blackdesertonline.com.
  • An uninvolved Community Manager will then review the case.

Go ahead and send an e-mail then.

As for being rude, you honestly don't deserve anything else than this. But I guess I should rather write pointless post / shitpost / memes, provide incorrect informations, troll, insult them or tell other people to kill themselves, right? Some of these things should ring a bell for you.

Not blind, just cowards leaving the dirty job to their volunteer mods so they don't take the blame in case they made a mistake.

Posted

adding another week to the counter... satisfaction level == waaay below the minimal threshold

Posted

@PM_Jouska I know you're there ? Can you say something ???

Or what about deleting valkyrie and let us change our weapon ? 

Posted

You reroll what ? The class that gets broken as next ? And then what ? Wait another months for fix ?

Posted

Still no fix. This is an embarrassment.

Thanks for the buff though, I guess.

1 person likes this

Posted

The PvE damage buffs and cast speed buffs (along with a bunch of other... little silly things) were nice, but holy moly, can we PLEASE get something on the shield bug???

1 person likes this

Posted

Normally I'm pumped over new Valk buffs, but honestly, I'd trade them for my shield being back to normal.. and she's my main. Hah. It's cool though, I love suddenly dying to world bosses I don't ever die at normally :D yay!

Posted

I`m so glad that we got the buffs now, still the shield bug denies any pvp but what we can do about it.

P.S. Do you guys really believed that it will get fixed in less than a month ? :D:D:D LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

Valk is working as intended. Just get great. When someone comes at you with 250 ap you cant just hiding behind your shield all day, Valk is almost as mobile as Dark knight if used correctly. Yeah of course you stationary during block, use that forward guard then dash.

Valk is working as intended. Just get great. When someone comes at you with 250 ap you cant just hiding behind your shield all day, Valk is almost as mobile as Dark knight if used correctly. Yeah of course you stationary during block, use that forward guard then dash.

Posted

Clearly you're a FOTM reroller who knows nothing about valks.

Clearly you're a FOTM reroller who knows nothing about valks.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol what are u talking about, u never played valk proberly so pls stfu

mobile like DK , nice joke

lol what are u talking about, u never played valk proberly so pls stfu

mobile like DK , nice joke

Posted (edited)

lol play valkyrie and you will see ♥ thx ;) and say "like DK mobility" haha i like you :D

lol play valkyrie and you will see ♥ thx ;) and say "like DK mobility" haha i like you :D

Edited by Migwi

Posted

Show us your valk.

A screenshot will do.

Show us your valk.

A screenshot will do.

Posted (edited)

I got leaked footage of Valk's 2nd awakening, this is working as intended.

Edited by Zubi
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Someone clearly has no freaking clue whats going on and quite possibly the most stupidest thing I have read on the forums and I been here since closed beta. 

Edited by GrandCross

Posted

Someone clearly has no freaking clue whats going on and quite possibly the most stupidest thing I have read on the forums and I been here since closed beta. 

you can tell theyve never even touched valkyrie lol.

Posted

you can tell theyve never even touched valkyrie lol.

For real lol I should have never logged onto these forums after disappearing from em

Posted

For real lol I should have never logged onto these forums after disappearing from em

The forums are fun once you use 'em right tho ;)

Posted

fix my shild plx :(

Posted (edited)

The forums are fun once you use 'em right tho ;)

My fun these days is somehow finding a way to ask for a fix for our shield or bring up the issue.

I hope it triggers them so hard they'll fix it fast.

But most likely won't happen and I'm sure I've been ignored or muted by some already :D

Edited by ManlyBeard

Posted

My fun these days is somehow finding a way to ask for a fix or bring it up.

I hope it triggers them so hard they'll fix it fast.

But most likely won't happen and I'm sure I've been ignored or muted by some already :D

By the looks of it, they muted every Valk player. No problems if you can't see them, right?

Posted

I can tell you from a very long stretching experience of pointing shit out that the CMs don't block you ;)

Posted

By the looks of it, they muted every Valk player. No problems if you can't see them, right?

Is this what it feels like to be oppressed?? :o