• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja 4/05/17 Buff False Alarm

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

【닌자

● 이룡등공 기술 설명에 치명타 100% 문구가 추가되었습니다.

Translates roughly as "100% crit chance added to skill description for Serpent Ascension".

Source: http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/update/read?articleId=454&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BDN002

Edit: On further testing, Serpent already appears to have 100% crit chance. This might still be untrue in pvp as there isn't anyone on to continue testing at this current time, but it remains true for now. I apologize for the false alarm and getting anyone's hopes up.

Edited by Xenon

Posted

이룡등공 기술 설명에 치명타 100% 문구가 추가되었습니다.

Translates roughly as "100% crit chance added to skill description for Serpent Ascension".

Another damage buff. Serpent meta, boiz.

Source: http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/update/read?articleId=454&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BDN002

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIEEEET.Ninja OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp

Posted

lol serious? Perhaps this was done due to the new DP buff in KR to balance it out. This wouldn't make much sense if it was implemented in the current DP state in NA/EU with the huge amount of damage it already does. 

Posted

Very serious. I cross-referenced it with the kr skill window. Tigerpuffer also confirmed it.

1 person likes this

Posted

...lol

Posted

I'd rather have frontal block on it =P.

Posted

lol serious? Perhaps this was done due to the new DP buff in KR to balance it out. This wouldn't make much sense if it was implemented in the current DP state in NA/EU with the huge amount of damage it already does. 

There is no permanent dp buff atm. They just got higher dp on a arena test server for MAYBE implementing later for the whole game.

Posted (edited)

No need for crit gems in gloves? Sounds crazy good

And what if... it already has 100% and description is wrong? Cant believe it will do even more dmg

Edited by Templarek

Posted

WHAT!!!!??? PLEASE DONT TELL ME BULLSHIT

THIS IS TOO BEAUTIFUL TO BE TRUE

THIS CANT BE POSSIBLE, THE DMG WOULD BE TOO STRONG

THEY WILL HAVE TO NERF THE DMG TO ADD 100% CRIT

OMG MY PANTS ARE OFF

Posted

Sigh, I seriously hope this is a mistake in translation. This skill is going to be so stupid if it gets a damage buff.. Yet again they aren't focusing on the real issues that the Ninja has. It's like they have a child in charge of their character balance.

Posted (edited)

It's not a mistake, bub.

1250af572d.jpg

This is Serpent's on KR.
이룡등공 <- first five characters in the description and in the buff text.

The only way this isn't a buff is if Serpent is already 100% crit rate and they're just adding the text. I doubt this cuz I never felt like Serpent was 100% crit rate.
This is pretty big because the only reason you'd ever use crit gems as a Ninja was so you could buff Serpent's crit rate. Now it's almost going to be a surefire kill, and now you can run even more accuracy without missing out on anything.
Edited by Xenon

Posted

Ninja just became a pleb class, nerf posts incoming, I'm calling it now.

Posted

Ninja just became a pleb class, nerf posts incoming, I'm calling it now.

lol. I can see it now... Try and enjoy it as long as you can Sans. They could have made it super armor and I wouldn't have thought it was "OP" but whatever.

It's our time now... So begins THE ERA OF THE NINJA.

Posted

The salt flow will be so gewd.

Posted

Not really the way I would have preferred Ninja being buffed...but I guess this works? 

Posted

No crit gems would be huge. 

Posted

Those Wizards after they get CC + Serpent Ascension combogiphy.gif

Posted

Wait so new meta of double crit damage gems in offhand instead of ap?

Posted

The off hand meta has been crit damage for awhile. 

The double crit gems in the gloves meta will probably change if this comes out to be a real change and not a tool tip change. 

Posted (edited)

The gesture is nice, but doesn't help for shit but buffer the people with no gear.

Frontal guard would've been a much better addition, as it stands now, we cannot do damage in group fights without being interrupted during our combo... forever on the sidelines

Edited by Dersidius
1 person likes this

Posted

The gesture is nice, but doesn't help for shit but buffer the people with no gear.

Frontal guard would've been a much better addition, as it stands now, we cannot do damage in group fights without being interrupted during our combo... forever on the sidelines

I wouldve liked frontal guard as well lol or super armor so u can still take damage if used at wrong time. And give a full frontal block to chao spree since ita out heal skill would be a great heal in group fights if it had that. Give 100% crit to katana shower. To help with its ass damage if it dosnt cc a person tho lol

Posted

I wouldve liked frontal guard as well lol or super armor so u can still take damage if used at wrong time. And give a full frontal block to chao spree since ita out heal skill would be a great heal in group fights if it had that. Give 100% crit to katana shower. To help with its ass damage if it dosnt cc a person tho lol

Frontal guard would make us amazing in node war. Being able to spawn and gorilla ----- all the people hitting the node with their backs turned. 

Posted

are u guys tripping or what? My freaking SA ALWAYS freaking crits.. im sure its already 100% and they just add it to the skill describtion instead!
im crit+5 obviously.. but i never had an uncritted SA

1 person likes this

Posted

are u guys tripping or what? My freaking SA ALWAYS freaking crits.. im sure its already 100% and they just add it to the skill describtion instead!

I was just about to post this... Maybe i'm missing something, but this doesn't look like a huge deal.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree it's only a tool tip change. 

That being said please give super armor. 

Which begs the question if seprents is 100 crit, does it really make sense for us to run 5 crit chance? Or are the gems better used elsewhere?