• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Choppy T4 IMPOSSIBLE?

56 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I just tried to make a T4 Choppy four times. Once with at T3 and T2. The rest with T3s. What is going on? It has NEVER been this difficult to make a T4 before.

@CM_Aethon @GM_Caramel

Edited by Xariun

Posted

Who wants a flowerpicker pet anyhow? :( 

yea no it can be a real pain in the ass to make tier 4s but i doubt its bugged or anything but who knows , its borderline weird to fail 3x 2 tier 3s

Posted

I have other Tier 4s. This is my issue. It was not this difficult to get them there. One of them was done with a Tier 3 and Tier 2. Lol. I got combat exp on the first T3 so I was like "Why not?" 7,000 pearls later. That's why not.

Would love to see some screenshots of a T4 Choppy if anyone does own one.

Update: Made two more attempts. Still failures.

Posted

I bought 3 bundles of Halloween pets. Attempted to make 2 tier 4 with 18 pets. Only succeeded one tier 4. Never bought pearls for pets or for anything else for that matter. #getrektbyRNG

Ninja nerf for tier 4 could have been implemented for event pets, we would never know. :(

Posted

My guildie make T4 choppy with T3 + T2

Posted

I have 4x tier4 pets .... dont even want to know how much €€ i wasted.

Meshing pets together should be 100% success rate.

4 people like this

Posted

I generally get a T4 for every $80 to $100 spent and I have 4. Planning on making a T4 mad hatter bunny when I get my paycheck e_e

Posted

I bought 3 bundles of Halloween pets. Attempted to make 2 tier 4 with 18 pets. Only succeeded one tier 4. Never bought pearls for pets or for anything else for that matter. #getrektbyRNG

Ninja nerf for tier 4 could have been implemented for event pets, we would never know. :(

RNG can be a cruel mistress is all I can say, for the halloween bundles like 10+ people in my guild was buying the, most people got 3x out of 3 bundles.
I personally got 3x from 2 bundles.

Though there was a guildie with as bad luck as you as well.
But I completely understand it sucks when it costs that much, but on average a T4 usually ends up costing a pretty penny.

Posted (edited)

Im working on making 4 T4 polar bears, its a pain, so far I have 2 T2's and 2 T3's, 2 T3 lvl 10 fails.  The biggest issue here tho is that polar bears are extremely limited, you can only  get 10 at a time, once in a blue moon when they reset the gift packages.

On the flip, side every one of them has combat exp that I got. Thats why I don't wanna smash these together and risk loosing those skills, all 4 out is %12 extra.

Edited by Zegram

Posted

Ahaha, I could not help myself. I had to try. RIP MONEY.

3acd0a02822e68cece9c88cae2e4838e.jpg

61fd3ca2def29bcb9d5a52e790c6c0e8.png

First attempt though, so it could have been worse.

5 people like this

Posted

I have other Tier 4s. This is my issue. It was not this difficult to get them there.

The chance could be 50/50 and that would still be perfectly normal. Lucky before or unlucky now? 

Posted

Ahaha, I could not help myself. I had to try. RIP MONEY.

3acd0a02822e68cece9c88cae2e4838e.jpg

61fd3ca2def29bcb9d5a52e790c6c0e8.png

First attempt though, so it could have been worse.

Why does your choppy look like that. Is it because of T 4?

Posted

Why does your choppy look like that. Is it because of T 4?

Yes :)

Posted (edited)

Wow most of u guys are pretty unlucky i one shotted 2 out of 3 tier 4's & one of them i had it at 2 attempts :/ 4th one is a tier 3 Halloween failed it 3 times to tier 4 but then i could not buy em anymore , still have a spare Halloween pet but yea , any way of making it tier 4 without having to wait untill Halloween? :P

edit /: cat/bird/dog are tier 4 

Edited by Melenium

Posted

RNG shouldnt exist in Pearl items like pet..

i have T3 because they come out from 2x T1 lv10

Posted

Just tried yet again with two T3s. Still no T4.

Just tried again absolutely from scratch with fresh rabbits. Still. No. T4. This seriously needs to be looked into as I've literally dropped over 10,000 pearls on it just for the sake of testing it further. It's outrageous and as I've said before, I have multiple T4s already.

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure they're breaking the law by having this kind of gambling without revealing the %chances. 

Worth looking into and you could possibly lodge a formal complaint against the company, as it is considered online gambling.

But yeah once upon a time I attempted tier 4 by smashing two tier 3 lvl 10 pets and got a tier 3.

Once bitten twice shy, is the expression. 

This company can go ----- themselves! 

I'm not going to be wasting money like that! 

Edited by SC0TY999

Posted

Ive always got a T3 from two T1 pets (at level 10, currently have T3 Hawk, Cat, Pingu and also have a T1 Pingu, T1 Dog which was the old 5k hour reward, and a pair of the snow finches T1) i have never gone for a T4 - is it best to smash two T3s together? Is it like a better chance/can two T3s become a T2? :) 

Posted

Ive always got a T3 from two T1 pets (at level 10, currently have T3 Hawk, Cat, Pingu and also have a T1 Pingu, T1 Dog which was the old 5k hour reward, and a pair of the snow finches T1) i have never gone for a T4 - is it best to smash two T3s together? Is it like a better chance/can two T3s become a T2? :) 

Most of my T4's are from T3+T2, I don't personally think there is huge difference, and I also think level 10 does nothing, everytime I did level tier 1 pets to 10 I got tier 2's out of it. So I am thinking the difference is minimal if any, since I have a good record of T3's from smashing level 1's together.

And no they cannot downgrade :) not even with T3+T2.

Posted

Most of my T4's are from T3+T2, I don't personally think there is huge difference, and I also think level 10 does nothing, everytime I did level tier 1 pets to 10 I got tier 2's out of it. So I am thinking the difference is minimal if any, since I have a good record of T3's from smashing level 1's together.

And no they cannot downgrade :) not even with T3+T2.

Well atleast you wont get a T2 from 2x T3s - thanks for letting me know! :) 

Posted

RNG shouldnt exist in Pearl items like pet..

i have T3 because they come out from 2x T1 lv10

For lucky ones... 3 T2s here from 3 breeds of 2x lvl 10 T1.. I am not even tryin anymore...

Posted

There is T4??????????? All i get is T3+T2 :o

T4 most be like a Unicorn in the Pet World and I think they played this well with us = to make you buy more pets.

Posted

There is T4??????????? All i get is T3+T2 :o

T4 most be like a Unicorn in the Pet World and I think they played this well with us = to make you buy more pets.

You can only get T4 by smashing 2x T3's or a T3+T2

Posted

You can only get T4 by smashing 2x T3's or a T3+T2

back at early release there was someone who got T4 from 2x T1s , i believe it was nerfed cuz i got 2x T4s first try both of them like last year in April but now it is ridiculous failed 3x times and never again.  

Posted (edited)

back at early release there was someone who got T4 from 2x T1s , i believe it was nerfed cuz i got 2x T4s first try both of them like last year in April but now it is ridiculous failed 3x times and never again.  

I honestly think thats tinfoil.
I've got 8x Tier 4's right now. (don't ask) and I know loads of people that has not been that much more unlucky.

I even bought 2 halloween bundles, and I got 3/3 T4's from my attempts, I don't think there was any massive nerf. But RNG can be a cruel mistress as I've stated. But most people do get them pretty easily, I'd say there is at least a 50% chance.
But just like jewelry you can end up failing 5 times in a row.

I also tried my first T4 attempts around that time, I failed 3 times in a row in the beginning of the game, and didn't touch them again until around summertime where I got my first.

Edited by Someone
1 person likes this