• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Questions about class popularity

11 posts in this topic

Posted

What's the most popular? What's the least popular? What's considered the strongest? Weakest? Thanks for the replies.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure.

Edited by Satori
Innacurate information
1 person likes this

Posted

What's the most popular? What's the least popular? What's considered the strongest? Weakest? Thanks for the replies.

This is for popularity in real numbers.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/350

What's considerd the strongest is Wizard and Witch. For weakest, well depending on gear, skill and experience everything can be strong everyone with skill and experience can kill each other, the weaksest at this moment is Kunoichi (maybe skilled Kunoichi players thinks otherwise). 

Posted

This is for popularity in real numbers.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/350

What's considerd the strongest is Wizard and Witch. For weakest, well depending on gear, skill and experience everything can be strong everyone with skill and experience can kill each other, the weaksest at this moment is Kunoichi (maybe skilled Kunoichi players thinks otherwise). 

Don't trust those numbers. That's only how many of what class has been created, not actually how many people actually play the class. According to that graph, I should be seeing about three times as many Valks running around than Warriors, but I can't even remember the last time I've actually seen a Valk. And look at Sorc. Everyone and their mom made a Sorc back in the day because it was the most OP class, now you don't see them often anymore. 

Posted

Numbers seeme fine. I always wondered why there is so much "No one wants to play Valk" talk when i keep running into them everywhere.

Posted

IMO:

Witch, wizard, zerker, and awakened DK are Top Tier OVERALL.

Warrior, Ranger, Sorc are also good choices but not QUITE as impacting as the top tier choices.

Everything else has at least 1 fairly major fault (whether its grinding in valks case or Large-Scale pvp in tamer/ninja's case, etc) that makes them still very playable, but not the perfect pick for every situation or takes a little bit more skill to be as impactful as other classes.

Posted

Numbers seeme fine. I always wondered why there is so much "No one wants to play Valk" talk when i keep running into them everywhere.

idk... what is your lvl? I have problems to name 10 lvl 60 valks in EU. 

Posted

idk... what is your lvl? I have problems to name 10 lvl 60 valks in EU. 

They don't have to be level 60

Every guild i have been in had atleast 5 to 10 Valks, 5 to 10 Maehwa's and only about 3 to 5 Tamers (unless you join guild with Tamers only) and 50% off all the time there is a Valk in Sausons. The least what i see is Tamer, Ninja and Kunoichi and when you bump into 1 they are probaly very skilled or pretty dam geared.

Posted

Since you cant see character levels i have no idea what evel the Valks are. But them running arround doing things clearly means they are played. Im only 56 tho.

I see them in towns, training horses, at grindspots... 

People talk alot of shit on Forums, check if you like the awakening, play it till 56 yourself and see if the playstyle is fun and easy for you. Witch is supposely easy and OP im still almost dieing alot cos its just not for me.

Also OP doesnt matter if you have to endure the grind to 60 on a class you absolutely hate, ending up a black ball of hatred and despair that clings to this dire fate because rerolling costs so much silver.

Posted

wizard is currently #1 overall. pick that and everything you do is easier

Posted

Dark Knight, Wizard Witch are the best

Berserker, Ranger, Sorcerer are great but not as awesome mentioned above.

Warrior Musa, Maehwa, Tamer Valkyrie are great but requires a lot more gear/skill to perform equal to above mentioned classes

Ninja and Kuno are trash tier classes that you should stay away from.  Not that theyre bad, but why play those 2 when you can play the other great classes. This 2 classes requires tremendous skill, top notch gear and great pc/internet connection to perform just as good as a mediocre DK, Wizard or Witch.