• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EU server rip again

51 posts in this topic

Posted

on my screen its says : Now processing - please insert pearls O.o

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wait few hours till they wake up, then few hours to fix ( its problly all our ISPs fault ) and then enjoy your 2 free blackstones.

Edited by Ashanae

Posted

I am still in game :)

Posted

^^probably, no dedication these GM's...lol

Yeah because you totally spy on them with a camera looking at every action they take because how else can you know that they are sleeping/have no dedication right?

/retard

Posted

It's because you're always crying.

Posted

^^ In games fine, just try switching channels or leaving, you've got to ctrl alt del to leave, plus mobs are taking for ever to re-spawn

Yeah because you totally spy on them with a camera looking at every action they take because how else can you know that they are sleeping/have no dedication right?

/retard

you did see my ...lol after the quote

/retard

Posted

Any information from GMs concerning this issue?

they are all out on the P*ss with our money and left the cleaner to contact rajesh from "microsoft support" who is telling them "your computer is infected"

1 person likes this

Posted

Did the mistake of trying to change over to an alt, because switching worked just fine an hour ago. Welp, seems I wont be able to play BDO today if this is what the servers are going to be like for a while.

Posted

you can log in game?

Posted

Was ingame, chat stopped working, character change stopped working, all NPCs dissapeared and finally I had to kill the process to be able to close down the game.

Now it´s stuck in channel selection

Posted

^^Nope, just get to server select then it hangs

Posted

nvm

Posted (edited)

@edit: All works good again

Edited by koziol009

Posted

After a lot of 'Now processing' have eventually just logged in. Swapped to another character OK too. 

Posted

More importantly, gms adv lucky box when?

Posted

Seem to be working now.

NOW.....

Posted

Its working for me now aswell

Posted

"Now processing" for so long I guess I'll reach processing Guru soon.

Posted

try restart client should work now

Posted

@CM_Aethon  cmon guys! fix your potato login server =\

Posted

Problem is, we are all ungrateful sob's...

Cant you see this is working as intended? It is a new system preventing channel hopping on boss kills. And as pretty much everything in BDO it is not some stupid fixed long channel switch timer... it is RNG!!! You have a chance to be able to get back into game when changing channel! That is something I call novelty :D

Posted

Problem is, we are all ungrateful sob's...

Nonsense.

We're all paying customers. They made sure we are by making the title buy to play instead of the free to play it was clearly intended to be.

This gives us every right to get up in arms about shit not working though, so score 1 us I guess. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Nonsense.

We're all paying customers. They made sure we are by making the title buy to play instead of the free to play it was clearly intended to be.

This gives us every right to get up in arms about shit not working though, so score 1 us I guess. 

FFS ....I thought /sarcasm was not needed in my post but obviously even absurd joke can be taken as serious sht on this forum....

Posted

''WORKING AS INTENDED'' STFU Plebs!

I wonder why you bother making threads while koreans devs do this: