• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Awakening coming next week / new content reveal this Saturday - Updated*

88 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Are you guys kidding me, 3k+ people that watched and the vast majority is either NA or EU and you release a stream in full korean language without even translating or whatever.

Edited by Judaism
2 people like this

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

you forgot to mention it'd be 100% in korean with no translation or subtitle :c 

Posted

yeah, i dont play often decided to check this out, but then no translation at all..

Posted (edited)

I suppose the translation will come when they make the "big announcement" that obviously doesnt and wont apply to NA for a very long time till we catch up with Korea.

Lets. . . hope?

I dont think there's a translator in the world who could keep up with the guy in the middle anyway, lol.

Edited by Hemuk
2 people like this

Posted

b24579c0d0.png

Way to go.

4 people like this

Posted

And there we go with the next fail...will this company ever learn? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Since Kakao is opposed to anything resembling customer service, and live English translator on the mirror was definitely too much trouble

Edited by Webby

Posted (edited)

Lalalaaaaaa lalaaa.

Edited by Hemuk

Posted

Hell of a narc you are, they're gonna shut him down lol

why would they do that?

Posted

Hell of a narc you are, they're gonna shut him down lol

For that to happen, they need someone of their team to actually be at work lol

Posted (edited)

why would they do that?

To rebroadcast a live event you need permission from said event, not having it could get you in trouble, you could lose your twitch partnership, people have lost theirs for less.

Edited by Hemuk

Posted

To rebroadcast a live event you need permission from said event, not having it could get you in trouble, you could lose your twitch partnership, people have lost theirs for less.

Not completely sure I believe you, but just in case I deleted... delete the quote in your post.

Posted

Not completely sure I believe you, but just in case I deleted... delete the quote in your post.

Isnt it obvious? it's like uploading a youtube video that isnt yours and monetizing it; but worse.

I know this cause I like Blizzard games; if you dare rebroadcast their live shit. . . live. . . you'll get your ass handed to you.

Posted

Since Kakao is opposed to anything resembling customer service, and live English translator on the mirror was definitely too much trouble

It's saturday morning, you expect them to work?

Jokes aside, a tournament where you have to wait 20 mins between each fight cause "they have to get ready" and then they show off a 56 dk and a 59 sorc vs a 61 tamer/warrior combo. Yeah, what was the point here?

Posted

It's saturday morning, you expect them to work?

Jokes aside, a tournament where you have to wait 20 mins between each fight cause "they have to get ready" and then they show off a 56 dk and a 59 sorc vs a 61 tamer/warrior combo. Yeah, what was the point here?

Well, I will agree that the tournament PvP quality is a bit less than amazing. 9_9

Posted

SEA BOSS BOYZZZZZZZ

Posted

could the other content be this perhaps :3c

Posted (edited)

Striker Class When? 

Yea the earlier we start these the better 

Edited by Sempei

Posted

is there English short transcript of useful info?  Dont have time to watch

Posted

When's Horse Training going to be made less Painful for Buy-to-Play players??

Posted

DK awakening whe---oh

this meme is now void thank god

STRIKER AWAK WHEN??????!!!!?!

Posted

Striker Class When? 

Yea the earlier we start these the better 

Totally agree, Striker class when? i wanna feel like Goku alredy :D

Posted

I wanna know what the last class it. To much Street Fighter over that Striker thing :P

Posted

When does the Striker will be out??????????????????????????????????

1 person likes this