• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valks degraded to life skill class for real this time.

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Most likely as they soon will increase the effectivness of DR they nerfed block scaling already. (WITH NO PATCH NOTE ABOUT IT) Plum can cc 300dp+ valk with 1 skill through block : ) other valks 2 hit the block to 0% dont even want to know what wizard ulti would do kill it 3 x over the 0 hp limit ? Back to sheeps shout out to cashkao for making the class what it always meant to be.

Time to learn how to use flametower and hwatcha. :(

1 person likes this

Posted

it might be a bug.
here's hoping.

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone knows if its just a valk block or block overall ?

Posted

Posted

reroll to witch wiz and never have issues against anyone ever again providing your gears good.

Posted

reroll to witch wiz and never have issues against anyone ever again providing your gears good.

it speaks volumes about the space between keyboard and chair -- when you need to reroll to be class carried...

Example : Orca 

1 person likes this

Posted

Like I always said, buff Valks. But the anti-valks circlejerk in this community is pretty strong. They think Valk is "strong" (✿◡‿◡)

1 person likes this

Posted

Tanks SUCK in this game. Sorc/Wiz/Witch all have one thing in common (Instant cast game changing AoE burst)

Why play Valk, Warrior, or Giant in the current state of the game when Sorc/Wiz/Witch are SUPERIOR for when PvP counts? (Siege, RBF)

Posted

Maybe I should've sold my valks weapons when I had the chance :thinking:

Posted

Maybe I should've sold my valks weapons when I had the chance :thinking:

Kidding? You'll need them when fending off other life-skillers as you compete with them over chopping trees and slaughtering sheep :D

Posted

I haven't touch my valk since i needed to chop some wood so idk mang, valks always been life skill waifu imo

Posted

My first toon happened to be a valk. She looked liked she would be a physically strong full body armor badass female warrior.

Today I cringe at her frilly heels and continue to use her for my life skills. I am trudging along, trying to get her to lvl 56 for the sake of daily house fame money.

Other that that, I have no interest in playing her :/

It's sad that my IRL daily wardrobe is better to fight in than her awful heels. I feel like I could punch monsters faster than she does, too -.-

BDO needs a physical melee female fighter that doesn't use any magic. 

Posted

Can you post a video of the problem?

As for call viability, our strongest pvper is a valk and he does just fine. Decent spot for kills in node wars and excellent support. Obviously high damage classes like wizard and sorc are at the top, but I refuse to accept it's a useless class.

Posted

As for call viability, our strongest pvper is a valk and he does just fine. Decent spot for kills in node wars and excellent support. Obviously high damage classes like wizard and sorc are at the top, but I refuse to accept it's a useless class.

Theres a thread in the valk class forum, someone posted a video there

Posted

valk is not useless, valks can farming/gathering or fishing better than other classes
cooking and alchemy are other good thing valks can do

Posted

valk is not useless, valks can farming/gathering or fishing better than other classes
cooking and alchemy are other good thing valks can do

They Vacuum up sheep like a BOSS!

1 person likes this

Posted

They Vacuum up sheep like a BOSS!

They vacuum up the enemy in nodewars so giants can cc them all so the wizards can double teleport in as a group and just destroy the entire front line. :P

Posted

hi, can someone fill me in on why people keep saying valk is the best lifeskill class? Returning to the game after a long time and wondering if something changed or if they have a new skill or something that makes them inherently better lifeskillers? Or is it just a meme that I haven't been caught up with

Posted

hi, can someone fill me in on why people keep saying valk is the best lifeskill class? Returning to the game after a long time and wondering if something changed or if they have a new skill or something that makes them inherently better lifeskillers? Or is it just a meme that I haven't been caught up with

Because we're useless grinders and even more useless PvP class so all Valks main do lifeskills instead. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Our charges are great for lumbering, perfect range to cover the distance between the trees.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Lifeskilling  >  this game's desynchy call-of-duty-/w-swords & no role-diversity excuse for PvP.

When I wanna PvP, I load up a real PvP game.  So until they address that bigger issue, my Valk is perfectly content being #1 Lifeskiller class

Edited by iller

Posted

So whats the valks cry in this thread now? They nerfed your block last patch?

Posted

Because we're useless grinders and even more useless PvP class so all Valks main do lifeskills instead. (✿◡‿◡)

At least we make it look good.

Posted

In kr a 270ap valkyrie 1 poked a tamer and ranger to death, nuff said. git gud.