• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

BDO is now rewarding players for teaming?

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Recent patch on KR server got this "little" change.

VAEYPz4.jpg

in game u can search party in panel

2GUHzvH.jpg

You can edit Party search settings

DhHn4Zc.jpg

You can edit Party create settings

dU5MWMW.jpg

Edited by Eminescu
1 person likes this

Posted

nice

Posted

If this is true, they just saved a LARGE part of this game

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ehrm, dont know, if you add all of them together, you just get the sum of all party members xp. And this is exactly like its in our version as well. As I see it, this means left column "total group xp" and right column "xp per party member"

Party grinding is already superior, if you do it with people that know what they are doing and you are at a spot that can hold a party.

Edited by Irini

Posted

Sweet

Posted

Ehrm, dont know, if you add all of them together, you just get the sum of all party members xp. And this is exactly like its in our version as well. I dont think, this means what you think it does.

Party grinding is already superior, if you do it with people that know what they are doing and you are at a spot that can hold a party.

What part of "RECENT PATCH ON KR' u not get? "ON KR" . You cannot have this on EU/NA. They did change 2 days ago. Please read and think before posting :(
pls

Posted (edited)

What part of "RECENT PATCH ON KR' u not get? "ON KR" . You cannot have this on EU/NA. They did change 2 days ago. Please read and think before posting :(
pls

I read the patch notes....there is nothing in it, which says anything you claim there.

We already have these values!

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1509/black-desert-online-kr-patch-note-apr-6th-2017

Edited by Irini

Posted

This is how it is for us now, and the 120% is total xp per mob, each player only gets 60%. That said, you need to clear roughly 60-70% faster to maintain the same xp rate as solo. With 3-5 people you need to clear double the speed of solo to maintain the same xp. That said you're more than likely going to do so with 5 people, 3 is far less likely given you have to maintain a fairly short distance for all the xp to transfer per mob, and assuming you're grinding end game you should be effectively insta killing everything you come across anyway. You will be lucky to break even duo vs just soloing, same with 3 man. 4 man you will slightly benefit at the cost of 75% of the money, and 5 man you will for sure be getting more xp assuming you don't run out of mobs, for 20% money.

tl;dr learn to math, solo is still far better in most circumstances

Posted

I read the patch notes....there is nothing in it, which says anything you claim there.

Can you stop, and sorry for using this word, RETARDED? I SAID ON KR FOR FK SAKE.

https://www.invenglobal.com/black/articles/1509/black-desert-online-kr-patch-note-apr-6th-2017

scroll down and read:
"A new system where you can search for a party (an in-game LFG tool) has been added.
     - You can now search for a party through the “Search for parties” button on the ESC menu.
     - You can start a party and/or search for a party to join.
     - When you are starting a party, you can set the minimum level required to join the party."

Posted

Can you stop, and sorry for using this word, RETARDED? I SAID ON KR FOR FK SAKE.

https://www.invenglobal.com/black/articles/1509/black-desert-online-kr-patch-note-apr-6th-2017

scroll down and read:
"A new system where you can search for a party (an in-game LFG tool) has been added.
     - You can now search for a party through the “Search for parties” button on the ESC menu.
     - When you are starting a party, you can set the minimum level required to join the party."

Irini is referring to the xp rates, not lfg system

1 person likes this

Posted

scroll down and read:

You dont seem to be the brightest candle in the chandalier. I forgive you that.

Posted

Well, I suppose you kinda misinterpreted the 3rd column of that table. It simply means that for example in a party of 5, a total 250% XP is being split to 50% per player (5x50) - so precisely what we already have.

Therefore, (unfortunately) no change as in further rewards to party-play.

The only thing that's new is the lfg-tool, that's all.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You dont seem to be the brightest candle in the chandalier. I forgive you that.

Neither you, if i may say. I dont know how EU and NA can have the exp buff per team member patch since they got this on KR 1 or 2 days ago.
As an FYI for your over 9000 IQ, first content to KR than JP than RUS + EU/NA.

But this is typical EU/NA cancer comunity. Expected. 
From what i want to do, as sharing a nice info from KR and cool thing we will get, someone have to be a smartass and go full retarded mode.

Edited by Eminescu

Posted

Neither you, if i may say. I dont know how EU and NA can have the exp buff per team member patch since they got this on KR 1 or 2 days ago.As an FYI for your over 9000 IQ, first content to KR than JP than RUS + EU/NA.

We have had these xp rates for a long ass time and it was a nerf from the previous rates, at least here. I believe 2 man was 75% per and 5 bottomed at 40%. I could be wrong on the exact numbers, it has been a long time now lol

Posted

Neither you, if i may say. I dont know how EU and NA can have the exp buff per team member patch since they got this on KR 1 or 2 days ago.As an FYI for your over 9000 IQ, first content to KR than JP than RUS + EU/NA.

There....was.....no....xp....buff....at....all....in....KR!

Just......a....new....LFG....tool!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The only way to promote group play is to stop splitting the Exp/mob ratio so keep it the same as solo, or buff it

Edited by SinisterSaints
1 person likes this

Posted

Its kinda dumb, you should get a exp buff in a party to promote group play.  At the very least not make it give normal exp values, what is the point of reduced exp rates?!  

To slow down leveling?  Lol really...  I mean maybe if there was a cap, but leveling past like 60 is painfully slow as is.

Posted

scroll down and read:

He's saying the only new thing is the LFG tool, the rewards haven't changed whatsoever.

Posted (edited)

If only a buff were true, then maybe people would start to be social people who actually enjoy partying up with you instead of being mute murdering autists at Sausans.

Edited by Anneturtle

Posted

This topic is funny to read.

Posted

I really thought we already have this mechanic here.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

There is group content in BDO?

Posted

We already have those punishing XP cuts for group partying.

The LFG tool is new. 

Imo, Black Desert needs a serious overhaul to group PvE. Having the stress of making sure the group stays on a decent enough grind rotation and doing things perfectly or else you're better off solo = so bad for an MMORPG. 

I am also equally disappointed that sausans and pirates will still be the place to grind even after Kamasylvia releases :c 

Fix your PvE please 

Posted

This topic is funny to read.

Kind of like this scene.

HQkSMJFJu4g