• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Karanda loot table - plz fix

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Would you please fix the really stupid loot table for Karanda?

I was at the open on a slow server for Karanda. Never died, have 400+gs, & know how to play just fine. When the b1tch finally dies I got absolutely nothing. A wizard that came in about 30 seconds before she died at least got 2 auras. Check with them and I had equal AP to them. So I know I did more damage overall. This is just a RIP. 

No one should waste their time to receive nothing.....

Posted

If you got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING at Karanda (not even seals) with 400+ gs, you're nowhere near as good as you think you are.

Posted (edited)

If you got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING at Karanda (not even seals) with 400+ gs, you're nowhere near as good as you think you are.

You're really gonna go that route. You're actually going to basically say the wizard that was there for 30 seconds did more damage. Oh please go troll another thread. You damn well know I did more damage than he did. He would have needed over 200+ AP to catch and pass my total damage. 

The table for this stupid chicken is just junk. 

Edited by Violor

Posted

You're really gonna go that route. You're actually going to basically say the wizard that was there for 30 seconds did more damage. Oh please go troll another thread. You damn well know I did more damage than he did. He would have needed over 200+ AP to catch and pass my total damage. 

I never said he did more damage than you.

Posted

what class are u its possbile u got out damaged by a wiz in that amounf of time tbh

Posted

I feel with you i was there from the start got 0 drop ! FIX IT ! 195 AP Musa.

0 LOOT !

Posted

You need to hit the big bird.

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm inclined to believe you since I've had guild members across two guilds and several months complaining about getting nothing fairly often. People who were more geared than me too.

That being said, I've gotten loot off of world bosses on basically every occasion that I've gone, barring the very small number of times that I arrived with less than 10% left with a large crowd, and usually I get something even then. In fact my first Dandelion was acquired in this way. Not getting loot after even vague effort would be a shock.

Personally, I believe accounts have hidden drop luck and enchant luck. My account is drop lucky. It is not enchant lucky. I can get 30 stacks off reblath, still can't TRI my boss gear though. 78 stacks and counting.

Edited by Xialoh

Posted

If you were there full time and didn't do enough damage to get into the damage bracket, you're simply not as good as you think you are, the end, all there is to it.

Posted

Ive been to several karandas with too many people and most of the people got nothing and there were no weapon box drops either...

Posted

For me it's not so much who gets the drops but rather the chance of getting a box or aura should be increased slightly. Maybe it's just me, but between doing Karanda, Nouver, and Kzarka probably over 100 times now, it feels like a lot of days where no one will get a box on either channel I do for Karanda and getting auras feels almost as unlikely as getting a box (that's an extreme exaggeration, but you know what I mean). I've gotten over 200 Kzarka auras and gotten 8 boxes, 100 Nouver auras and 5 boxes, 100 Karanda auras and only 2 boxes (including the one from the quest). Her loot table just seems quite small compared to other bosses and it's quite absurd considering she only spawns every 15-19 hours.

Posted (edited)

I have 100 less DP than your entire GS.... I would also like to point out that a majority of the time I have the bosses aimed at me because of the DPS I do and I normally get the least amount of loot for a drop. So by the OP's thinking, I should get the box every time that happens.

Edited by TeRRoRibleOne

Posted

I was at bheg last night from start to finish and I only got a couple of gold ingots, some blackstones and a few thousand silver.  I'm not even mad because it happened to me a lot of times already.  I hate to say this but random is random.  I don't really want to break my head thinking over how it works because it's none of my concern.  I'll just try again on the next spawn.  It's not like they only come once a year that I have to complain about this shit everytime I get nothing.

Posted

From my experience high damage is only calculated in around a 2 minute window.  It doesnt matter if you were there for 10 minutes or 10 hours, its those last 2 minutes of damage that calculate whether you are in the high damage brackets or rng bracket.  Also sometimes you will get only hunter seals as loot, which means you still got loot drops, just didn't get lucky. 

If you are getting loot, you have a chance.  Just keep going to world bosses.  Most players over 180 ap should always get loot from bosses.  Its when you are under that threshold you have a chance of not getting loot.  

Posted

Plenty of tin foils here. :D

Posted

I believe you. I don't know the rules of loot tables precisely, no one does obviously, but my drops can be pretty erratic. It does make you wonder if there's some bug somewhere, y'know?

If I go to a boss extremely early, like I'm one of the first ones to hit it, 90% of the time I get a high tier drop. Either a box or auras or a big chunk of gold and a high tier crystal. The other 10% of the time, I get ... nothing. It's weird. I haven't been going to Karanda much lately though, so I can't comment on whether or not it happens more often at her.

If I end up going in late-ish I might get nothing, might get a low tier drop, might get a high tier drop but I've only ever gotten boss drops from when I was there early. Nouver is the only exception.

Posted

From my experience with world bosses, and I can get my Exotic Weapons Vendor friend to put in his word, it's based off of a few variables in regards to damage.

My best bet would be that there's a minimum damage threshold you need to hit to be able to get into the "high damage" loot category, and after that threshold is met, the amount of damage you do is rather @irrelevant. At that point, your loot priority is based off of your DPS as the boss dies. 

Running off this method is how I and a guild mate generally end up getting loot off of every boss we do together. He's a witch and I recently re-rolled but I've played ranger since launch. Idling and hitting the boss up until they're at about 10% health and then popping buffs, alchemy stones, and elixirs just to go balls to the wall in the last 5-10% has been a pretty surefire way to secure loot. There isn't a single piece of boss gear from a boss we haven't gotten a handful of times doing this. 

Posted

From my experience with world bosses, and I can get my Exotic Weapons Vendor friend to put in his word, it's based off of a few variables in regards to damage.

My best bet would be that there's a minimum damage threshold you need to hit to be able to get into the "high damage" loot category, and after that threshold is met, the amount of damage you do is rather @irrelevant. At that point, your loot priority is based off of your DPS as the boss dies. 

Running off this method is how I and a guild mate generally end up getting loot off of every boss we do together. He's a witch and I recently re-rolled but I've played ranger since launch. Idling and hitting the boss up until they're at about 10% health and then popping buffs, alchemy stones, and elixirs just to go balls to the wall in the last 5-10% has been a pretty surefire way to secure loot. There isn't a single piece of boss gear from a boss we haven't gotten a handful of times doing this. 

Huh...I'm trying this on Nouver right now. Thanks for the tip!

Posted

I do the same the last 10%..... I have yet to get any gear from ANY BOSS.... ive been here since launch.  The gear I have is all off the the market and NV.  Still no dande, though I haven't really actively tried to snipe one or preorder.

I am usually in the top loot table as well 3 million in gold bars, b stones, seals all that good shit but never any boss boxes...... I get liverto bundles from Tree, Red, Muskan like they are raining from the sky.  But the actual boxes nope.... I dont even get auras most of the time.  Hell I was the first person on karanda the other night.  Last like 2% my friend finally gets there an literally hits it twice.... (200 ap nothing special),..... boom mother fcking karanda box for him.

This game pisses me the fck off with boss loot.  It makes 0 sense.  Im not saying damage should be a the only factor with these bosses.  But Time on boss, deaths, first hit, last hit first hit, all of that should be calculated into the box drop.

Posted

meanwhile my  clanm8  got 5  dande boxes  in 2weeks... He is Witch 61lvl -- using max buff .... i believe if there  is dps  meter he would be 1th all the time.

yes is extremnly disapointment on bosses ... and KARNADA is  edge of this disapointment. Because her drop is worst ... insane lags,  so many people...  most of them never get nothing .

Broblem can be  insane over geared players  who  do Karanda for profit ...  nobody fromplayers knows how system works  ... but  i believe that even as warior /musa or anything  u have very low chance  compared to  full geared  and buffed  wizz/witch.

Karanda loot as most wanted  boss shhould be really changed .... so  250 ap witches/wizz dont  have  10dande  every month ...and normal people  got 10auras in 1year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Karanda loot as most wanted  boss shhould be really changed .... so  250 ap witches/wizz dont  have  10dande  every month ...and normal people  got 10auras in 1year.

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Also points made from above by other ppl about the last percentage killing. This would make sense why a late wizard was able to snipe it.

These loot table rules are sounding more and more like DPS instead of Damage. Which is a real slap in the face. It makes it where its not worth being there at all until the last moments. Which if this is true means as everything progresses more and more wit/wiz will be stealing all the boxes.

Things I'd like to see and cannot fathom how they would hurt the game play at all.

1. If you are there for more than 50% of the boss health - you get at least 1 aura. This wouldn't hurt anything as it is easy to miss the window.. work, real life, sleep, etc. And this could expand to 75% means 2 auras and 100% means 3 auras. It would still take a player a nice long time to earn a box.

2. Make the number of players on the loot table larger. I can't see how this a hard thing to recode. You can leave the boss loot boxes a little lower but can pass out the liverto boxes a little more freely. Livertos are already fairly abundant, so this wouldn't have a huge change to the in game economy.

3. Family boss gear loot nerfing. This would reduce farmers so that ppl w/o would have a higher priority to actually get the boxes. Have the families pinged so that those that have it have a lower priority to win. I know ppl will flame me for this one and I don't care. A few of you are "gearing" an alt, but most ppl are just sniping kills for money. And I'm not saying if your family has it you have no chance at all I'm just saying you would be a little less likely to get it. We all know there are wit/wiz alt boss farmers camped at EVERY boss spawn in the game. We all know that those guys are just selling it. Also if you're gearing an alt then you already have a well geared main. Allowing the less fortunate to win would make the whole game community less salty.

People talk about Cashkao this and that are greedy. But we've got to look in the mirror. The welled geared are just as guilty but in a different way. Like saying "karanda box opening will sell for pearl msg me". Did any of us think that the person now msg'ing him/her was there and on the boss the whole time. Then only to miss out in the last 2% from this uber guy sweeping in with high DPS but not high Damage. That lesser guy put in his time and he helped wear the boss down bit by bit. Then Don Coyote got off his butt the last 5% and decided ok now I'll jump in to ride to the boss, and poof the box goes to Don Coyote.

Posted

Huh...I'm trying this on Nouver right now. Thanks for the tip!

Reporting back. No boss drop from Nouver using this but rng is rng!

Posted (edited)

Would you please fix the really stupid loot table for Karanda?

I was at the open on a slow server for Karanda. Never died, have 400+gs, & know how to play just fine. When the b1tch finally dies I got absolutely nothing. A wizard that came in about 30 seconds before she died at least got 2 auras. Check with them and I had equal AP to them. So I know I did more damage overall. This is just a RIP. 

No one should waste their time to receive nothing.....

40 drops in total. Maybe 60-80 ppl appear. Does it suck? Yes, it does. But it's RNG. Sometimes you'll get a lot, sometimes you'll get nothing. 

Edited by aidlac

Posted

40 drops in total. Maybe 60-80 ppl appear. Does it suck? Yes, it does. But it's RNG. Sometimes you'll get a lot, sometimes you'll get nothing. 

That wasn't the point. The point is being at the fight the whole time which this morning there were about 12-15 ppl on karanda from the start. I was on the last server to kill karanda this morning, Velia6. And ppl didn't start moving in on that server for a long long time. So how can a person in 12-15 for about 50% of the health get bumped off the list of 40. With someone there for just the last 30 seconds gets 2 auras. If the loot tables were as we were all to kind of sort of understand that would be impossible. So I'm kinda saying that the loot table theory stuff is all just bs and the person above posting about last minute mega dps is closer to correct.

Posted

What really sucks is when you're eating the aggro from the boss the whole fight due to being a god tier badass... Then some pleb gets the good lewtz and you get your participation trophy seals and stones.

RNG is RNG tho... /shrug

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0