• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Karanda loot table - plz fix

34 posts in this topic

Posted

come on, you still gonna be -----ing even if u got something other than a box, lets be real.

Posted

That wasn't the point. The point is being at the fight the whole time which this morning there were about 12-15 ppl on karanda from the start. I was on the last server to kill karanda this morning, Velia6. And ppl didn't start moving in on that server for a long long time. So how can a person in 12-15 for about 50% of the health get bumped off the list of 40. With someone there for just the last 30 seconds gets 2 auras. If the loot tables were as we were all to kind of sort of understand that would be impossible. So I'm kinda saying that the loot table theory stuff is all just bs and the person above posting about last minute mega dps is closer to correct.

the thing is... you seem to think that just because you were there early you'll be on a list for it... that's not how it works. Once it dies, it selects 40 ppl at random that has dealt damage to it at all.

Does this suck? Yes, yes it does. 

Can it be abused/exploited? Yes, and it is by some. 

Is it likely to change? No. I'm afraid not (unless PA for some reason change their mind, which seems to be rare).

Posted

If you were there full time and didn't do enough damage to get into the damage bracket, you're simply not as good as you think you are, the end, all there is to it.

Well, I threw 2 shield throw on a super contested kzarka with 120 ap and still got loot.. Twice.. RNG. :S

I do not believe that post is accurate as people believe. But who knows. :P

Posted

Well, I threw 2 shield throw on a super contested kzarka with 120 ap and still got loot.. Twice.. RNG. :S

I do not believe that post is accurate as people believe. But who knows. :P

It is.

You just lucked out and got into the rng group twice. It happens and its not THAT unlikely.

Posted

It is.

You just lucked out and got into the rng group twice. It happens and its not THAT unlikely.

I got a few 10g gold bars, black stones, crystals and 2 aura for that. I'm pretty sure that's the "high" damage bracket. I'm assuming you can only be in that bracket by out damaging most players there? O.o

Posted

I got a few 10g gold bars, black stones, crystals and 2 aura for that. I'm pretty sure that's the "high" damage bracket. I'm assuming you can only be in that bracket by out damaging most players there? O.o

There's 0 reason to believe that there's a difference in loot based on anything other than sheer randomness.

Posted

as someone with 220ap and while doing kzarka 100-0 i get hunter seals and silver only like 70% of the time not even the bloody auras, so it really is rng.

Posted

I always (almost always) get drops from bosses. You can get crap stuff (1G bars, seals..) but its very unlucky you get 0.

Unless you really do 0 damages, are very unlucky or there is a bug you should get something if you start the fight from the beginning.

Posted

Regarding good loot (not dandelion boxes) and auras, Karanda is the worst boss. Not only does she drop far less auras than say Kzarka, but there are also numerous cases where she drops nothing to no one. The frequency that this happens certainly indicates that loot is harder to get overall compared to other bosses (or even bugged in some cases). Now, if this needs to change or not is debatable. But this particular boss is different when it comes to loot.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0