• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

kamasilve part II + Monk class will be reveal on the 8th

78 posts in this topic

Posted

If it ain't a hot nun i dun want nun

Posted

Tonfas maybe?

I didn't know I wanted this until you mentioned it. I'm getting ahead of myself this probably won't even be a monk class :'(

Posted

Maybe they should reveal about switching server providers or upgrading their servers on NA.

Posted

Yea I know Eppo, I was just thinking the same thing. I better calm my hype down just in case its not a new class.

Either way its probably going to be a long wait until we get whatever content it is anyway.

Posted

First male class after ages, and with interesting archetype on top of that (not some cloche BS like wizard)? Ofc we are...

ages? 

Ninja? Musa?

Posted

So much I want to know ... Is the class going to be close quarters only or will it have some kind of mid range attacks aswell? What are the effects when he attacks? What race does he belong to? Burst with high cds or low cooldown dps? Mobile? What might the awakening look like ? CMOOON

Posted (edited)

ages? 

Ninja? Musa?

Interesting

Samurai and ninja were maybe good for naruto fans, but not for everyone...

Edited by RoakOriginal

Posted

Beast class? Deer people? Cat people? 

Posted

Probably a female monk. Or more accurately a nun class. Seems like they like only the ladies in MMOss

IMG_2297.JPG

this forum is such wow place ..

call a horse breeder asking for a fat bribe on top of the horse price an hypocrite, BAM posts deleted + 24 hours BAN.

bash an entire religion system because you believe whatever your corrupted media is feeding your dead brain, BAM post kept + Love displayed.

#rules

#logic

Posted

call a horse breeder asking for a fat bribe on top of the horse price an hypocrite, BAM posts deleted + 24 hours BAN.

bash an entire religion system because you believe whatever your corrupted media is feeding your dead brain, BAM post kept + Love displayed.

#rules

#logic

if something upsets you feel free to report it.

Posted

if something upsets you feel free to report it.

already done .. it's just blow my mind how selectively disgusting this forum "ToS", and from the moment i got the double ban all i see around are peoples breaking the so called left & right, and nobudy is giving a sh*t. while i accept my ban 100% for using "hypocrites" and "scum" in a discussion with the honorable breeders who kept calling me names like ahole, retard and all that good stuff, i just can't accept how this rules apply to certain individual and not others.

#rules .. 

Posted

Yea I know Eppo, I was just thinking the same thing. I better calm my hype down just in case its not a new class.

Either way its probably going to be a long wait until we get whatever content it is anyway.

Now that is a smart move, just wait what they reveal and the you can hype up a bit. I say a bit because to much hype will always result in a let down. I also liked the weapon you suggested for the awakening. But do remeber that logical awakening weapons are not their strong point. I mean big ass lance for valk, chakram for kuno, i just hope for the people who like these classes that it sensible and awesome.

I could not care less what the gender for this class will be. Some here certainly do.

#rules

#logic

entire religion.... yeah right. You seem very salty because you where banned because you went overboard on some other topic. And now this one meme triggers you and you go apeshit crazy about it. And start making claims that the one meme is offending an entire reglion. Since when do you speak for said entire religion? And what corrupted media are you speaking off, you have people from many nationalities here so can you be more specific?

This forum can indeed be a sad place sometimes, but you sir are even more sad for making outrages claims because you got banned. Cry me a river salty one.

Posted

Male ranger will be gunner. 100% sure.

Posted (edited)

Now that is a smart move, just wait what they reveal and the you can hype up a bit. I say a bit because to much hype will always result in a let down. I also liked the weapon you suggested for the awakening. But do remeber that logical awakening weapons are not their strong point. I mean big ass lance for valk, chakram for kuno, i just hope for the people who like these classes that it sensible and awesome.

I could not care less what the gender for this class will be. Some here certainly do.

entire religion.... yeah right. You seem very salty because you where banned because you went overboard on some other topic. And now this one meme triggers you and you go apeshit crazy about it. And start making claims that the one meme is offending an entire reglion. Since when do you speak for said entire religion? And what corrupted media are you speaking off, you have people from many nationalities here so can you be more specific?

This forum can indeed be a sad place sometimes, but you sir are even more sad for making outrages claims because you got banned. Cry me a river salty one.

I'm thinking if they went extreme they could go with a bladed Tonfa

Edited by Ravare

Posted

Cry me a river salty one.

let me guess ... a horse breeder ? i can smell your kind flawless logic miles away, tell me how's the pearl business going ? 

go ahead threaten you gona quit breeding, and tell me to brid ma own horses.

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪mocking laugh‬‏

Posted

"leaks" for monk class and new content are up on reddit.

Posted

Oh, and here I was expecting them to announce that they had accidentally removed the Valkyrie class two patches ago, but since no one noticed they figured they should let us know.

Posted

Hmm.. if that's true that means that ice region we were expecting to come after Kamasylvia is still far away, because everyone were saying that along with that new region PA will probably do a new dwarf class, but it seems they prefer to stick with Kamasylvia for a bit longer probably because the ice region is not near finished yet.

Posted (edited)

Picture of the class has been leaked, and it's male. All you negative nancys stfu

Edited by Dodo1234

Posted (edited)

already done .. it's just blow my mind how selectively disgusting this forum "ToS", and from the moment i got the double ban all i see around are peoples breaking the so called left & right, and nobudy is giving a sh*t. while i accept my ban 100% for using "hypocrites" and "scum" in a discussion with the honorable breeders who kept calling me names like ahole, retard and all that good stuff, i just can't accept how this rules apply to certain individual and not others.

#rules .. 

im sorry if ive upset you. Ill edit my post and remove my imagine. Sincerely sorry for that

edit: aha i see they removed it anyhow. Once again my apologies 

Edited by Majorapplesauce

Posted

let me guess ... a horse breeder ? i can smell your kind flawless logic miles away, tell me how's the pearl business going ? 

go ahead threaten you gona quit breeding, and tell me to brid ma own horses.

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪mocking laugh‬‏

Well you guessed wrong, i dont horse breed at all. Logical thinking is not your strong point, i would advise you not to assume anyting. Look at your post all this BS because you assumed i was a horse breeder. And like i said i dont horse breed, look at how stupidity triumphs if you make assumptions.

And threatening will get me no where, especially if i dont breed horses. Really what is the deal with you and breeders. You mad they didn't want to sell their horse to you without pearls? 

If you keep this up the river of tears might just become an ocean. So now i say cry me an ocean ohh salty one.

Posted

seeing to how that was posted on April 1'st, I'm going to assume April fools

nope 

Posted (edited)

New class hype!!!

Edited by Akeno

Posted

New class hype!!!

So OP was right, also striker not a monk. Trough probably everyone will call him songo.

According to someone from KR forum and confirmed by some guy from the ru client, some equipment for the monk class are already in the KR client.

also some new raid boss

HYPEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice, your source was right.

Posted (edited)

All I can say is yay to no Monk, and this actually makes sense compared to lore, since no monk was mentioned. I also have to say props KR to that outfit, looks really sweet but main question is what will awakening be since basic weapon is a gauntlet already, It could change the class from a fighter hand type into something cheesy that makes no sense, like some of our current classes.

Edited by Excisionex

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0