• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

DK Dande Pre-Order price?

120 posts in this topic

Posted

After maintenance when dk AWK comes out how much do you guys think youll need to preorder to get a dande? Also, do you think there'll be many dandes going up on MP?

Posted

Prob around a bil xD

Posted

I suggest night vendor.  Seemed like kzarka kreigs were popping for me all the time when DK launched; maybe the same for the dande.  Come with $ tho.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am p. sure there won't be many in the first week.

Posted

Easily a billion or more.

Posted (edited)

Easily a billion or more

Does pre order always go to highest bidder?

Edited by Crozbozy

Posted

No

Posted

Yes, higher first.

Posted

LOL 1 bil for a Dande LOL

now u guys see how cancerous this market system really is

Posted

LOL 1 bil for a Dande LOL

now u guys see how cancerous this market system really is

when a rare item has high demand it shouldn't become more expensive?

Posted

when a rare item has high demand it shouldn't become more expensive?

No, absolutely no

Cuz rich dudes are just so god damn rich u ain't never gonna win a bidding war against those douchebags. Why fix the damn price at 95mil when in reality u need to pay 1 bil to buy that shit? Worst economy design in MMO history ever. 

If u cap the price at 95mil, then u need to have a constant supply of that item at 95mil. otherwise it's considered a consumer fraud crime in the real world.

1 person likes this

Posted

If u cap the price at 95mil, then u need to have a constant supply of that item at 95mil. otherwise it's considered a consumer fraud crime in the real world.

So what you're suggesting to combat the "lol 1 billion for a dandelion" is to uncap the price?

This doesn't seem very well thought out on your behalf, do you want another go?

4 people like this

Posted

I'm putting 6 bil so good luck

1 person likes this

Posted

So what you're suggesting to combat the "lol 1 billion for a dandelion" is to uncap the price?

This doesn't seem very well thought out on your behalf, do you want another go?

I don't even care what they do at this point, if they are gonna put a price tag on an item, then that item must be purchasable for that price with constant supply, otherwise it's consumer fraud.

Posted

I don't even care what they do at this point, if they are gonna put a price tag on an item, then that item must be purchasable for that price with constant supply, otherwise it's consumer fraud.

9_9

That's a no then, thanks.

Posted

Well the preorder system is basically a FULL P2W, by inciting a bidding war among its players PA is getting fat rich.

I don't really mind things to be expensive as long as they are available and I don't have to compete against those rich douchebags that seem to have infinite amount of $$$.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well the preorder system is basically a FULL P2W, by inciting a bidding war among its players PA is getting fat rich.

I don't really mind things to be expensive as long as they are available and I don't have to compete against those rich douchebags that seem to have infinite amount of $$$.

Not that I'm disagreeing with the p2w assertion but your argumentation is all over the place.

Posted

Not that I'm disagreeing with the p2w assertion but your argumentation is all over the place.

Do not bother with him. If this was his game every single item in the game could be bought for a fixed price from an npc. I am not kidding, he literally proposed that. 

4 people like this

Posted

U think nothing's wrong with a system where an item tagged at 95mil can only be purchased by either winning a lottery or outbidding everybody with $$$?

Posted

U think nothing's wrong with a system where an item tagged at 95mil can only be purchased by either winning a lottery or outbidding everybody with $$$?

Absolutely not, but I don't think that an uncapped price solves your complaint.

Do not bother with him. If this was his game every single item in the game could be bought for a fixed price from an npc. I am not kidding, he literally proposed that. 

Eh, they could make a night vendor esque vendor sell all this junk at random prices (higher than the current night vendor obviously, since you need energy for night vendor). Wouldn't actually be that harmful. Lots of ways to balance it out.

Mind you, I'd probably still prefer they added some group content to get it instead, what with it being an MMO and all. Or "fix" boss loot so it's not such a complete pain in the rear.

Posted

If everything's at fixed price then ppl still have the motivation to actually play the damn game cuz it's reachable.(even though it might be expensive) Bidding against rich douchebags u ain't never gonna win or trying to win a lottery against gazillion others will only make ppl quit the game.

Posted

I think the bidding system is fine.

- Not everything goes to preorder everytime it's listed.

- The silver for large preorders can be earned in game.

- PA are getting fat rich regardless of the preorder system

- You have the same opportunity to earn enough for large preorders like everyone else.

- Yes people can buy an extra 100mil a week (which is pocket change in the scheme of things), however you can easily earn more than that in game in a week after a while.

- If you are a new player it's going to be a grind. It was a grind for everyone and still is. Accept this and get on with it, or don't and play something else.

2 people like this

Posted

If everything's at fixed price then ppl still have the motivation to actually play the damn game cuz it's reachable.(even though it might be expensive) Bidding against rich douchebags u ain't never gonna win or trying to win a lottery against gazillion others will only make ppl quit the game.

I actually like the pre-order system. I don't really think rich people are douchebags either for wanting to pre-order an item with money they've worked hard for. A billion is a lot, no?

1 person likes this

Posted

You wont see any dandies posted until 5-7 days after the awakening released. The reason being is for some reason the base price of a new boss piece is around the 15 million mark and it takes that long for the price to slowly drift to max. Once they hit max price you will start seeing them get listed.

Posted

I actually like the pre-order system. I don't really think rich people are douchebags either for wanting to pre-order an item with money they've worked hard for. A billion is a lot, no?

It's a LOSE-LOSE for us players with this system. I'm here to play the damn game to have fun not to have a $$$ fight.

It's like in a school where only one student is allowed to get an A-grade so literally the top students would try to kill each other instead of studying.